Cipramillion

Cipramillion: Cipralex

224 posts in this topic

On 12.6.2017 at 2:53 PM, Happy2Heal said:

 

 

thanks Cip, hugs to you too.

my current dose of lexapro is 0.18mgs

 

one thing I will not do is go up in the dose, I tried that back in the fall and it only made things worse.

so I'll hold for now and try to see if that smooths out the remaining WD symptoms. I'd love to be able to sleep more (now still only getting 3 to 5 broken hours per night) and I'd like less daytime anxiety, and I think I have some mild depression...? not sure. just not feeling too great, but not really bad either.

I have no motivation to do things and no interest in my old hobbies. Sometimes I get racing thoughts, other times, I can't concentrate. It's an odd mix of symptoms, all fairly mild, but annoying in that there seems to be no break from them.

 

It's a ton better than severe symptoms with no break but it's draining, you know?

:/

 

Wow! 0.18 mg. You sure have come a long way. You are almost there now!

 

The insomnia used to be my worst symptom too. That and the akathisia. My sleep has improved a lot with time and reduction in dose. The weird dreams are still there, but less intense. I used to sleep 1-2 hours a night for months. It was hell! Im sure you will recover and sleep better in time. Just be patient and take good care of yourself. Healing is happening every day, and you will get there! 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Cipramillion said:

The insomnia used to be my worst symptom too. That and the akathisia. My sleep has improved a lot with time and reduction in dose. The weird dreams are still there, but less intense. I used to sleep 1-2 hours a night for months. It was hell! Im sure you will recover and sleep better in time. Just be patient and take good care of yourself. Healing is happening every day, and you will get there! 

 

thank you so much for your input


I know everyone is different but I can't help but ask, about when did your sleep improve?
did it happen gradually?

I would love to just go to bed and wake up a good 7 or 8 hrs later!!
I can't believe that when I was on the drug, I fell asleep so easily that I was using "sleep247" for a password. I seriously could fall asleep any time, if I just sat still long enough (like 10 mins or so)


I used to complain about that, Now I would give anything for just ONE of those kind of days!

 

just can't please me, I'm afraid. :P

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, Cipramillion!
 

I quickly read through your thread and I'm really happy for you. It's encouraging knowing that it's possible to get rid of this nasty drug. I'm on a low dose but still a very long way to go for me.

Please keep us posted as the weeks and months pass. 

 

All the best!

FSL

Share this post


Link to post

Hey my friend! It's nice to see you are doing a lot better! 

 

Hope you enjoy your time! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 16.6.2017 at 0:25 PM, FSL said:

Hi, Cipramillion!
 

I quickly read through your thread and I'm really happy for you. It's encouraging knowing that it's possible to get rid of this nasty drug. I'm on a low dose but still a very long way to go for me.

Please keep us posted as the weeks and months pass. 

 

All the best!

FSL

 

Thank you, FSL!

 

What dose are you on?

 

Just hang in there, there is a light at the end of the WD-tunnel!

 

Best wishes! 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Rain said:

Hey my friend! It's nice to see you are doing a lot better! 

 

Hope you enjoy your time! 

 

Hi, Rain!

 

Nice to hear from you again!  

 

How are you doing yourself these days? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Cipramillion said:

 

Hi, Rain!

 

Nice to hear from you again!  

 

How are you doing yourself these days? 

 

 

I am still in up and down, but the akathisia is a lot better! I am now having WD, which contains lots of physical symptoms such as nausea, anxiety, dizzy, fatigue, etc... 

Share this post


Link to post

Just checking on you Cipromillion. Hope you are doing well!

lex

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now