SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Junglechicken

Thanks Frogie, really appreciate the encouragement - thanks :0)

I am not out of the woods though, as I continue to have physical WD symptoms. I'm still extremely sensitive to stress, but hope to re-gain a bit of control through CBT in my counseling sessions. This is something I can put into practice back in the "real" world.

And I hear you re: the blood work. The eye test this morning did not present any signs of diabetes. I say that because of the weird hypoglaemic-like episodes I have had ONLY in WD. Nothing was ever flagged up about it in my last blood test in April of this year either.

SO! You have your dose plan for the liquid / solid Lexapro! Wow, that's a big deal. Let me know how it goes Frogie, as I will likely start on the liquid Lexapro in Jan 2017. This would mean I would have to follow a similar plan to move across to 100% liquid Lexapro from the pills.

What is Prilosec?

Have a great day yourself!

JC xx

Hi JC:

Prilosec is for acid in your stomach. I've been on it probably 12 years or so. When I had my gallbladder out, the dr said I would have to take this. I didn't know the difference, but recently found out it's not good for you. It dries up the acid in your stomach. But I got a different medicine to take so I could get off of the Prilosec. So I'm off but another w/d. Constipation I'm so happy lol...

Yeah Scallywag told me how to start the liquid Lexapro. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm a bit nervous, but yet excited at the same time. I just hope I don't get w/d from the liquid. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Hopefully good news will come your way about hubby getting the job. Keep me posted.

I'm glad your blood work was ok, and it will stay that way!!

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

Thanks for explaining, sorry I didn't acknowledge before.

JC

That's ok no biggie. Just hope we both get better!

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Yesterday evening I had super heavy discharge or was it mucus? Thought it was probably linked to the IBS as nothing this morning or today.

I did have a bit of spotting this morning which was concerning DESPITE having had a squeaky clean PAP/smear test.

Guess this is all WD fun.

Almost forgot....a friend of my hubby's said I looked stressed at the party last night. Might have been something to do with the extremely painful IBS.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Yesterday evening I had super heavy discharge or was it mucus? Thought it was probably linked to the IBS as nothing this morning or today.

I did have a bit of spotting this morning which was concerning DESPITE having had a squeaky clean PAP/smear test.

Guess this is all WD fun.

Almost forgot....a friend of my hubby's said I looked stressed at the party last night. Might have been something to do with the extremely painful IBS.

As you know, I'm no expert. But if your pap came back fine, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Could you have a yeast infection? I hope not.

I'm still nauseous, but I told myself it's withdrawl, nothing I can do about it. Maybe if I say that enough it will go away lol...

Take care,

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I had a swab done Frogie (taken from down there) - negative bacterial culture. So not bacterial vaginosis or anything else, but the doctor said it was thrush.

Maybe it's time to request the Diflucan pill to knock it out proper.

The PAP test result was received only last week.

Believe me, we are all dealing with a nasty WD symptom or 3!

Take care,

JC xx

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

I had a swab done Frogie (taken from down there) - negative bacterial culture. So not bacterial vaginosis or anything else, but the doctor said it was thrush.

Take care,

JC xx

Hi JC:

Glad everything was ok down there lol...

I think I would ask for a couple of the pills. It usually takes 2 to get rid of anything.

Yes we are all dealing with nasty WD's. Some more than others.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks, lol!

"Diflucan" is a one pill (only) treatment and is very effective at knocking yeast infections on the head.

I think I will make an appointment with the doc tomorrow to get it prescribed.

Major Life Events: 

Take care,

JC xx

Hi JC:

Glad everything was ok down there lol...

I think I would ask for a couple of the pills. It usually takes 2 to get rid of anything.

Yes we are all dealing with nasty WD's. Some more than others.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks, lol!

"Diflucan" is a one pill (only) treatment and is very effective at knocking yeast infections on the head.

I think I will make an appointment with the doc tomorrow to get it prescribed.

Yeah I've had it before when I'm taking antibiotics but I always take 2.

One on the 3rd day and one when I'm done with the meds.

Not a bad idea to call the dr. Maybe he will just prescribe it without having to go in to see him.

Yes, I hope that will be the case.

This surgery doesn't seem to be very keen on telephone appts though.

Major Life Events: 

Yes, I hope that will be the case.

This surgery doesn't seem to be very keen on telephone appts though.

Well, we can only hope... Since you just saw them.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Have been ok today physically. No IBS or urgency to pee.....car journeys seem to set me off.

My counsellor asked some questions today which really got me thinking.....told my hubby, and we put our heads together and came up with a brilliant and obvious solution - why the hell didn't I think of this before??

I know why.

Major Life Events: 

Hi JC:

I'm glad you are better today. :)

Did you talk to your dr?

I'm glad therapy went well also. My therapist will ask me questions, just like yours does. I come home and when my significant other (he and I have been together almost 9 years) but not legally married, comes home I'll tell him and we both say the same thing as you.

I have 3 notebooks. One to journal and write notes in, one to write 3 greatful things for the day and the last is for my Lexapro side effects. I've been expecting side effects from going to 1/4 liquid Lexapro and 3/4 tablet last week. None. I started 1/2 liquid and 1/2 pill this morning, so we shall see.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hi JC:

I'm glad you are better today. :)

Did you talk to your dr?

I'm glad therapy went well also. My therapist will ask me questions, just like yours does. I come home and when my significant other (he and I have been together almost 9 years) but not legally married, comes home I'll tell him and we both say the same thing as you.

I have 3 notebooks. One to journal and write notes in, one to write 3 greatful things for the day and the last is for my Lexapro side effects. I've been expecting side effects from going to 1/4 liquid Lexapro and 3/4 tablet last week. None. I started 1/2 liquid and 1/2 pill this morning, so we shall see.

Take care,

Frogie xx

No not spoken to my doc yet, will request a call back if possible today.

I think it's important to discuss questions raised by the therapist with our SO's, because at the end of the day they are living all this with you too.

Hope you continue to have no side effects from your new liquid/ pill regime Frogie - will keep my fingers crossed.

Major Life Events: 

Got bad PMS, have felt very slightly dizzy. Also, feel somewhat cranky (obvious reasons).

The eczema has calmed down completely now......phew!

IBS - stopped. My therapist suggested a couple of meds for this, the next time it flares up, which I understand have natural plant extracts:

Colpermin tablets

Colofac - mebeverin

Got quite hot on my walk today, probably a combo of PMS and peri-meno. Feel fine now though.

Major Life Events: 

Got bad PMS, have felt very slightly dizzy. Also, feel somewhat cranky (obvious reasons).

The eczema has calmed down completely now......phew!

IBS - stopped. My therapist suggested a couple of meds for this, the next time it flares up, which I understand have natural plant extracts:

Colpermin tablets

Colofac - mebeverin

Got quite hot on my walk today, probably a combo of PMS and peri-meno. Feel fine now though.

Hi JC:

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully the meds your therapist suggested will help. I've never heard of them.

It's very important to talk to your SO. They are going through this just like we are.

No walks for me for a couple of days. It's going to be in the 20's and snow tomorrow.

Good luck with the dr phone call today :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Have now requested the Diflucan for the thrush (left a message for my doc), so hopefully that will knock it on the head.

Ah, the snow days! Remember those well Frogie from our time in Canada. Hopefully it will all melt soon enough for you to get out again.

Take care,

JC xx

P.s. Will try and get hold of those IBS meds before the holidays, as no doubt there will be some stress involved at some point.

Major Life Events: 

Damn it, the surgery just rang back.

Diflucan interacts with Escitalopram and so it's back to pessaries again :0(

Major Life Events: 

Sorry to hear about the Diflucan. I've taken it before with no reaction.

I might try those meds that your therapist suggested. Maybe they will help me.

Didn't have any nausea yesterday, today I'm sick as a dog. I give up.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Yes it's a bummer as I really wanted it knocked on the head Frogie ((((((sigh))))))

Let me know how you get on with the IBS meds, I hope they work for you. I should buy them in preparedness for the next bout, lol.

On a different note, I asked my hubby if I had become "stupid" since being on ADs, and he said "you're not as sharp as you were, which is why you can't do those high powered jobs for a while". ((((((even bigger sigh))))))

Major Life Events: 

Yes it's a bummer as I really wanted it knocked on the head Frogie ((((((sigh))))))

Let me know how you get on with the IBS meds, I hope they work for you. I should buy them in preparedness for the next bout, lol.

On a different note, I asked my hubby if I had become "stupid" since being on ADs, and he said "you're not as sharp as you were, which is why you can't do those high powered jobs for a while". ((((((even bigger sigh))))))

I will talk to my SO about picking up those meds, or ordering them. What ever is cheaper.

I haven't had dairy in quite a while. Cream of wheat sounded good, so I made some for lunch and threw up about 20 minutes after I ate. Don't know if it's the Lexapro of the dairy. But that wasn't fun.

Can you get cream for a vaginal infection over the counter? We can here. It works just no fun. The pill is much better.

Feel better...

Take care,

Frogie xx

Yes, we can get cream for yeast infections over the counter. They just haven't done the trick yet. The pill would have done it Frogie, but alas, drug interactions put a stop to that. I hate pessaries, the "aftermath" is no fun, lol.

Anyway, I am sorry you threw up - that's always very unpleasant.....what is "cream of wheat" if you don't mind my asking? Is it similar to oatmeal?

I've been a bit Phlegmy recently as well :0(

Take care,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Hi JC:

Things are not fun at all!

I can rake the nausea, but this is the 1st time I've thrown up. Have you had that problem?

I hope it stops. :(. Especially this time of year.

Cream of Wheat is a hot cereal, kinda like oatmeal.

I know the pill would have taken care of your problem right away, but cream is better than nothing.

It's snowing here. Not much, just enough to cover the ground and it's cold. Feels like 4 degrees brrrr... I'm staying inside.

Have a good day. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

No, have never thrown up Frogie, I don't get nausea. Only experienced it in the very early days of WD about a year ago now, and even then I never threw up. The IBS I get involves extremely bad cramps and gas and is triggered by stress.

Am now armed with pessaries, yay! Gotta love those things.

Also have an upper respiratory infection, even bigger yay! All because of having a sh*tty immune system these days. It's typical British winter weather.....wet, foggy and overcast. Not too cold though.

We were at my MIL's all day yesterday and took her out for lunch as it was her B'day. She really enjoyed the day as did we. She also kindly agreed to pay for all my counseling as she "wants to help". This is a big deal for us as I don't have insurance, and the counseling is expensive.

No news yet re: hubby's job interview......grrrrrr!

Take care,

JC xxx

Major Life Events: 

Seriously upset about having such a badly compromised immune system :0(

I think this is the tail end of the flu jab fun I had last month....oh joy!

Upper respiratory tract infection due to the phlegm, with a tickle in the throat and occasional cough.

Will have to try the CS again me thinks so as to avoid ABs.

Major Life Events: 

Seriously upset about having such a badly compromised immune system :0(

I think this is the tail end of the flu jab fun I had last month....oh joy!

Upper respiratory tract infection due to the phlegm, with a tickle in the throat and occasional cough.

Will have to try the CS again me thinks so as to avoid ABs.

Boy you are really having a hard time with that flu shot. I wish it would go away and my nausea would too.

It's getting a little better. I now feel like my stomach is burning and I could throw up.

I looked back and I've gone off 5 meds in a year, and all I get is nausea, I think I'm pretty lucky.

Sorry you have an upper respiratory infection. Get a cool mist humidifier and sleep with it blowing on your face.

Take my word for it, it works. My oldest sone had bronchitis twice when he was a baby. The dr told us to do that and it cleared it up a lot faster.

Snowed here yesterday. Just enough to make it cold. We got maybe 1/2 inch but it's only 11 degrees out. And I have to go to therapy. Yuck!

Oh well, hope you feel better soon. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

Thanks, it sounds similar to a nebuliser (the cool mist humidifier). They open up the airways and can also have medication pumped in - perfect for asthmatics.

At the time of your son being a baby, were you near the mountains? I ask because when we lived in Calgary, it was extremely dry and we were near the mountains (about 50 miles away). The dryness played havoc with my respiratory system.

Yes, one symptom is pretty good going in the scheme of WD things, but an unpleasant one at that.

Take care,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Frogie,

Thanks, it sounds similar to a nebuliser (the cool mist humidifier). They open up the airways and can also have medication pumped in - perfect for asthmatics.

At the time of your son being a baby, were you near the mountains? I ask because when we lived in Calgary, it was extremely dry and we were near the mountains (about 50 miles away). The dryness played havoc with my respiratory system.

Yes, one symptom is pretty good going in the scheme of WD things, but an unpleasant one at that.

Take care,

JC xx

Hi:

The cool mist humidifier is kinda like that, but you don't put meds in it. Works great!

We lived closer to the mountains. I never thought about that. He lives close to the mountains still, but doesn't get sick too often.

I'm just so tired of be nauseous it's not funny. I wish I could wake up one morning and it would be gone. Hopefully one day.

Hope you're feeling better. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

Take care,

JC xx

Hi:

The cool mist humidifier is kinda like that, but you don't put meds in it. Works great!

We lived closer to the mountains. I never thought about that. He lives close to the mountains still, but doesn't get sick too often.

I'm just so tired of be nauseous it's not funny. I wish I could wake up one morning and it would be gone. Hopefully one day.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Well, some people grow out of these things (allergies included), so that may be true for him.

I still have that "presence" of something in my upper respiratory tract, but am not as concerned. I'm not getting worse and went for my usual 2 hr walk today.

Frogie, one of these days, you will wake up nausea free....I am sure of it. There is no question how grim this experience is, however, we just have to keep on marchin, hoppin, or movin forward as best we can day after day.

Hang in there!!

Take care,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Frogie,

Take care,

JC xx

Hi:

Take care,

Frogie xx

Well, some people grow out of these things (allergies included), so that may be true for him.

I still have that "presence" of something in my upper respiratory tract, but am not as concerned. I'm not getting worse and went for my usual 2 hr walk today.

Frogie, one of these days, you will wake up nausea free....I am sure of it. There is no question how grim this experience is, however, we just have to keep on marchin, hoppin, or movin forward as best we can day after day.

Hang in there!!

Take care,

JC xx

JC:

That's awesome that you walk for 2 hours. I try to walk here and there, but with my nausea, I just don't feel like doing anything.

I pray every night that I won't have nausea. I could use all the prayers in the world. I know one day I'll wake up and be fine. I just have to remember it's a long road I've already been down, off 5 meds in a year. The last 2 are the hardest, Lexapro and Xanax.

But if I can get off the others, I can do this. I'm soooo glad that I don't work, I couldn't at this point.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and you for me, and we will get through this together. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie,

Take care,

JC xx

Hi:

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hang in there!!

Take care,

JC xx

JC:

That's awesome that you walk for 2 hours. I try to walk here and there, but with my nausea, I just don't feel like doing anything.

I pray every night that I won't have nausea. I could use all the prayers in the world. I know one day I'll wake up and be fine. I just have to remember it's a long road I've already been down, off 5 meds in a year. The last 2 are the hardest, Lexapro and Xanax.

But if I can get off the others, I can do this. I'm soooo glad that I don't work, I couldn't at this point.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and you for me, and we will get through this together. :)

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie,

Yesterday we walked for 3 hrs, yuppers!!  It rained/drizzled most of the time....

I do think the worst of this wave is behind me now.....still got annoying eczema and acne, and also minor lurking phlegm.  But I don't feel unwell.

Ah, and PMS has been bad as I have been very irritable, and my mood has dropped.

Hey ho! onwards....yesterday we had mince pies and ice cream for desert - a lovely British Holidays treat :)

Gotta keep on hoppin, marchin Frogie.

Take care,

JC xxx

Major Life Events: 

Frogie,

Take care,

JC xx

Hi:

Take care,

Frogie xx

Hang in there!!

Take care,

JC xx

JC:

Take care,

Frogie xx

Thanks Frogie,

Yesterday we walked for 3 hrs, yuppers!!  It rained/drizzled most of the time....

I do think the worst of this wave is behind me now.....still got annoying eczema and acne, and also minor lurking phlegm.  But I don't feel unwell.

Ah, and PMS has been bad as I have been very irritable, and my mood has dropped.

Hey ho! onwards....yesterday we had mince pies and ice cream for desert - a lovely British Holidays treat :)

Gotta keep on hoppin, marchin Frogie.

Take care,

JC xxx

JC:

That's awesome that you walk so much.

I have a bad foot so I can't walk that much but do try to walk here and there.

Sorry about your eczema and acne, I don't have that problem.

Never had minced meat pie? What is it? What holiday are you celebrating?

If I could just wake up one morning and my nausea would be gone, I would be the happiest person!

Take care,

Frogie xx

Ah, in Europe we start our Christmas (aka "The holidays" in N.America) celebrations fairly early, and in the UK "mince pies" (made of a sweet fruit mixture) are a treat here.  We either have them with brandy butter (literally that), ice cream, cream or custard.

Really, its one big foodie fest and presents.....too much indulgence really.

Walking keeps me sane, I have to walk fast, ambling along doesn't get rid of the excess nervous energy.

Take care,

JC xx

Major Life Events: 

Ah, in Europe we start our Christmas (aka "The holidays" in N.America) celebrations fairly early, and in the UK "mince pies" (made of a sweet fruit mixture) are a treat here.  We either have them with brandy butter (literally that), ice cream, cream or custard.

Really, its one big foodie fest and presents.....too much indulgence really.

Walking keeps me sane, I have to walk fast, ambling along doesn't get rid of the excess nervous energy.

Take care,

JC xx

JC:

Wow that sounds like fun! Do you get lots of presents, unlike we just have a day celebration?

The mince meat pie sounds very yummy. Except the brandy butter, I don't like brandy. The cream would be good.

I don't have nervous energy, but I'm on Xanax. Just another one I have to WD from.

Well, Happy Holidays! Ours is 2 weeks from today. :)

Take care,

Frogie x

We have the same Christmas Day as you guys (25th Dec), but we probably have a longer lead up with the Christmas shopping, parties, etc.,

Yes, I have to walk off my "nervous" energy which also relieves some of my body tension, lol.

No, not lots of presents anymore, though I did as a kid, lol.

Major Life Events: 

We have the same Christmas Day as you guys (25th Dec), but we probably have a longer lead up with the Christmas shopping, parties, etc.,

Yes, I have to walk off my "nervous" energy which also relieves some of my body tension, lol.

No, not lots of presents anymore, though I did as a kid, lol.

Thanks for explaining your holiday with me. It's very interesting.

You can never learn too much.

I have no nervous energy, just nauseous, I don't know which would be worse. :(

Do you get snow? It just snowed here this morning enough to cover the grass.

Take care,

Frogie xx

Ah, we traded the snow for rain upon returning to live in the UK, lol!

In Calgary (our old home) the last few days, they have had a windchill of -40 degrees Celcius and Southern Alberta has been issued with cold weather warnings. Now that's brutal.

Major Life Events: 

Ah, we traded the snow for rain upon returning to live in the UK, lol!

In Calgary (our old home) the last few days, they have had a windchill of -40 degrees Celcius and Southern Alberta has been issued with cold weather warnings. Now that's brutal.

I think it's cold here, it's in the 30's ferinheight.

I couldn't do that cold brrrr...

I like the rain sometimes. Where I live the farmers love anything with moisture.

I think the winter wheat is ruined, no moisture. :(