Rain: dropped dose of lexapro

Rain

You said yourself she gave it to you for anxiety maybe you told the doc you had trouble sleeping as well.

Sorry you are getting pushed around like this it must be very confusing.

Rain are you able to take responsibility for your situation and step up and make a plan for yourself.

Are you able to spend time reading the info on this site the links people give you and develop a deep inner conviction regarding your plight and whats needed to get out of it.

If you cant then you will be at the whim of every misguided and dangerous voice....allowing them to take control and make poor decisions that are not in your best interests.

Any person that doesnt understand ssri wdl, slow tapering as defined here,  or the true nature of psychiatric drugs is a voice to avoid.

Have a read of this. 

http://www.cchrint.org/2014/11/25/are-all-psychiatric-drugs-too-unsafe-to-take-answer-yes/

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rain

• Frogie

• Mort81

• Cipramillion

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Rain, very, very few doctors understand anything about withdrawal symptoms. They almost always say it's "relapse."

Yes, if you take Seroquel regularly, you will become dependent on it and you will have to taper off to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

It may take some time for your nervous system to settle down from your accidental dosing.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Rain, very, very few doctors understand anything about withdrawal symptoms. They almost always say it's "relapse."

Yes, if you take Seroquel regularly, you will become dependent on it and you will have to taper off to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

It may take some time for your nervous system to settle down from your accidental dosing.

Many thanks Altostrata, This is the GP doctor who wants me to up dose my Zoloft and Lexapro before.

I am trying my best to recover and I don't think it is necessary for me to take SEROQUEL at the moment, I will try adjust my life style such as sleeping regularly and eating healthy first. I have made some marks on the package of the meds in case I have accidental dosing. 

I will keep updating.

2006 October Zoloft 50mg for anxiety.

2013 March Lexapro 10mg for 18 months to 2015 September.

2015 September increased to 20mg for 7 weeks but getting worse. 3rd November dropped back to 10mg

2016 11th November taper to 9mg

2017 3rd March Taper to 8.8mg, then Fast taper start: 10th-8.6mg, 12th-8.2mg, 17th-8.0mg, 22rd-7.7mg, 27th-7.4mg.

April 2nd- 6.9mg (WD start), 19th-6.5mg. Failed one day Cymbalta trial, took back Lexapro, much worse Akathisia torture. Keep holding. 

May 22nd- 6.3mg, June 10th- 5.7mg, Nov- 4.4mg, Dec- 4.3mg,

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

You said yourself she gave it to you for anxiety maybe you told the doc you had trouble sleeping as well.

Sorry you are getting pushed around like this it must be very confusing.

Rain are you able to take responsibility for your situation and step up and make a plan for yourself.

Are you able to spend time reading the info on this site the links people give you and develop a deep inner conviction regarding your plight and whats needed to get out of it.

If you cant then you will be at the whim of every misguided and dangerous voice....allowing them to take control and make poor decisions that are not in your best interests.

Any person that doesnt understand ssri wdl, slow tapering as defined here,  or the true nature of psychiatric drugs is a voice to avoid.

Have a read of this. 

http://www.cchrint.org/2014/11/25/are-all-psychiatric-drugs-too-unsafe-to-take-answer-yes/

Hi NZ11:

Thank you for your replying!

Yes, I told her my sleeping was not regularly. 

Firstly, I will focus on my sleeping problem, I will go to sleep earlier than before and wake up earlier too. 

Secondly, I will take very care of my food, I will not have any food that stimulates my stomach. 

I think I will be much better than now if I can make these two things happen. 

Also I have made some marks on the package of the meds in case I have accidental dosing. 

Regards

Rain

2015 September increased to 20mg for 7 weeks but getting worse. 3rd November dropped back to 10mg

2017 3rd March Taper to 8.8mg, then Fast taper start: 10th-8.6mg, 12th-8.2mg, 17th-8.0mg, 22rd-7.7mg, 27th-7.4mg.

April 2nd- 6.9mg (WD start), 19th-6.5mg. Failed one day Cymbalta trial, took back Lexapro, much worse Akathisia torture. Keep holding. 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rain,

I think what you've written above about focusing on your sleep and food is really sensible.  You are feeling awful now because of the dose mix-up, so you know that will settle down again soon. 

This is the kind of situation where doctors put people on more drugs, and when they don't work, it's more drugs again.  You'd be best just keeping out of all that extra complication.  Focusing on care of yourself, stabilising, then gentle tapering has got to be the best path through this. 

Many of us think it's healthier to stay away from doctors (apart from keeping the prescriptions going while we taper). 

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

Micro-tapering: four weekly 0.4% cuts, hold 4 weeks (struggling with symptoms).

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.
Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, iron, oat-straw tea, nettle tea.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

'The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists.'  Dr Gabor Mate.

Hi Rain,

I think what you've written above about focusing on your sleep and food is really sensible.  You are feeling awful now because of the dose mix-up, so you know that will settle down again soon. 

This is the kind of situation where doctors put people on more drugs, and when they don't work, it's more drugs again.  You'd be best just keeping out of all that extra complication.  Focusing on care of yourself, stabilising, then gentle tapering has got to be the best path through this. 

Many of us think it's healthier to stay away from doctors (apart from keeping the prescriptions going while we taper). 

Hi Karen,

I totally agree with you!

It is hard to get to sleep when anxiety comes up again, but I was still lying on the bed, get up in the morning. 

But I will not use that med now, it is easy to take it but too hard to wean it off...

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

Hi, I found an article, maybe thats the reason why Omega 3 is helpful (anti-inflammation). I may try that, too.

http://painreliefcare.net/2015/11/03/study-offers-new-hope-for-depression-sufferersresearch-shows-depression-linked-to-inflammation/

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

Some updates for these 3-4 days...

I think the wave was slowly gone these days and window comes! I feel relaxed a lot, my stomach was doing really well, I ate oats, bread, rice, noodles, beef, chicken, etc... Nothing hurts my stomach at the moment! Even I tried Centrum( Multi Vitamin used to make me feel bad nausea), didn't hurt my stomach either! At least I can add a little supplement to my weak body now! 

I tried my best to adjust my sleeping these days, too. I fell to sleep one night quite early, however, I still wake up in the next day afternoon!!! Then the second day, I couldn't go to sleep easily... I will keep trying...

So these days, most of the symptoms were disappeared but only slight worrying thoughts left, especially thinking of am I having Bipolar now... Cause I noticed I am enter one wave and window cycle then another. I try to coping myself about these thoughts, they usually work but sometimes just into that hole and forgot my coping mechanism. I think I need more CBT training.  :)

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

Updates:

It has been 8 days since I mistakenly up dosing and skipped one after up dosing. 

After trying to adjust my sleeping these days, I started to have bad today today and I failed to do that... I skipped one day sleep to try to adjust it, but it was totally wrong and now I am feeling awful. Anxiety again and fear feeling. 

I don't know why these awful feeling come back again, also I dreamed back some weird dreams again these days... 

Are they related to the up dosing that day? I feel losing confidence today and don't know what will happen to me next...

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

I am thinking will that be the Multi vitamin pill caused the problem? I took it 3 days in a row, but before I will feel not well immediately after taking one pill.

I woke up very early today and feel anxiety with heart beating fast... I don't know when this will stop... Hard time for me again...

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Multivitamins are often difficult for people in w/d.  And the way they affect you can differ too, because your CNS is in a different state than the last time you took them.  I'd leave them alone for now, let things settle down. 

You could try adding some guided meditations to your day, especially parts of it that you know you feel more anxious.  Remember that things will settle again, so don't make the mistake we all make of thinking it's gonna be like this forever. 

Do you take magnesium?  It's good for anxiety.

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

Multivitamins are often difficult for people in w/d.  And the way they affect you can differ too, because your CNS is in a different state than the last time you took them.  I'd leave them alone for now, let things settle down. 

You could try adding some guided meditations to your day, especially parts of it that you know you feel more anxious.  Remember that things will settle again, so don't make the mistake we all make of thinking it's gonna be like this forever. 

Do you take magnesium?  It's good for anxiety.

Hi Karen, Thanks for your suggestions, at the moment I don't dare to take any supplements, it is so so scary to add some additional of anxiety to me now... Even Vitamin B pills I stopped taking it. I stopped Multi vitamins since yesterday and I will see how that's going. Yes, My CNS is changing, I can tell from my mood status, sleeping patterns, stomach feelings... 

Today there is no changes, still feel anxiety, some kind of heavy things in the brain to control me. Painful... But I still not trying SEROQUEL...

I went to see psychologist today and she said she will contact my doctor to discuss about my medication I am taking now, she thinks the medication leads to my current situation. Also she taught me some way to do relaxations. I will try that.

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

I am still not well at the moment, this wave has been last for more than half month now... I started to think about my life (Is it still interesting for me? etc...).  I am worrying about I will start depression, does anyone can tell me is this the start of depression?

Also I am thinking of trying to switch to a brand new med, I know people will say this will be a very bad idea, but what can I do... I can not live with this situation, I have to go to work, I have to make money... I can not support myself now...

If anyone has experienced switching a brand new med, please tell me what will happen, please. 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rain , switching brands is very risky . . . more risky than updosing or using seroquel short-term.

You risk an adverse reaction to the new med.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

• Moderator Emeritus

It is also true that once antidepressants have stopped working for a person, they generally don't work again even when different types are tried.  What does happen is that people who do get tempted into trying different drugs end up with a more complicated situation, and an even further destabilised CNS, when they eventually realise that their only option is to taper.

So many times I wish I'd not gone the road of trying different types.  I ended up worse than ever. 

8 month hold.

Thanks Karen and Fresh! 

I haven't been good since 15 days ago... 

Last night I have done blood tests. The Test shows that one of my liver function is over, T-Bil, it is over highest amount, 20. 

Also, one of my thumb skin keeps peeling off with blisters... Doctor tried anti-fungus creams but they don't help, so he thinks it was also related to my body system.

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rain,

"one of my thumb skin keeps peeling off with blisters"

Do you get something like little watery pimples that burst, get a bit itchy and then go dry and scaly?  I've had these on and off my whole life.  Used to get them a lot when at school.  Recently I've been getting them again.  Haven't had them for ages.  I call them stress pimples.  My daughter gets them too.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Hi Rain,

"one of my thumb skin keeps peeling off with blisters"

Do you get something like little watery pimples that burst, get a bit itchy and then go dry and scaly?  I've had these on and off my whole life.  Used to get them a lot when at school.  Recently I've been getting them again.  Haven't had them for ages.  I call them stress pimples.  My daughter gets them too.

Wow, that's exactly what I am having, yes, I feel so anxious these days...  Withdrawal seems doesn't work on me, I am feeling so bad now... 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

You might want to consider the MindSpot Clinic.  It's free for Australians.  Information About MindSpot

I did an 8 week online workshop through them at the end of 2014 and have found it very helpful.  It has helped me to recognise when I am getting anxious and has taught me the skills I need to reduce it.  As an example, just before Christmas I had to go shopping and was sitting at the computer and was feeling sick in the stomach and starting to stress out about what I had to do.  Because of what I had learned, I recognised that the sick feeling was the adrenaline so I did controlled breathing and was able to calm myself down and stop a full on panic attack.  And managed to go out and do what I needed to do.  Whilst driving there I kept telling myself that I could do it and would be okay.

Dr Claire Weekes is also very good.  the-dr-claire-weekes-method-of-recovering-from-a-sensitized-nervous-system/

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

You might want to consider the MindSpot Clinic.  It's free for Australians.  Information About MindSpot

I did an 8 week online workshop through them at the end of 2014 and have found it very helpful.  It has helped me to recognise when I am getting anxious and has taught me the skills I need to reduce it.  As an example, just before Christmas I had to go shopping and was sitting at the computer and was feeling sick in the stomach and starting to stress out about what I had to do.  Because of what I had learned, I recognised that the sick feeling was the adrenaline so I did controlled breathing and was able to calm myself down and stop a full on panic attack.  And managed to go out and do what I needed to do.  Whilst driving there I kept telling myself that I could do it and would be okay.

Dr Claire Weekes is also very good.  the-dr-claire-weekes-method-of-recovering-from-a-sensitized-nervous-system/

Thank you so much for that ChessieCat! I am so much appreciated! 

I will have a look at that website. I do need a lot of method to calm myself down. 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• 3 weeks later...

Some Updates:

I haven't post my updates for a while. Because since 8th March, I started to feeling bit better, I can go work, I can eat normally, I can sleep without nightmares...

Recently around 22nd March, couple things happened on me: car brocken and belongings stolen in the car, phone service dysfunction so I couldn't contact anyone, etc... I had to sort these things by great patient.

Also the worst thing was: I missed one dose again. I started to make a mark to my med package, So I noticed there was one missed dose just happened around 22nd. Not quite sure the wave was related to this? 

I started a new bad wave these two days, quite same as last time, especially the stomach upset and anxiety. They hit me badly. 

I am using some mindfulness meditation to cope with these symptoms but sometimes I will forget these coping mechanism and involved in my symptoms. 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

Well done you.Take it hour by hour day but day

I've started taking antidepressants in 2001. I took Cipramil for 3 years. Elflexor for 1 year. Lexapro 10mg - 20mg since 1992 approximately.

STARTING DOSE 20mg Lexapro 2016

19mg Lexapro (3rd January 2016)-Taper 5%

18mg Lexapro (8th February 2O16)-Taper 5%

17mg Lexapro (? March 2016) - Taper 5% -

16mg (16th May 2016) Taper 5 %

17mg (21st August 2016) + 5%

16mg (3rd January 2017) - 5%

15mg (4th February 2017) -5

14mg (6/02/18) -5%

Well done you.Take it hour by hour day but day

Thank you Rose, How are you? 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

I keep a lexapro tablet under my Spare typre in my car should I ever forget to take it.It is so important for me to take it daily at the same.These drugs are so potent

I've started taking antidepressants in 2001. I took Cipramil for 3 years. Elflexor for 1 year. Lexapro 10mg - 20mg since 1992 approximately.

14mg (6/02/18) -5%

I'm good thank you Rain. A WAVE came over me today but thanks to this excellent website I knew I needed to ride it.Have you ever tried acupuncture?

14mg (6/02/18) -5%

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rain,

That wave could have been set off by a combo of the missed dose and the stress you went through with your car and belongings.  That's pretty upsetting for anyone, let alone a person in w/d. 

It will settle down again - be really vigilant with taking your pills each day. 

Nice work using mindfulness - the more you do it, the better you'll manage.

Karen

8 month hold.

I'm good thank you Rain. A WAVE came over me today but thanks to this excellent website I knew I needed to ride it.Have you ever tried acupuncture?

Hi Rose, glad to hear that you are good! I haven't tried acupuncture, have you tried that? How's that? 

We are all riding the waves but one thing we should know, we will be all good in one day. 

I am riding some waves these days, but they were not as bad as one or two month ago.

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

Hi Rain,

That wave could have been set off by a combo of the missed dose and the stress you went through with your car and belongings.  That's pretty upsetting for anyone, let alone a person in w/d. 

It will settle down again - be really vigilant with taking your pills each day. 

Nice work using mindfulness - the more you do it, the better you'll manage.

Karen

Thank you Karen!

I am getting better these days, I am trying to do lots of works and hobbies to distract myself, it works! 

I need to practice more on mindfulness, it is quite useful, too! 

Hope you are doing well Karen! 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• 1 month later...

It has been 6 months today since I dropped down Lexapro from 20mg to 10mg. There are some updates and my feelings recently. 

Good news is overall I do feel better than 3 months ago! I can do even more work now and little of my interests has came back. My body is not as weak as before (I can say this is back to normal now.), also I don't worry heart palpitation for most of the time.

The bad side is: the waves are still keep coming, not intense as before, but still painful, like 2 days ago, a new wave has come and new symptoms has arrived as well. I don't really know if this is related to my WD. My bowel starts to having swelling feeling, quite intense, but the regulation I go to the toilet seems not change and stool are the same. But the swelling feeling just let feel fed up to do anything. Also during the waves, I had bad sleeping patterns, I had super weird dreams, anxiety, bad thoughts about the future, etc...

I haven't seen my psychologist for a month now, but I am still practicing mindfulness and cognitive behavior that she taught me, but not too much methods, just two very simple way to deal anxiety. I also take a walk after dinner which I think is great helpful to my symptoms. 

I think there is still long way to go, I will keep updating...

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Rain it's lovely to hear from you again - and thanks for visiting my thread too.  Sounds like your healing is slow-ish but steady.  That's the sort of healing which lasts.  So good you are still doing the CBT and mindfulness.  I think for many of us, these tools we learn will stay with us through our lives. 

Hugs,

Karen

8 month hold.

Rain it's lovely to hear from you again - and thanks for visiting my thread too.  Sounds like your healing is slow-ish but steady.  That's the sort of healing which lasts.  So good you are still doing the CBT and mindfulness.  I think for many of us, these tools we learn will stay with us through our lives. 

Hugs,

Karen

Thank you so much Karen! So happy you are getting better, too, my healing is quite slow, I don't dare to think about when I can get rid of this, but only I can do is focusing to relax when wave or anxiety comes. 

CBT and mindfulness is an interesting thing, they took effect when you really get into it. Sometimes waves were intense and distracted them, that is the difficult point. But once you use these tools more, as my psychologist said, they like doing gyms, you can use them more frequently. :)

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

I have got a new annoying symptom, in this wave, my bowel feel swelling, heavy. Tonight after dinner it was really painful and I went to the toilet in a hurry. The bowel swelling feeling has last for 2 weeks now, tonight is worsening and having bowel movements.

I am guessing one possible is this is the new wave symptom and another possible is IBS itself, I never had IBS before, so I am so anxious about these feelings and bowel activities. 

Does anyone had same symptom as me? Or any suggestions? Thanks! 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• 2 months later...

Some updates for me:

I had a very bad time because I have break up with my girlfriend and my thoughts are bad, I know I am so sensiteve in WD. "Mort81" has become my good friend, he helped me a lot about WD, thanks to him! I know he is in his hard time, too.

The worse thing is I caught bad cold and high fever from my friend while fixing car for him. I was caughing whole nights for 3 days. Since yesterday and today, I feel big anxiety attack and heart palp so fast... 

Also a throat losenges cause me anxious feeling too, then I stopped taking it... 

Now I feel I am back to the begining of my WD or original anxiety... 

Bad cold and high fever can also triggered me???  

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Anything which places extra stress on your body - including colds/fevers - can worsen you w/d symptoms.  It will pass again, just give it time and take care of your health.  Eat well, drink lots of water, rest when you can.  Remember all your old tools that you used to use for anxiety and feeling bad?  Bring those out again.

8 month hold.

Anything which places extra stress on your body - including colds/fevers - can worsen you w/d symptoms.  It will pass again, just give it time and take care of your health.  Eat well, drink lots of water, rest when you can.  Remember all your old tools that you used to use for anxiety and feeling bad?  Bring those out again.

Thank you so much again Karen! I will! The tools are so useful! 

By the way, how are you these days? 

2018 Jan- 4.1mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Well, after a 6 month hold I finally started to feel some solid improvement.  Still holding now at 7 months, just letting it really consolidate, and also bumping up my supplements to higher doses (I got a bit complacent, didn't take them past the minimum doses).  Sleep has improved hugely since taking MSM, and energy has improved after taking iron supplements. 

Thanks for asking Rain.  Good luck getting through this wave.

8 month hold.