branyan

branyan PSSD success/challenges

48 posts in this topic

Hi bryan, how long you've been on ADs? Have you recovered from soft glans and sexual numbness ?

Thanks

How are you feeling Ben? Let us know

Hey guys!

Things, again, were going great for a while. Then I had a very very very stressful month and things have been a bit numb again. Performance is still great, but the actual beginning and end feeling aren't so great. Hoping it swings (no pun intended) back around again soon.

Hey guys!

Things, again, were going great for a while. Then I had a very very very stressful month and things have been a bit numb again. Performance is still great, but the actual beginning and end feeling aren't so great. Hoping it swings (no pun intended) back around again soon.

Hey brian,

How long you've been taking Ads?

Have you ever experienced soft gland syndrome?

How are you feeling now regarding arousal and pleasure?

Thank you

Hey guys!

Hey brian,

How long you've been taking Ads?

Have you ever experienced soft gland syndrome?

How are you feeling now regarding arousal and pleasure?

Thank you

1. That information is in my signature as well as well documented across my posts.

2. I haven't

3. You can read this entire thread and I think that will answer your questions.

Good luck to you, I am sorry to hear you are suffering. 

congratulations for shar

you have a life very full

i looked only a part because it needs several day 

Thank you!

And just like that things feel normal again, thank goodness. I was feeling hopeless there for a week or two. I feel connected, have a sex drive, and perform well.

I'm curious as to your anhedonia.

I'm eight months med free.

I was only on 3 mg of risperdal for about four months and anhedonia set in while I was taking it. It's the main reason I went off the drug as I could not stand not being able to feel anything.

I understand the meds you were on are different and you were on them for a greater length of time....but could you maybe explain the process/progress of your anhedonia?

This is the worst feeling in the world, I feel like a soul-less shell of a human.

My libido is low too, but I imagine that has a lot to do with a lack of emotions.

I'm on your coat tails here Under Pressure,

I second the motion Branyan.

Can you expand on the anhedonia side of things? what was the dissipation like? did you get windows or was it all of a sudden etc, etc, etc...were you soulless for a long stretch...?

Cheers

hey bryan,

what you mean by being numb? Is it like having your genitals cold and not enough bloodflow in there?

Did that reverse for you?

Thank you

Hi Branyan,

How are you doing? I too have pssd.

chorlton

Things were going pretty great in the month of May/June. Possibly the best in the 7 years since PSSD began. It was the most effortless erections, orgasms, etc. Now after a couple of really stressful months it's kind of bad again. So heres to hoping that changes again soon.