SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

What happened to my threads?

Spookypaws

Did I do something wrong that they got moved or deleted?

Trazadone 200 mg

Luvox 200 mg

Been on these meds since March 2015 the luvox since jan. 2015

Successfully tapered off klonopin 2 mg In June 2015.

• Moderator Emeritus

Sometimes they get merged to keep the site un-cluttered. The way I understand it is that each member has their own

thread, where they can ask things related to their situation. 

You might be able to find them by going to your profile page and clicking on My Content.

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you SkyBlue. New topics started will be joined with a members' introduction thread if the post pertains

specifically to their personal situation.

Spookypaws , you'll find your posts on your Intro. thread here http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9754-spookypaws-has-anyone-successfully-tapered-off-zyprexa/page-3

Please click FOLLOW at the top right , so you're notified when someone posts there.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg