SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Hello I always wanted to return to the site and thank all that helped me in the dark hours and also the forum owner and originator for the tireless work that has helped so many people

Heres my thread when I first asked for help http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6865-andy-hello-tapering-from-zyprexa/

I wont go into how I finally quit the drug because it wasnt the normal 10% approach although I tried 5 times and failed miserably.I found a good understanding doctor who helped me reduce and more than anything listened to me without prejudice.This helped enormously,I finally jumped off at 1.25mg and to be honest it wasnt to bad,by far the worst reduction was going just under 2.5mg,I had severe migraines ,nausea,heart palpitations,sickness,depression,mania,mood swings and relentless insomnia.The insomnia was by far the worst symptom as it made me anxious and very irritable ,all this while trying to be a good father and holding down a very stressful and demanding job.Of all the drugs I was put on Zyprexa was the hardest to quit,it was hell and back but it can be done

I have recently started my Taekwondo training again that I practiced for over 15 years but couldnt while I was on this terrible drug,I now feel calmer and sleep well.I put on over 3 stone while on zyprexa even though I ate a well balanced diet,I felt lethargic and had no interest in life,that has all changed and the weight is coming off steadily. Excercise has been the most helpful tonic for me and even when I had had zero sleep I went to my class and worked out.It slowly but steadily improved my sleep and made me feel confident again that I could get over all of this,when you start to see improvements you start to see light at the end of the tunnel

Things are heading in the right direction and my outlook on life is positive once again.I feel good

Once again thankyou for all your help and for people just starting the journey dont ever give in it can be done,god bless you all

Andy

2012 put on Citalopram and diazepam for 3 months for "depression" after filling in a 3 minute form at the doctors, had a massive reaction with panic attacks and extreme anxiety,never suffered panic attacks or anxiety before citalopram.Told to quit cold turkey which led to two hospital admissions during 2012/2013

December for 6 months Seroquel dosage adjusted up and down 50mg ,150mg ,100mg, caused severe tinnitus ,told to quit cold turkey

2013 January for 12 months Lorazapam given to me like sweets,told to quit cold turkey

2013 May Zoloft for 6 months ,told to quit cold turkey, reinstated 50mg tapered 2nd time over a month (to fast but I survived)messed up my sleep

Zyprexa April 2103 5mg until august 2014 ,dropped by doctor down to 2.5mg for one month went well but sleep was very poor for 3 weeks

End of 2015 I had to reinstate back up to 5mg due to constant insomnia that wouldnt go away Started a slow taper and found an understanding doctor who listened to me while I reduced
May 2016 drug free, sleeping and doing well in life again, it can be done http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/12078-finally-off-zyprexa/

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for coming back to post a success story Andy. Congratulations on getting off Zyprexa, it sounds like your life has improved a lot, this is so good to hear.

How did you finally manage to taper off, even though we recommend the 10% method here, if someone is successful using another method, we like to know about it.

How did you deal with the insomnia, how long did it last?

How long have your been Zyprexa free?  It would be great if you would update your signature.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Hi Petunia

I dropped in 25% doses and held for 3 months or more,each time after 3 days insomnia hit me like a brick I chose to simply ignore it and  slowly it went away after 3 weeks each drop .Some nights I took an over the counter sleepeaze antihistamine  that helped a lot but I always tried to sleep naturally,ive had enough chemicals in my body.I tried melatonin but it nothing for me,I tried various vitamins etc but they also did nothing so I just decided good diet and excercise was the answer and to practice accpetance and be kind to myslef

I told myself my body would repair itself and it would get as much sleep as it needed if it was only an hour a night so be it then next night would be better and it was.Each drop the nausea and migraines seemed to take around 3 weeks to go away

When I got to 2.5mg I cut a tablet in half and took it every other day for a month,then cut the every other day tablet in a 1/4 until I got to 1.25mg every other day.Took that for 3 weeks then stopped.As I said getting just under 2.5mg was by far the worst drop,maybe it was all in my head and not pyhsical but this was the hardest barrier.I had to prepare myself mentally for it.

I think a big turning point for me was getting back into an excercise routine it gave me focus and a distraction,slowly it improved my sleep

I am left with some anxiety,tinnitus and If I am honest still not 100% confident in my sleep but time will heal that

2012 put on Citalopram and diazepam for 3 months for "depression" after filling in a 3 minute form at the doctors, had a massive reaction with panic attacks and extreme anxiety,never suffered panic attacks or anxiety before citalopram.Told to quit cold turkey which led to two hospital admissions during 2012/2013

December for 6 months Seroquel dosage adjusted up and down 50mg ,150mg ,100mg, caused severe tinnitus ,told to quit cold turkey

2013 January for 12 months Lorazapam given to me like sweets,told to quit cold turkey

2013 May Zoloft for 6 months ,told to quit cold turkey, reinstated 50mg tapered 2nd time over a month (to fast but I survived)messed up my sleep

Zyprexa April 2103 5mg until august 2014 ,dropped by doctor down to 2.5mg for one month went well but sleep was very poor for 3 weeks

End of 2015 I had to reinstate back up to 5mg due to constant insomnia that wouldnt go away Started a slow taper and found an understanding doctor who listened to me while I reduced
May 2016 drug free, sleeping and doing well in life again, it can be done http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/12078-finally-off-zyprexa/

I am only posting if it helps others and gives them hope,In the last three years my drug history looked like this and it started with prolonged antibiotic use which is where it all started to go wrong for me.Cant be specific with dosages and dates as its all a blur.The doctors constantly wanted to up my dosages when I complained I was feeling worse,one thing I look back on and am glad I stood my ground on was refusing to take higher doses of meds ,especially olanzapine. They wanted me on 15mg but I refused much to their disgust

3 months ciproflaxin for suspected prostate infection

3 months Tramodol for pain 

Put on Citalopram 50mg for depression anxiety,took off cold turkey

Hospitalised in a pyshciatric ward twice after citalopram use

Given open prescription for Lorezapam

Put on Quetiapine 150mg,took off cold turkey

Put on Sertraline 50mg  twice

Put on Olanzapine 5mg for almost 3 years

Hi Andy!

Great to hear you are off Zyprexa! I know someone who is on this drug and it has really horrible side effects for this person! 

How long have you been drug free? You write that you took 1/4 a pill every other day. I wonder if that affected you somehow? Did you feel different the days when you took the pill compared to the days when you didn't?

1997-1999 Citalopram 20 mg

1999-2014 Sertraline 50 mg

2012 Sertraline very quick taper due to side effects. Switched to Wellbutrin 150 mg-300 mg. Reinstated Sertraline 25 mg-50 mg.

2013 Exhaustion. Wellbutrin 150 mg. Sertraline 75 mg-100 mg.

Sept 2014 Found this site. Started tapering. Sertraline 87,5 mg + Wellbutrin 150 mg 

Aug 2015 No more Wellbutrin!! Sertraline 50 mg

2016 Sertraline 35 mg (January) - 33 mg (March 21st) - 32,5 mg (July 11) - 32 mg (July 27)

2017 March 28,2 mg and holding

no i felt the same every day but i did do really long holds,when i got to 2.5mg i held for 4 months,ive been drug free about 3 months

getting just under 2.5mg was the hardest part

• Moderator Emeritus

It's always good to read an antipsychotic success story. My Seroquel withdrawal was very similar to yours - I made very large reductions but held for a long time when I got toward the end and luckily found this website. The last 6.25 mg was definitely the hardest. So it's good to see someone heal with a similar pattern. 

Thanks so much for coming back and writing this, Andy. You've brought hope to a lot of people. Wishing you much joy in your drug free life. 

• 5 weeks later...

Andy, your story radiates hope and possibilities. Knowing that it's possible and that real people have persevered against antipsychotics renewed my resolve to get off of Abilify for good.

2006-2009 Zyprexa and Wellbutrin (dc Wellbutrin cold turkey, dc Zyprexa cold turkey with disastrous results) 2009-2010 Transitioned from Zyprexa to Abilify 2010-2015 Reduced from 20 mg of Abilify to 8mg. Cold turkeyed once during this period but finally learned my lesson.  12/2015 -  8mg of Abilify.  04/15/ 2016 -  7mg of Abilify. 09/15/2016 - 6.3mg of Abilify.  11/2016 - 5.7 mg of Abilify.  11/30/2016 - 5.1mg of Abilify. 01/2017 - 4.6mg of Abilify,  02/2017 - 4.1 of Abilify, 03/2017 - 3.8 of Abilify, 04/2017 - 3.4 of Abilify, 05/2017 - 3.0mg of Abilify, 07/2017 2.7mg of Abilify, 8/2017 2.5mg to 2.3 of Abilify , 9/2017 2mg to 1.8mg of Abilify, 10/2017 400mg of Abilify Maintena, unknown amounts of paroxine (sp), geodon and unknown benzo (forced), 11/2017 Abilify 6.0mg , 12/2017 Abilify 5.5 , 1/2018 Abilify 5.0mg, 3/2018 Abilify 4.5mg, 10/2018-1/2020 Abilify 15-20mg, other inpatient drugs, in and out of the hospital at this time, given tons of nonsense that I don't remember,  1/13/2021 - 3/31/2022, Abilify Maintena ?, Haldol Deca (injectable)250mg, Cogentin 5mg, Tergetol ? (inpatient), 4/2022 - 2/22/2023 Haldol Deca 200mg,  March 25th, 2023  Done! Last injection in February!!!! I am finally free after more than 16 years of psychiatry!  Let's Goooooooooooo! 

It's always darkest before dawn.

• 3 weeks later...

Andy how many hours sleep do you have today? Do you feel refreshed?

2015june psyc ward due to psychosis

10 days 10mg zyprexa. stopped cold turkey. side effects were blinking eyes, eyes shut down by themself when going to sleep, restless,hunger. I had natural sleep (6hrs) before zyprexa. Slept exact 8hours with zyprexa.

2015july one month after cold turkey(had own sleep during this time exact 8hours every night, felt like zyprexa sleep even though i didnt take it) I lost my sleep over a night and it never came back. 0hours for 7-10days before I had to reinstate zyprexa on 5mg first 2days 10mg 1week 5mg 1week and then stopped CT. maybe also had 7.5 and 2.5 some days dont remember.

2015sept/october 3weeks Nitrazepam 1w Theralen build of sleep

2016may psyc ward psychoziz. Trilafon injection Immovan 3weekz

2016june 1week theralen had some extra sleep but realised its just pushing problem forward i guess

2019 Ive now been medicine free for almost 2.5 years (I think last Trilafon injection was 2016 October) and still not fully recovered. I believe my overdose on Zyprexa (20mg + injection) did most damage. 

• Administrator

andy, what was it about the 10% reduction schedule that was difficult for you?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I sleep 6 hours on average some weeks I have one bad night with no sleep but can handle it

I think it was the amount of time it took alto maybe I'm just inpatient,I would still reccomend the 10% rule

• 3 months later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Andy

Hi friend... such an inspiring nice story to read. I really needed something like this today to enforce my belief that we can recover.

How is everything with you buddy...??? I Hope everything sails smooth for you now on....

Good Luck and stay away from meds.

2015 -  2016 Xanax only rescue doses of 0.125 mg 1-2 times per month
 March 2016 0.125Mg * 2 Xanax for 10 days.

20 March 2016 0.25 Mg * 2 Xanax for one week. 1 April 2016 Tranxene 5 mg and Fevarin but bad reaction for 5 days.4 April 2016 25 Mg Amitryptiline + 6 MG bromazepam at night

Started tapering Bromazepam 6 days later reached up to 3 MG in 10 days and withdrawal. Pdoc asked to go 6 MG again.

10 of May started Remeron 15 MG and started tapering Bromazepam again.

SINCE 09/06/2016 BENZO FREE - Started Tapering Remeron 04/07/2016

04/Jul/16 12.8 Mg, 11/Aug/16 12 Mg, 20/Aug/16 11Mg, 3/Sept/16 10Mg, 11/Sept/16 9 Mg, 30/Sept/16 8.1 Mg, 14/Oct/16 7.25 Mg, 17/Nov/16 6.7, 23/Nov/16 6.5, 2/Dec/16 6.25, 9/Dec/16 6Mg, 25/Dec/16 5.7Mg, 4/Jan/17 5.4Mg, 20/Jan/17 5.2Mg, 07/Feb/17 5 Mg, 15/Feb/17 4.8Mg, 27/Feb/17 4.5Mg, 15/Mar/17 4.2Mg, 23/Mar/17 4Mg, 1/Apr/17 3.7Mg, 14/Apr/17 3.4Mg, 27/Apr/17 3.1Mg, 06/May/17 2.8Mg, 22/May/17 2.6Mg, 31/May/17 2.3Mg 09/Jun/17 2Mg, 20/Jun/17 1.7Mg, 29/Jun/17 1.4Mg, 11/Jul/17 1.2Mg, 20/Jul/17 1Mg, 31/Jul/17 0.8Mg, 11/Aug/17 0.6Mg, 23/Aug/17 0.5Mg, 05/Sept/17 0.4Mg, 13/Sept/17 0.3Mg. 22/Sept/17 0.2Mg, 03/Oct/17 0.15Mg, 10/Oct/17 0.1Mg, 23/Oct/17 0.05Mg, 22/Nov/17 0.025Mg, 06/DECEMBER/2017 MIRT FREEE.

• 4 months later...

Andy how are you feeling now ? Are you fully recovered ? Have you expected anhedonia ? Were you able to shake it off? Ty

2004-2007 paxil

2015- zoloft 3 months zyprexa 3 months lexapro 3 months xanax

Med free since Feb 28th 2017

Mostly experiencing PSSD

• 1 month later...

I am also interested in your outcome. Have your emotions returned back to normal?

Dec 2016 Risperidone 1 mg, Seroquel 25mg, Latuda 40mg 

Jan - Mar 2017 Paliperidone (invega) 6 -9mg, Zoloft, Mirtazapine, Proprananol, Ativan

Mar - Apr 2017 Aripiprazole (abilify) 10 mg

Apr 2017 - July 2017 Olanzapine (zyprexa) 5 mg tapered to 0mg

Oct 2017 - Present Effexor 37.5mg and Prozac 10mg 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I hear you tapered off zyprexa succeessfully; I took took it last year for about 3 months and I used other drugs as well for a period over a year. Today i'm almost 4 months drug free but I still feel brain fog and restlessness as well as memory problems and cognitive issues as well.

How long have you been off the drug? Are you completely med free right now? 

Are you left with cognitive issues?

please share any experience you have about this drug because i'm really afraid zyprexa has done irreversible damage to me

Thanks in advance

2004-2007 paxil

Mostly experiencing PSSD

Yes never looked back from it and my sleep is normal now zero anxiety or depression and I lost 3 stone in weight

Just take your time and carry on with life as normal as possible a day things will fall into place 

Try to excercise and supplement with magnesium and good probiotics

These Meds leech vitamins from your body especially magnesium and upset your gut microbiome 

Get off the Internet as well

thanks andy for the quick reply.

So everything is back to normal now? how do you feel cognition and memory wise?

I'm 8 months post zyprexa today and I dont feel myself again. I quit 5 mg abruptly

I'm much better say 80 percent better than 8 months ago but still not myself again

Do you think I need more time to heal? how long did it take you?

thanks and good luck

2004-2007 paxil

Mostly experiencing PSSD

Yes Cq t remeber but coming off 5mg quicYes never looked back from it and my sleep is normal now zero anxiety or depression and I lost 3 stone in weight

Just take your time and carry on with life as normal as possible a day things will fall into place 

Try to excercise and supplement with magnesium and good probiotics

These Meds leech vitamins from your body especially magnesium and upset your gut microbiome 

Get off the Internet as well

17 minutes ago, Bobo32 said:

thanks andy for the quick reply.

So everything is back to normal now? how do you feel cognition and memory wise?

I'm 8 months post zyprexa today and I dont feel myself again. I quit 5 mg abruptly

I'm much better say 80 percent better than 8 months ago but still not myself again

Do you think I need more time to heal? how long did it take you?

thanks and good luck

I came off very slowly even down to 1mg it was slow,the lower doses are the hardest 

Everything normal,for me your body and brain will heal,if you give it time,the correct nutrients,excercise and rest

I can't remeber how long you will have to look at my previous posts,I don't think about it anymore

Congratulations Andy!!!! God bless you. An inspiration to me and many others.  You are off and on your way!!!!  Thank you for sharing!!!! Jamie. 

Hey andy,

how long have you been off zyprexa ? Are you completely drug free now ?

ive been off it 9 months now but i feel really bad brain fog, short term memory loss and anhedonia. I took lexapro and xanax for a while when i quit zyprexa but im drug free now for over 4 months and i have those horrible symptoms. Do your have them too? Will they ever go away ??

2004-2007 paxil

Mostly experiencing PSSD

Yes they will go away no I don't any other drugs

4 months is nothing give it time for body and brain to adjust back to normal

Find a.new hobby get off the internet

4 minutes ago, andy said:

Yes they will go away no I don't any other drugs

4 months is nothing give it time for body and brain to adjust back to normal

Find a.new hobby get off the internet

You had brain fog and anhedonia and they resolved ?

2004-2007 paxil

Mostly experiencing PSSD

I had everything and it all resolved in time but you need to be patient and get on with life as best you can until it does

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2017 at 1:27 PM, andy said:

I had everything and it all resolved in time but you need to be patient and get on with life as best you can until it does

It's very difficult to get on with life when you're so impaired (no thoughts and various other implications) from the damage the medication has done. I struggle to move forward and ppl keep telling me to just give it time. 

I am glad to hear that you're doing so well Andy. 

Dec 2016 Risperidone 1 mg, Seroquel 25mg, Latuda 40mg 

Jan - Mar 2017 Paliperidone (invega) 6 -9mg, Zoloft, Mirtazapine, Proprananol, Ativan

Mar - Apr 2017 Aripiprazole (abilify) 10 mg

Apr 2017 - July 2017 Olanzapine (zyprexa) 5 mg tapered to 0mg

Oct 2017 - Present Effexor 37.5mg and Prozac 10mg 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andy, I have tried to get off zyprexa several times now. This last time i did 10% cuts and held for 30 days, but just as in previous attempts i could not get past just above 2.5 mgs mark. I think you said that for you it was just under the 2.5 mg mark that was most difficult for you. How did you do it? How did you finally get past that mark and was it easier after you did? Please help me if you can. I have reversible liver disease from this drug but if i dont get off of it the damage to my liver will become irreversible and i will need a transplant to live!

Hi everyone, i was put on the current meds about 9 years ago. I was originally on 90 mgs of cymbalta, 10 mgs of zyprexa and 1 mg ativan 3 x daily.  I have tapered over the last two years down to about 10 mgs of cymbalta using the bead method. I am down to about 3.75 mgs of zyprexa and cant seem to get past that point wothout suffering severe crippling anxiety. I am also down to .5 mgs of ativan 2x daily. I have been tapering all 3 because i found out a few months ago that i have fatty liver and was subsequently told by my psycho psych doc that cymbalta is known for causing fatty liver disease. The other meds are also pretty bad for the liver. 

10 hours ago, Judysgrl said:

Hi Andy, I have tried to get off zyprexa several times now. This last time i did 10% cuts and held for 30 days, but just as in previous attempts i could not get past just above 2.5 mgs mark. I think you said that for you it was just under the 2.5 mg mark that was most difficult for you. How did you do it? How did you finally get past that mark and was it easier after you did? Please help me if you can. I have reversible liver disease from this drug but if i dont get off of it the damage to my liver will become irreversible and i will need a transplant to live!

I held for 3 months when I was struggling ,changing my diet and excercise drasticallly helped me

The liver can regenerate given the right nutrition and time,don't believe everything doctors tell you 

I never even think about zyprexa anymore

Thank you for replying Andy... i really appreciate it. When you were struggling at that certain dose what were your symptoms, do you remember? My goal is to try to not struggle as i have to work. Were you cutting 1/4 of a pill at a time? 

Hi everyone, i was put on the current meds about 9 years ago. I was originally on 90 mgs of cymbalta, 10 mgs of zyprexa and 1 mg ativan 3 x daily.  I have tapered over the last two years down to about 10 mgs of cymbalta using the bead method. I am down to about 3.75 mgs of zyprexa and cant seem to get past that point wothout suffering severe crippling anxiety. I am also down to .5 mgs of ativan 2x daily. I have been tapering all 3 because i found out a few months ago that i have fatty liver and was subsequently told by my psycho psych doc that cymbalta is known for causing fatty liver disease. The other meds are also pretty bad for the liver. 

Bad anxiety,severe insomnia,brain zaps/flutter,depression,depersonaliseation,akashia

Yes 1/4 pills then said sod it I'm going to the gym every day to burn this crap out of my body and eventually it worked

• ChessieCat changed the title to andy: Finally off zyprexa
  • 5 weeks later...

Dear Andy,

What is your sleep pattern now?

How are you coping up with insomnia?

How many hours a day you are sleeping?

Are you experiencing dreams and sleep disturbance?

Are you using any medicines for sleep?

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

Sleep is perfect no insomnia

8-10

Nice dreams

No medication needed or will ever go into my body again

I am fully healed

• Moderator Emeritus

Andy.... that's beautiful my friend...

You have no idea how many times i used to read your success story... i am just right behind now. A few more weeks and i will be free. Currently at 0.3Mg of Remeron.

You did well my friend. 

2015 -  2016 Xanax only rescue doses of 0.125 mg 1-2 times per month
 March 2016 0.125Mg * 2 Xanax for 10 days.

20 March 2016 0.25 Mg * 2 Xanax for one week. 1 April 2016 Tranxene 5 mg and Fevarin but bad reaction for 5 days.4 April 2016 25 Mg Amitryptiline + 6 MG bromazepam at night

Started tapering Bromazepam 6 days later reached up to 3 MG in 10 days and withdrawal. Pdoc asked to go 6 MG again.

10 of May started Remeron 15 MG and started tapering Bromazepam again.

SINCE 09/06/2016 BENZO FREE - Started Tapering Remeron 04/07/2016

04/Jul/16 12.8 Mg, 11/Aug/16 12 Mg, 20/Aug/16 11Mg, 3/Sept/16 10Mg, 11/Sept/16 9 Mg, 30/Sept/16 8.1 Mg, 14/Oct/16 7.25 Mg, 17/Nov/16 6.7, 23/Nov/16 6.5, 2/Dec/16 6.25, 9/Dec/16 6Mg, 25/Dec/16 5.7Mg, 4/Jan/17 5.4Mg, 20/Jan/17 5.2Mg, 07/Feb/17 5 Mg, 15/Feb/17 4.8Mg, 27/Feb/17 4.5Mg, 15/Mar/17 4.2Mg, 23/Mar/17 4Mg, 1/Apr/17 3.7Mg, 14/Apr/17 3.4Mg, 27/Apr/17 3.1Mg, 06/May/17 2.8Mg, 22/May/17 2.6Mg, 31/May/17 2.3Mg 09/Jun/17 2Mg, 20/Jun/17 1.7Mg, 29/Jun/17 1.4Mg, 11/Jul/17 1.2Mg, 20/Jul/17 1Mg, 31/Jul/17 0.8Mg, 11/Aug/17 0.6Mg, 23/Aug/17 0.5Mg, 05/Sept/17 0.4Mg, 13/Sept/17 0.3Mg. 22/Sept/17 0.2Mg, 03/Oct/17 0.15Mg, 10/Oct/17 0.1Mg, 23/Oct/17 0.05Mg, 22/Nov/17 0.025Mg, 06/DECEMBER/2017 MIRT FREEE.

• 2 weeks later...

How is your daughter?

How is family?

Thank you and God bless you.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

Daughter is fine thanks

My wife divorced me,I lost my job and my house but now rebuilding my life again

Andy !

You cold turkeyed, but never complained much about your symptoms here in the forum.

Your depression episode's reason is your daughter's birth.

Over the Entire Internet, your's is the only success story about coming off zyprexa.

I know how annoying getting dreams (hallucinations)every single day is.

But you would say dreams are nice.

Your patience and positive attitude is phenomenal.

You will definitely rebuild your life my friend.

The Best life is awaiting you.

------------------------

You are my inspiration to taper olanzapine.

Did you ever cut the olanzapine with tablet cutter?how did you cut the olanzapine?

Did you cut the 2.5 mg olanzapine with tablet cutter?

7 minutes ago, rupa said:

Andy !

You did cold turkeies but never complained much about your symptoms here in the forum.

Your depression episode reason is your daughter's birth.

Entire Internet your's is the only success story about coming off zyprexa.

I know how annoying,getting dreams (hallusinations)every single day.

But you would say dreams are nice.

Your patience and positive attitude is phenomenal.

You will definitely rebuild your life my friend.

The Best life is awaiting for you.

------------------------

You are my inspiration to taper olanzapine.

Did you ever cut the olanzapine with tablet cutter?how did you cut the olanzapine?

Did you cut the 2.5 mg olanzapine with tablet cutter?

Sometimes we have no choice in life but to carry on the best we can,healthy diet and exercise was a big turning point or me

Yes I used a pill cutter just a cheap one off eBay

You have to believe You can do this ,It is possible hard but possible

Good luck

Thank you for real quick reply.