Putting a SHORT version of your recent history of reducing or discontinuing drugs in your signature, with the drugs you are currently taking, when you started taking them, and their dosages, helps people understand your context when they read your posts.
If your drug history is very long, the last few years will do. FOR READABILITY, SHORT LINES ARE BEST.
Your signature appears under all your posts.
If you edit your signature, the new one replaces any prior signature. It will appear in your signature under all your posts, even your old posts. If you want to save the information in the old signature, copy it and save it in a file on your computer or in a post in your Introductions topic.
(As of 12/31/13: Signatures are limited to 12 lines of text.)
How to add or edit your signature
- Click on this link to open the correct page in User Settings.
Create Your Signature in "My Settings".
- Enter your signature in the space provided.
- When you are done, Click on the big black Save Changes button at the bottom.
If the link isn't working, follow these steps:
- Click on the small downward arrow next to your name in the top right corner of any page.
- Select My Settings from the list.
- On the left of the My Settings page, click on the Signature tab. You will be able to add or edit your signature.
- Click on the big black Save Changes button at the bottom when you are done.
FOR READABILITY, SHORT LINES ARE BEST.
(The history you entered when you registered can be read only by you and the administration team. If you wish, you can copy it to your public signature.)
If you are new, start a topic for yourself in the Introductions forum.
PS For phone or tablet users, please scroll further down this page or click this link to go to the first of two posts. The second "how to" post is immediately below the first.
Edited by scallywag, 20 February 2017 - 05:07 AM.
update with direct link