Marsha

Do you believe chronic damage can end? There is a way out.

21 posts in this topic

If I don't fully recover during this present system of things, I know I will recover perfect health in the very near future. I know of over eight million others who share my hope.

There is a topic "Do you believe in chronic damage? What if you were given a guarantee that you could live forever on an earthly paradise with mankind and animals all being at peace with one another? And you would be healed from withdrawal syndrome or whatever affliction you are living with. Even if you were to succumb from your sickness, you would able to live again. And this would last forever. Would you not be interested in how these things could come true for you? There are over eight million on the earth right now myself included, who absolutely know this will happen. It can become your hope as well. Do you want to be well again and enjoy the exquisite delight in the abundance of peace? Please, just ask me how this can become a reality for you as well.

We live in critical times hard to deal with. This is another proof of that statement. But it is not always going to be this way. A very bright future awaits in the very near future. All these injustices will be gone. Man has dominated man to his injury for centuries, but this is all coming to and end soon.

I have a very traumatic history like many here and millions the world over. Mankind is a sea of agitation like no other time in history. But there is a way out. Just ask me.

Marsha, please see

What will get you warned or banned

- Aggressively advocating religious practices
Our members come from all over the world, of all faiths, religions, and age groups. We support the private pursuit of religious or spiritual support, but caution members against promoting a particular religious practice in contexts where this might offend others.

The Finding Meaning forum is the appropriate venue for expressions of personal religious beliefs. At the discretion of the administrator or moderators, if you tend to proselytize, you may be restricted to one topic for discussion of your faith.

This is your one topic for discussion of your faith.

Am I being publicly humiliated?

Please, I don't understand. These posts were hidden and there was a private discussion with a moderator. Since the subject has been made public i am responding publicly.

I don't understand what I am allowed to say in my one topic.

If you are inviting others to discuss your faith with you, you can do it in this topic, or personal messages if you prefer.

If you are inviting others to discuss your faith with you, you can do it in this topic, or personal messages if you prefer.

Oh thank you so much Altostrata. I will try to be very careful not to frighten anyone.

This is what helps me. "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your God. I will fortify you, yes,I will help you, I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness. " I know I will be well again someday.

Hebrews 3:4 "Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God." No, I have not lost my faith in God from withdrawal, but in fact have had my faith strengthened. If a house, must be built my human hands, how much more so the universe must have intelligent design. Am I allowed to talk about this here or am I confined to my one topic? Don't want to break any rules.

That's great Marsha.

Yana

praying everyday to thhat i don't have anything permanent, even tho i'm feeling stuff for more than a year now... god, this is a living nightmare, just heard about one guy with a pretty similar story, who after 15 years still feeling stuff, that's just insane

Something else that helps me. I believe God's promise that soon I will have "exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." Cited from New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.

Here are a few encouraging words from the Bible. In the very near future: "He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4. We are living in "critical times, hard to deal with." From 2 Timothy 3:1-5. I would happily share my wonderful hope for the future that is promised in the Bible.

Am I following the guidelines correctly?

I believe in after life but, If there is an after life why should I go trough this suffering now?

It is not our fault that we are suffering. Even people who have never been on these drugs suffer like we do. Ecclesiastes 9:11 says "time and unexpected events overtake them all." I believe God's word when it says "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." That is Satan the Devil. He is responsible for the turmoil and suffering that mankind experiences. But soon God will put an end to all suffering by taking the Devil out of the picture. God gives us so much hope for the future even while sustaining us right now as we suffer. Imagine this: Never having to die and living on the earth in a beautiful paradise with no sickness or death and all creation being at peace with one another. This is promised in the Bible by our Creator. I would love to share how I learned about this wonderful future. PM me or just ask here and I will do my best within the SA guidelines to help anyone who is interested.

Will you accept God's greatest gift. What do you think? What is the greatest gift God has ever given us? The Bible says:"God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son." The Bible describes a gift of incalculable worth, which can bless those who receive it with everlasting life. Could there be a gift of greater value?

What can God do for you today? Excerpts from Psalm 25....."Turn your face to me and show me favor, for I am alone and helpless...The distresses of my heart have multiplied...See my affliction and my troubles....Free me from my anguish....guard my life and save me....for my hope is in you......" These words from God's word the Bible have brought me great comfort. And from Isaiah 42....No crushed reed will he break, no smoldering wick will he extinguish.... I J.....h have called you in righteousness, I have taken a hold of your hand....I will safeguard you....You can see others have shared your pain and anguish, they penned for you words you also express because of being overwhelmed in this system. God sees it and can strengthen you to help you endure. Have that confidence, no matter what, as it is a promise from him.