If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo

GiaK Radical, Transformative Healing of Body/Mind/Spirit

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#73 GiaK

GiaK

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

Expertly guided by the genius of my DNA

first posted on Beyond Meds: https://beyondmeds.c...xpertly-guided/

Healing is, among other things, a process of creating new mitochondria and new neural pathways. The body is transformed. I’ve never been here before — expertly guided by the genius of my DNA.

Healing in part for me is a deep acknowledgement and acceptance of my animal nature. I am interdependent with all of life just like any other creature on this earth. This understanding when taken in deeply and profoundly is as painful as it is liberating and therefore joyful too.

Homeostasis is not possible when one is on a radically healing path…healing is, by necessity, constant change.

Courageously move forward and into every feeling you ever were unable to feel due to oppressive circumstances. Feel them, let go and be free. Our nervous systems have recorded each and every instance of repression and denial. We have a store of tension from our ancestors as well. This store of repressed emotions, denial, violence etc is stored in our DNA. It is our “karma” …to be transmuted in this lifetime. Following its indications is intuition.

More reading:

Beyond Meds: http://beyondmeds.com/

I withdrew from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

I took a bit over 6 years to do it. Finished on Feb 9 2010. I'm still recovering from iatrogenesis.

#74 manymoretodays

manymoretodays

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • LocationSouthwest.....Mountain time

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

Wow GiaK...........great post and writing and I agree!!

Started with psycho meds circa 1988 I think 27 or 28 total.

AD's, antpsychotics, antiseizure mood stabilizers. Lithium, lamictal,benzos, and stimulants. Some med. for narcolepsy once?, Gabapentin........probably more.  Ask me?......I probably was on it.  Haphazard W/D's by Dr. recommend or uneducated self.

10/2014- off Lexapro--had been on highest dose 10 mg. then 5 mg. for a couple of years, went from 5 mg. to 3 mg. liquid and then CT in hospital(voluntary).  I got out of the hospital on a combination of low dose adderal salts x1/day and trileptal 150mg. x2/day.

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!

3/21/2016---I did some unwise updosing of trileptal/oxcarbazepine with some stressful stuff......doubled the above dose x2 during this last wave but began liquifying again and on approximately 68mg. starting today.  11/12//2016 24 mg. oxcarbazepine  12/9/2016 off oxcarbazepine/trileptal!!!! :) optimistic

Omega3's,EPA +DHA= approx. 1200/day. Magnesium citrate orally,diluted in a liter of H2O(that I can shake up.....it usually dissolves more completely as the water gets down to room temperature) and/or Epsom salt baths prn.   Vit. C and E.  B12, melatonin 3mcg., and bioidentical hormones sublingually.  Trace mineral drops.  L-lysine.  L-methylfolate=300 mcg. Totally ready for a good long window to hit soon and getting better strings of full days and partial days along the way.  Definite improvement overall since I first arrived on the SA survivor ship.  Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.