fema4psychiatrists

Drugged up as a Child ; stripped of my sexuality as a Man

6 posts in this topic

A produced video explaining how child psychiatry has cured me, not:

Oh my god, I am so sorry this happened to you. It's such a horrid story. It's absolutely a crime what happened to you, an innocent child. Have you tried to contact a reporter? Your story should be told.

You can also get in contact with

Rxisk.org (Professor David Healy is connected to this site.)

All the best,

Amy

Yeah I tried emailing Lesley Ash and the other bbc Victoria, I've tried posting things on rxisk on facebook before. I've tried to push it a bit other than the obvious (reasons why (anti-psych)) i'm not quite sure other than to keep trying myself to get people to take it seriously.

It's helped that people like David Healy (rxisk) have done alot of PSSD action though.

If anyone has any smart ideas i've been on the computer for the last 3 days trying to do this sort of stuff pretty much.

Thank you for the support

I don't even know what to say. I thought about my son. How anyone could let this happen.. I had to stop the video partway. Are you ok now? Happy? Have loving support? We are here for ya. I'm just so sorry. I wish I could just go into your past and fight them off you and give you a teddy bear and adopt ya. They should be sued and prosecuted. Hugs.

I don't even know what to say. I thought about my son. How anyone could let this happen.. I had to stop the video partway. Are you ok now? Happy? Have loving support? We are here for ya. I'm just so sorry. I wish I could just go into your past and fight them off you and give you a teddy bear and adopt ya. They should be sued and prosecuted. Hugs.

Thanks, I am hoping to hold on in staying alive with the torture of it until hopefully one day there will be a somewhat better solution. And possibly some sort of rightful retributions, acknowledgement!!  Some of the Americans that were given secret coercive sterilization operations by their 'mental health' government/hospitals have just received some amount of recompense and recognition (IE: it happened), so I will not write that off either for now.

Gotta admit it's hella hard to be around any human beings, absolutely torturous. Luckily my family believe the reality now, and not the 'expertise' of psychopathic psychiatrists.