Pheromones

BoaConstrictor

Hello all,

I'd like to give a little background first.

I've been a member here for a couple years because of complications I had related to ADs. I was given superb advice and help here and felt welcome from the beginning. Fortunately for me my situation wasn't as bad or nearly on the same level as people who truly suffer from PSSD are. Before coming here I had no idea about PSSD but since then I've pondered and studied it deeply and immensely.

Around the same time I had issues related to PSSD, I discovered a very interesting realm of study (that was also unknown to me before).

This was the science of human pheromones.

Now there are a lot of critics and skeptics but I've spent a great deal of time testing products that contained human pheromones and I believe I can say with great sincerity that they are indeed real and do work.

So what do these two have to do with each other and where am I going with this?

Well to save the excessive details and explanations I will go out and say that I believe pheromones can bring back to PSSD/AD sufferers parts of their lives that they once lost.

Now forgive me if this HAS been discussed and covered. I personally have never found any info on the subject so here I am.

There is a great yearning in my heart to help AD sufferers and if I feel I may have come across something that will help, I am inclined to help in anyway I can.

Now here's where I'm going with this..

AD/PSSD sufferers tend to suffer asexuality and apathy.

And I've tested and verified products that have brought great amounts of sexuality out of men and women and products that brought great amounts of happiness and joy out of men and women, even myself. And I am a part of a community of people who have found the same results.

For the record, I am NOT trying to sell anything. I am only here to help.. In fact the community I would like to refer people to offers a gift certificate to new users so they can get their first pheromone products practically free.

PLEASE DONT WRITE THIS OFF without giving it a chance.

Now the whole reason my interest was sparked to come here and help is because of recent information I received from pheromone users who found that their significant other (who was on ADs and lacked sex drive immensely) was able to rekindle that sexuality with the introduction of pheromones.

Now I'm not certain whether I can put a link here to that website but I'll be glad to share with anybody through PM if you'd like.

It has a great deal of legitimate products and has a giant forum of people who will assist at the drop of a dime. No pressure to buy anything and as I said, new users can practically get their first product free with the use of the gift certificate.

Besides that, they offer a 200% money back guarantee. I get nothing, but to hopefully see people regain a part of their life back..

The way pheromones work is through the olfactory system. I believe this can bypass the issues related to serotonin receptors and the like.

Please please if this has already been exercised thoroughly and in detail my deepest apologies for coming and posting such a long post, but if it hasn't, I with the most sincerity implore someone to explore it. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to pay for and send a product for free to a reputable member here if they will give honest feedback, that's how much I believe in it and that's how much I'm willing to help and prove I'm not here for gain.

If anyone would like to know more, please post or Pm me and I'll be glad to share the website, forum, and my user name, and if at the very least you can lurk the forums and decide for yourself what you'd like to do.

Thank you for taking the time to read if you have.

Took St. John's Wort for a few days straight by brewing up some of the herb in tea at a gram dry weight per day. Took a break for a week, then continued for 2 days straight and stopped after that.

Stopped because side effects appeared to be erectile dysfunction.

• 2 months later...

I think I will give this a chance.

1)Zoloft- 6/99 to 8/04 2)Escitalopram- 8/04 to 8/10 3)Citalopram 8/10 to 4/14 (C/T), 4)Paxil a week or so, 5)Wellbutrin a week or so, 6)Reinstated Citalopram- 9/14 to 7/15

Before Taper- Celexa/20 mg....Taper Start- 04/21/15- 15mg....05/26/15- 10 mg...06/22/15- 5 mg...07/18/15- 0mg. http://tinyurl.com/qjfoqe9 Ativan/Lorazepam use/taper 10/14 to 2/15- http://tinyurl.com/ljebp84

Baclofen- Intermittent use of from 2008 till 2014. Some use of Promethazine. Some use of Zofran. Clobetasol Propionate- for Lichen Planus. Some Flexeril use. 

Ativan- GABA,A receptor Agonist., Baclofen- GABA,B receptor Agonist., Celexa/Lexapro- Serotonin 5-HT1A Receptor Agonist., Zofran- Serotonin 5-HT3 Receptor Agonist..Promethazine- Histamine H1-Receptor Antagonist. Flexeril- Serotonin 5HT2a Antagonist.

My self imposed Amino Acid Therapy: Tyrosine 500mg 1xday, Theanine 200 mg 1xday, & Taurine 500 mg 2x day. (All neurotransitter pre-cursors)- seems to have helped me immensely. And of course- eating healthy, including Black Beans for the oligosaccharides for gut health.

The attempt to develop a sense of humor and to see things in a humorous light is some kind of trick learned while mastering the Art of Living. - Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy