If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
- - - - -

21-Year-Old Student Gets 'Revenge' on Psychiatrist He's Obsessed With

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darwin

Darwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

21-Year-Old Student Gets 'Revenge' on Psychiatrist He's Obsessed With http://ijr.com/2015/...?utm_source=twi

Summer 2013: started on Prozac for OCD

Fall 2013: started Lexapro due to Prozac zombie effects

Stopped Lexapro because of lack of empathy/emotion,anxiety,lack of concentration etc.

Fall 2014: switched to zoloft 

February 2015: started effexor quit C/D after 2 weeks.

April 2015: was on zoloft for a month again to try and wean a bit more slowly. DID not work.

May 2015: dumped all of my medications

July 2015: Struggling day to day with withdrawal symptoms but hopeful that I'll be better at the end of august for the next school year.

#2 beyondrepair

beyondrepair

Getting started

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationmelbourne

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:41 AM

hate to see another woc die at the hands of a white male but part of me is also overjoyed as it lives out those scorned aspects of myself that never recieved any justice

#3 compsports

compsports

Platinum star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,367 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:16 AM

hate to see another woc die at the hands of a white male but part of me is also overjoyed as it lives out those scorned aspects of myself that never recieved any justice

I understand your feelings as you can have them without condoning the death of someone.

Unfortunately, I fear this person's actions will give rise to the folks who feel that involuntary commitment rules need to be strengthened with more forced drugging.   The person who did this is not going to be seen as a victim of psychiatry but as one of those crazy mental patients who needs to be locked up with the key thrown away.

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2012 and on pap machine

Dealing with protracted sleep issues

#4 powerback

powerback

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Locationireland

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

I understand your feelings as you can have them without condoning the death of someone.

Unfortunately, I fear this person's actions will give rise to the folks who feel that involuntary commitment rules need to be strengthened with more forced drugging.   The person who did this is not going to be seen as a victim of psychiatry but as one of those crazy mental patients who needs to be locked up with the key thrown away.

I couldn't of said it better myself comsports .

So much focus needs to b put into never acting out our anger and grievance ,I was so angry at the start, it has eased and it will for others just takes time .find a punch bag and take it out that way ,it really helps ,take up a sport and burn off that energy ,we owe it to ourselves .

21​/06/2012 citrol10mg for stress, constant urination ,diazepam 2mg 26/07/2012 .12/07/2012 citroll 20mg,

​24/09/2013 Lexapro 20mg.didnt take them for a week during this year felt extremely strange ,had no idea down to drugs at the time .

​20/10/2014 venlafaxine xl 75mg.09/01/2015 venlafaxine xl 37.5. questioned doctor about drop in dose ,I was told no problem.

​13/04/2015 venlafaxine xl 150mg NEVER TOOK THEM getting wise?.20/04/2015 venlafaxine xl 75mg.19/08/2015 Xanax 250mcg [agitated]

​10/06/2015 venlafaxine 37.5mg.02/03/2016 five beads out for taper only lasted till 06/06/2016 extreme irritability and anxiety. 

​11/11/2016 Xanax 250mcg took them for few days ,fairly distressing time [working nearly impossible].11/11/2016 I was given a prescription for  Zyprexa 2.5mg AND DECIDED  NOT TO GET IT FROM CHEMIST.[my doctor gave them a great sales pitch ,talking about other patients that have benefited ,in witch it just annoyed me ]