SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

21-Year-Old Student Gets 'Revenge' on Psychiatrist He's Obsessed With

Darwin

21-Year-Old Student Gets 'Revenge' on Psychiatrist He's Obsessed With http://ijr.com/2015/10/449462-obsessed-21-year-old-student-murders-psychiatrist-committed/?utm_source=twi

Summer 2013: started on Prozac for OCD

Fall 2013: started Lexapro due to Prozac zombie effects

Stopped Lexapro because of lack of empathy/emotion,anxiety,lack of concentration etc.

Fall 2014: switched to zoloft 

February 2015: started effexor quit C/D after 2 weeks.

April 2015: was on zoloft for a month again to try and wean a bit more slowly. DID not work.

May 2015: dumped all of my medications

July 2015: Struggling day to day with withdrawal symptoms but hopeful that I'll be better at the end of august for the next school year.

hate to see another woc die at the hands of a white male but part of me is also overjoyed as it lives out those scorned aspects of myself that never recieved any justice

hate to see another woc die at the hands of a white male but part of me is also overjoyed as it lives out those scorned aspects of myself that never recieved any justice

I understand your feelings as you can have them without condoning the death of someone.

Unfortunately, I fear this person's actions will give rise to the folks who feel that involuntary commitment rules need to be strengthened with more forced drugging.   The person who did this is not going to be seen as a victim of psychiatry but as one of those crazy mental patients who needs to be locked up with the key thrown away.

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

• 2 months later...

I understand your feelings as you can have them without condoning the death of someone.

Unfortunately, I fear this person's actions will give rise to the folks who feel that involuntary commitment rules need to be strengthened with more forced drugging.   The person who did this is not going to be seen as a victim of psychiatry but as one of those crazy mental patients who needs to be locked up with the key thrown away.

I couldn't of said it better myself comsports .

So much focus needs to b put into never acting out our anger and grievance ,I was so angry at the start, it has eased and it will for others just takes time .find a punch bag and take it out that way ,it really helps ,take up a sport and burn off that energy ,we owe it to ourselves .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.