Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Santino

Risperdal Finally CNN speaks the truth

3 posts in this topic

"Getting J&J to financially compensate victims is one goal for Itkin. But he has another.

"Part two is to hopefully help J&J to find its way back," Itkin said. "I mean, this is a company that's supposed to help people and instead has gone out of their way to hurt kids."

But Johnson & Johnson insists that Risperdal has helped millions and will continue to help many more."

Its amazing how these companys when faced with the horrors of their medicines just deny deny deny and play the 'we have helped millions' card.

Someone should be going to jail because of risperdal and that someone is Allen Francis.

I grew fat, moody, violent, man boobs, just like the worst hell violating my body as a 9 year old on risperidone from "professionals".

They all deserve to go to hell. The lies by all to excuse it is just, the worst bit.

I have erectile dysfunction for life, Thanks 'experts' for using me as a guniea pig just because you "believed" in your religion of pushing evil drug companies onto me. You should be speaking out, you only were ever doing it for yourselves.