SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

MaizeNblue81: Tapering Zoloft during severe acute Xanax WD

maizeNblue81

I know I've read all of that and I wouldn't be making a big deal about it if it were not for the drastic severe uptick in symptoms especially the head pressure and the emotional symptoms. I mean it's really bad and it's changed so much and gotten so much worse just over the past few days that it's really scaring me so I'm sorry for acting like I'm not listening because I am but it really is that bad almost as bad as when I went into the hospital and to have it like this after over 5 months is scary and very discouraging

2012: Zoloft and Xanax for the first few weeks for panics attacks 2013: switched over to Prozac and Ativan for a short period during the switch. 2015: got off Prozac: 2016 tried to reinstate after 7 months off symptoms came back didn't work so switched over to lexapro and after 6 1/2 weeks got off not able to tolerate. Xanax since may of 2016, then Detox October 2016 from .75mg and was put on resperdal and Zoloft but now just on Zoloft 100mg. Severe head pressure, DP/DR, confusion, intrusive thoughts main symptoms since coming out of the hospital. Losing hope 2 1/2 months off Xanax and now on 100mg Zoloft

Update on Zoloft started to taper on Feb, 4th 2017 using dry cut method at 87.5mg from 100 then Feb, 25th 2017 switched to liquid taper with dissolving 100mg tablets into 100ml of water then , measuring out to 87.5mg where i am at now. will be due for 2nd cut Sunday April, 2 2017 will update again at that time

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maizeNblue81

• ChessieCat

• JanCarol

• scallywag

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus

The one thing that you can do is to get to the doctor and find out if you do have a sinus infection.  If you do, then it needs to be treated.  I don't know what effect it is having on you, but it makes sense to get it checked out.

Please note that I am not telling you this to scare you and I am not suggesting that you have anything worse than a sinus infection, but the sensible thing to do is to get something treated if it needs to be.  We have a member here who came to SA with drug problems and she mentioned that she had a sore armpit.  She then mentioned that she had been worrying about it for a few weeks because there was a history of breast cancer in her family.  I told her to go and get it checked.  If it were nothing, she would at least have peace of mind.  However she did go and it turned out to be cancer.  She has just had a mastectomy.

But the sinus problem, if it is an infection, may be contributing to the feeling in your head.  You won't know until you do something about it.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Well before this sinus infection and recent uptick in symptoms I had a CT scan done a little over a months or so ago that came back clear when I was in the ER cause the head pressure was so bad and just had a full lab of blood work done a few weeks ago and that's where they found everything looked good other than my carbs being extremely high and the EPI or pancreatic enzymes being low which I have to go back at the end of next week for that to have my blood redrawn and she's gonna recheck it.

As far as the symptoms again the head pressure and physical pain has doubled and not only that it's the emotional symptoms the SU/HM ideation and intrusive thoughts that have all gotten bad again too so when I say I am in mental and physical torture that's no joke and not a understatement. So it's all this and the symptoms seem to get worse as I was developing this sinus infection so I don't know if it's that another benzo wave the Zoloft or a combination of all of it but this is miserable and very scary.

2012: Zoloft and Xanax for the first few weeks for panics attacks 2013: switched over to Prozac and Ativan for a short period during the switch. 2015: got off Prozac: 2016 tried to reinstate after 7 months off symptoms came back didn't work so switched over to lexapro and after 6 1/2 weeks got off not able to tolerate. Xanax since may of 2016, then Detox October 2016 from .75mg and was put on resperdal and Zoloft but now just on Zoloft 100mg. Severe head pressure, DP/DR, confusion, intrusive thoughts main symptoms since coming out of the hospital. Losing hope 2 1/2 months off Xanax and now on 100mg Zoloft

Update on Zoloft started to taper on Feb, 4th 2017 using dry cut method at 87.5mg from 100 then Feb, 25th 2017 switched to liquid taper with dissolving 100mg tablets into 100ml of water then , measuring out to 87.5mg where i am at now. will be due for 2nd cut Sunday April, 2 2017 will update again at that time

Ok today is even worse. The pressure burning numbness and physical pain in my brain is so bad I can't hardly open my eyes, stand up, and it feels like my head has so much pressure it's gonna pop.

If that wasn't bad enough the emotional symptoms and intrusive thoughts are all getting so much worse. This craziness in my head is very scary and reminds me of when I was put in the hospital it's that bad even severe SU/HM ideation so between the uptick in the head pressure and the intrusive thoughts I feel like I'm losing it and taking a major step backwards.

It was so bad last night I could not sleep and was up all night and that's the first time that's happened in awhile.

Honestly is this normal to have this severe of a case of going backwards and getting worse after 5 months? I haven't changed anything on the Zoloft in over 6 eeeks so I'm wandering is this benzo wave? Zoloft? Sinus infection making it worse?

Honestly am I ever gonna heal this isbtoo much. I'm do to start work on Monday and I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to handle it? Is it even realistic to think I can push through with these symptoms being so bad? These thoughts and the severe uptick in the emotional symptoms is really scaring me.

• Moderator Emeritus

Am I correct in assuming that these questions you've posted are you thinking "out loud" and that you're not looking for answers?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

Well probably a little of both Mr scallywag. I am thinking out loud and this is my internal thoughts for sure but answers seem few and far between so some answers would help when the suffering is this bad and has lasted this long.

• Moderator Emeritus

Other members and moderators have previously posted the answers to each and every one of your questions. Have a read of earlier posts and pages in this exact topic. Just click the grey "PREV" button.

Please post a reply with the answers you found. A treasure hunt for you!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

Ok I'm really scared and in the most severe suffering I think I've been in since I went into the hospital and I'm really losing hope I'll ever heal or get better!

This weekend well last night and today I went on a quick night trip to a couple of the state parks in my area with my family and it was still pretty bad with the sinus infection and the constant pressure and uptick in emotional symptoms but I thought it might do me some good to get outside and walk a little and do some nature trails.

Didn't get much sleep last night and today we went to one main park and walked the nature trial and then we went to a smaller park and walked the 1.9 mile trial around the lake.

After doing that and on the way home today it hit me hard! The head pressure and burning numbness and physical pain pain in my head got so bad I honestly thought I was gonna pass out on the way home and had to stop several times on the way. And on top of the pressure and extreme pain in my head the dark place my brain went to and all the intrusive thoughts it's like my mind completely shut down and the pressure doubled and I couldn't think or control my thoughts and just felt physically sick!

Got home and tried to lay down and got so nauseous couldn't breath like I was having a panic attack and my head feels like it's about to burst and it's on fire and I feel like I'm gonna have a complete physical and emotional breakdown!

All this after 5 months off that drug and after just walking a couple of miles?

What is happening to me? What is happening to my brain? Is this Benzo WD and what that drug did to me? Is this the Zoloft making me sicker and preventing my healing? I can't take this anymore I'm losing hope fast!

I started to get that head pressure on AD tablets. I wonder if the tablets your on giving adverse reaction because of you stopping xanax. Is your head pressure constant every minute of the day not easing at all mine got worse when i stopped and for weeks the head pressure was there full on but i do get a hour or so when it subsides but always have a stinging feeling in the right side temple.

Yeah mine is constant 24/7 no relief at all

Since you gave up xanax what was the head pressure being like then same as now. Did it ever fade a bit before you got put on the AD i know your saying it's been there five months and hasn't let up at all. I know for me food and drink and smoking revs it up to really unbearable.

Yeah it's been there since I went into the hospital and hasn't let up just got worse

Well I don't think it's helping and it seems between the Zoloft and this sinus infection it's for sure gotten worse but the Zoloft I tapering 10% every 4-6 weeks as suggested here and the infection I'm going in this week to try and get some amoxicillin but I just don't know how much more I can take?

I really feel horrible today between this sinus infection and the major uptick in my WD symptoms the head pressure and the intrusive thoughts slamming fatigue I feel horrible today and I think trying to even do the little I did with my family this weekend in getting out and doing some walking has just slammed me.

I can't get in to see my doctor till tomorrow and I'm so to start work tomorrow as well so I don't know what I'm gonna do or how I'm gonna make it?

I'm really scared about taking anymore meds on top of all this and I'm hoping taking amoxicillin or antibiotics isn't gonna make this even worse but the sinus infection is so bad I've got to do something because their is no way I can work like this.

Well I just finished my first day of work and between this weekend going out of town with my family and trying to do some nature trails and starting work today I've realized how messed up my brain and central nervous system really is.

This morning it started out pretty rough with still trying to recover from this past weened and I guess anxiety and nerves of starting a new job especially since I haven't worked in over a year but it's been pretty rough.

This mourning it was so bad after getting here I thought I was gonna throw up and pass out but somehow I made it through the first day.

My symptoms are still pretty severe and seem to be getting worse and not better and I'm trying so hard but I'm so tired of suffering and I feel my brain has been permanently damaged by all these drugs since last May and I just want to be normal and have my life back.

Today it was anxiety, nerves, crushing fatigue, the severe burning, numbness, pressure and physical pain in my head is so bad I have to stop every few mins and catch my breath and it makes it hard to function at all. On top of that the emotional symptoms are getting worse if I let my brain rest for any length of time it goes to a dark place and the intrusive thoughts with SU/HM ideation is what scares me and I wander at this point if on top of the benzo WD I haven't kindled on the AD and the Zoloft is making me so much worse?

This is really scary and I don't know what to do or what to think I'm trying but my brain is so messed up well I ever get through and be normal again? And if I survive will their be anything left of me to salvage?

Just picked up my amoxicillin I hope this doesn't make me worse.

Almost through my first week of work one more day. Anybody there?

• Moderator Emeritus

Well done Maize, that is a great achievement, I am proud of you :) .   I hope the antibiotics make a difference for you. 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Yes ma'am I haven't heard from anyone here in awhile and today I jut finished my first week of my new job and I'm not gonna say it was easy but I did it and I worked 43 hours this week which still being in WD dealing with the Zoloft and this sinus infection was no mere task.

I had a few rough spots and my brain is still nowhere near healed I just put my head down and keep going and made it through I just hope I can sustain it.

I haven't changed anything with the Zoloft yet cause I wanted to wait till I got over this sinus infection on top of starting a new job I didn't think it was a good idea.

Today is day 2 on my antibiotics and I felt the same tell I got off today and now I just feel really weak and flushed and like my head and face are on fire and my cheeks are really red so I don't know if that's the infection or the antibiotics but I feel pretty rough.

I'm gonna hold one more week on the Zoloft to try and get over this infection and I hope these antibiotics are not making me worse but we will see.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi, Maize.

Congratulations on making it through a week at a new job, along with a sinus infection and benzo and AD withdrawal.  That is no small task.

It sounds like you really do have a lot of non-drug coping skills that you use in order to work under these difficult circumstances. And likely, they come rather natural to you. It's not easy pretending nothing is wrong when dealing with severe dp/dr, especially in a work environment.

If you can think of things that help, please post them. Are there ways of deep breathing that help? Any forms of visualizations that help? Anything like this that you can make note of and then you can add to them.  

Just take it a day at a time. As the sinus infection clears up, hopefully you'll get some relief from the overall pain and it will get easier. 

Holding the Zoloft sounds like a great plan. You may want to continue holding until you are completely off the antibiotic and the sinus infection has cleared up. 

Again, congratulations on your new job. 

Well thank you the first couple of days were rough to say the least and it was a up and down battle all week but I'm thankful that I made it and I hope I can continue to work.

For the worst is still the constant head pressure burning numbness and physical symptoms in my head along with Justus crushing fatigue, DP/DR, and intrusive thoughts are all the most common symptoms I face everyday.

I was really scared and nervous going into this and didn't know if I could handle it or not? I just tried to push through taking it one day at a time and while I'm at work I just try to focus on the job and not the symptoms and your right it's hard to go on about life and fake being normal when your still going through so much but I never let on that I was struggling and didn't use it as a excuse to not try.

I'm still not normal though and I still face these symptoms everyday but I just told myself I have to try I just have to cause I wasn't getting any better at home and being stuck in the house smoking like crazy going further and further in debt laying around crying about wasn't working for me so this was something I had to do!

Again I still struggle, everyday is a challenge, I still have doubts I'll ever be my old self again and it's still a battle but I'm gonna keep trying, hold the Zoloft for now, try and get over this infection, keep working and maybe soon after a get over this infection I can add more like going to the gym but for now I'm really happy I'm back to work and I made it through a whole week and even though extremely tired and mentally and physically exhausted it was a big step for me and I hope I can keep moving forward

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Maize,

I'm really pleased to hear that you got through your first week of work.  The first week of a new job is a big deal for anybody.

Just remember to try not to overdo things over the weekend.

And remember that it takes a few weeks for a person to settle into a new job.  You can't be expected to know everything after your first week.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

Ok I'm on week two of work and day 4 of the antibiotics and my symptoms seem to be getting worse. I don't know if it's the antibiotics or just WD or what but the physical and emotional have taking a turn for the worse.

The pain burning numbness and physical symptoms in my head are so bad today I can hardly function and it's not just severe pressure and numbness but a sharp piercing pain from the back of my head up to my forehead anytime I move my head at all or try to squench my eyes or do anything it's bad.

The emotional symptoms the severe confusion, DP/DR, and the intrusive thoughts are border line psychosis like and it's really scaring me and I barley made it trough work today.

Is any of this normal? Is this the antibiotics making my symptoms worse? Why after now almost 6 months is this happening to my brain?

Seriously has my brain been permanently damaged? I don't know how much more I can handle? The severe pressure burning numbness and physical symptoms and emotional symptoms in my brain just keep getting worse and I'm losing hope.

I'm almost 6 months off benzodiazepines now and I haven't changed the Zoloft in 7 weeks. This is really scaring me.

• Moderator Emeritus

You have just started a new job.  Starting a new job is both stressful and physically tiring.

Well I'm trying to say positive and believe that this will get better and their is hope down the road but it's really hard when the suffering has gone on as long as it has with no sign of improvement.

I'm on day 5 of the antibiotics and my infection is a little better but I don't know if they are making it worse or not?

I haven't changed anything with the Zoloft in 7 weeks now so I don't know about that?

This is the 3rd day of my second week of work and I'm very thankful for my job and to be able work but it's a struggle to fight through all these symptoms to say the least.

I'm fighting and believing but this is hard and it gets harder everyday to fight off all the physical and emotional symptoms not knowing if they will ever get better or not and you try to act or appear normal and put on a brave face for everyone especially at work knowing that your not normal and your suffering 24/7

• Moderator Emeritus

I understand that you are in a tough place at the moment.

However, the antibiotics were necessary because of the infection.  You can't change the past, and you can't predict the future, so worrying about these only increases the stress on your system.  The only thing you can do is try and get through each day at a time.

When it is tough, all you can do is get through each hour or maybe each minute at a time.  I know it's not easy to do but learning to accept where you are at at this time can help:  Acceptance

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Maize - 

I saw this video and thought of you:

It seems that everything the girl who is suffering says - is what I've heard said so many times before.  It was awesome of Bloom In Wellness to put together a video like this, so that they can answer the questions with the video!

Congratulations on getting through work!

What kind of work is it?  Are you ploughing through paperwork?  Talking on the phone?  Meeting customers?  How helpful / supportive is your boss?  Do you have time stresses?  Is it full time?

How's the infection going?  Is the amoxicillin helping your infection?  Has it affected your mood?  Or are you done with that now?

I'm hoping that, while you are giving XX hours a week to an employer - you are still finding time for yourself.  For downtime.  To rest, and relax, and heal.  I'd love to see an example of you trying something Mindful, meditative, prayerful, or gentle exercise, breathing - some way that you are invoking the Relaxation Response, which has been proven since 1975 to improve healing:

http://www.relaxationresponse.org/steps/

And, as always, I hope you see the sun today!

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

As far as work it is with a automotive company as a service manager that includes all you listed above. Customer service, paper work, answering phones etc. it can be stressful with customers sometimes and dealing with technicians or even other employees and I've had moments where the symptoms have been quit bad mainly with the head pressure, DP/DR, confusion, light headed, dizzy feeling like I'm gonna pass out at times and as far as support they don't know anything about what I'm suffering through I've just had to be a trooper and push through keeping it all in or hiding it trying to act like I'm normal when I'm still suffering so much it's exhausting to say the least but I've made it through 2 weeks now and I guess all I can do is just keep going one day at a time.

As far as the infection it has got a little better but I only made it through half of the 10 day cycle because I do think it was making my symptoms worse so I stopped taking it after day 5. I just hope the infection doesn't get back to where it was two weeks ago and I'll be ok.

It's still so hard the symptoms can still be so severe especially the head pressure burning numbness and physical pain in my head along with the emotional symptoms are still pretty scary and I still wander if I'll survive this, if I'll ever heal and if I do will their be anything left of me when I do? The intrusive thoughts are still pretty rough and sometimes I wander if I'm going crazy on top of everything as I can control my mind or my thoughts at times and it can be pretty scary the symptoms I have to live with and fight off everyday.

I still have not changed the Zoloft yet with my new job, the sinus infection, and everything else I didn't think it was wise to make anymore changes right now but I wander if the Zoloft isn't making it worse too?

I just want my life back and hope that one day I'll be my old self again and have my brain and body back but it's hard and it's a fight everyday with still no windows or any relief in sight.

Ok just an update on symptoms and where I'm at with the sinus infection.

As far as the infection I took about half of the 10 day cycle and started to get a little better but it seemed like the antibiotics were making my symptoms worse so I stopped taking them after the 5 days and now I think it's getting bad again and back into my chest.

My symptoms are still pretty severe and again I actually think they are getting worse and between the physical and emotional symptoms it's very scary and I feel like I'm losing my mind and don't have control over my brain anymore.

The physical system are still the severe burning, numbness, pressure and pain in my brain constantly 24/7 with no relief and nothing seems to make it better. I get really dizzy, faint, feel weak and like I'm gonna pass out at times with severe confusion and disorienting feeling and that really scares me. I will be 6 months off on the 20th of this month so just in a few days and these symptoms have been consistent with no change and have actually at times been worse.

The emotional symptoms are still the intrusive off the wall and sometimes evil thoughts and it's like my mind goes to a dark place and I can't control it and that's very scary too. If I'm not focused on something and I let my mind rest or relax it seems to be worse. Along with this is DP/DR that's still pretty bad and it's like I live in my own little of suffering and torment trying to fake it and put on a show for the world when I'm not ok at all.

I don't remember things and life just seems like a dream and so surreal and like I'm just going through the motions living and breathing but not really alive it's so hard to explain the damage these drugs have done to my brain, my body and my emotional well being.

I really do wander if the Zoloft has prolonged my suffering and if healing is ever gonna happen? Is any of this normal at this stage? Is this all benzo WD, Zoloft? What's happening to my brain? Well I ever heal? Should I finish the antibiotics and then get back on the taper of the Zoloft?

This is all so hard and I'm trying to hold onto hope but it's really really hard.

Oh and one other thing I've noticed is I haven't changed anything on the Zoloft but even when I stir before I subtract the 10ml there are still flakes left at the bottom so do this make a difference is my dose accurate?

• Moderator Emeritus

Don't worry about the flakes, they are the fillers. Do you use warm water? The powder dissolves better in warm water. 

The symptoms are common for withdrawal and will ease up. Don't fight the thoughts, they are not you, let them come and let them go. I sometimes imagine I am sweeping them away with a broom, not tring to prevent them from coming but not allowing them so stay. You are doing so well going to work and getting through it without anyone noticing you are not at your best. If you can do such a responsible job feeling like this, imagine what you will achieve when you are better. And you WILL get better. 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

No ma'am I use I guess just cold but I never thought of that I will switch to warm water now.

As for the the it's hard not to fight the emotional ones and the thoughts cause they are so bad sometimes they stop me in my tracks and I have to fight and push them out and remind myself it's the drugs and the damage that's been done and not me.

It's that and the constant dibilatating pressure, numbness, burning and physical pain in my head that never stops and after 6 months no relief no windows and I think it might be worse now than when I went into the hospital which makes me wander not only will I ever heal but if the Zoloft hasn't delayed my healing and just made all this worse?

Today was the first long day I worked as up to now I've only been working about 9 hour shifts but I worked open to close today which was about 12 hours and I had to fight all day to make it and had a couple of really ruff points were the pressure and numbness especially in my forehead, severe confusion, DP/DR, light headed dizzy, intrusive thoughts all hit me hard at the same time to the point I thought I was gonna fall over and pass out or just collapse and I completely lost all traIn of thought and focus on what I was doing. It's really hard to hide that from everyone customers and my bosses but somehow I get through but it's not easy and like tonight by the time I get home it's so bad all I want to do is lay down and go to sleep cause I can't take it anymore.

I'm really trying but this is the hardest most miserable scary thing I've ever been through and honestly I just feel like this is my life for the rest of my life and everyone keeps feeling me these symptoms will ease or get bette but after 6 months and knowing I still have to deal with the Zoloft I'm losing hope and it gets harder everyday.

HAve faith. It will get better. Stay positive!

THinking of you,

M.

200 Zoloft; 10 mg Zyprexa; 4 mg valium as of May 2021;  Valium taper: July 16: 3.5 valium; July 30: 3 mg (paused valium taper); Aug. 23: 2.5 mg
Zyprexa: July 26: 8.75 mg; Aug. 9: 7.5 mg; Aug. 30: 7.1 mg

-------
Dec 1, 2016. 10 mg zyprexa for 1.5 month. Started taper mid-Jan. 2017. Cut 1.25 mg every 2 weeks; smaller cuts 2.5 mg down. Stopped at .6 mg. May 7, 2017: zyprexa free. 
Zoloft: Dec1, 2016, 200 mg. Started taper: Jun12, 2017: 197.5 mg; Jun19,:195 mg; July 2:185mg; July 9,:180 mg; July16,: 175; July 23: 170; July 30: 165; Aug6: 160; Aug13: 155; Aug. 20: 150; Aug.27: 146 mg; Sept3: 145 mg; Sept10:143 mg; Sept17:140 mg....Nov5: 122 mg...Dec3:112.5 mg; Jan14, 2018: 95 mg...Jan28: 90 mg; Feb21:80 mg; Mar11: 75 mg; May2:70 mg; May15: 68 mg; May28: 65 mg; Jun9: 62 mg;Jun25: 60 mg:July22: 55 mg; Aug25: 45 mg. Aug28: 50 mg...Oct 28: 38 mg; Dec.4: 30 mg; Jan8,2019: 25mg; Feb6: 23.5 mg; Apr1:17.5mg; May1:1 mg; May 5: 18;  May 18:15mg; June 16:12.5mg; Sept 10:11 mg; Sept.16:10 mg; Oct. 1: 9mg; Nov. 27: 8mg; Dec.5: 7mg; Jan.1,2020, 6 mg; Feb1: 5 mg; May 1: 2.5 mg; Jn 1: 2 mg; Jy 1: 1.5 mg

Ok I guess I'm as over this sinus infection as much as I'm gonna be still feel rough but it is some better.

My symptoms are still about the same and consistent but I was wandering if it would be ok to drop the Zoloft now it's been 8 weeks or so since I switched to the liquid and I've stayed with what we figured at 87.5mg since then.

My symptoms still have not changed and I can't tell what's the Zoloft and what's still severe benzo WD other than I know the head pressure and physical pain is from the xanex and benzo WD and that has not gotten any better at all.

My plan now would be to drop to 80mg on the Zoloft and switch to using the syringe and measuring cup to measure out 100ml into the sports bottle to make it more accurate and WD 2 10ml syringes to make it the 80mg for 4-6 weeks then drop 10ml every 4-6 weeks after. Is this ok? Should I start now?