This is an ad that popped up on my Facebook. Anyone know about this and if it works?
'the fisher wallace stimulator® cleared the fda treat depression and anxiety.'.technology device Fisher Wallace Stimulator treats depression & anxiety
Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:33 AM
Fluoxetine, 40 mg 2011 - June 2016
-taper 40 to 16.8 mg 22-June to 5-Dec, drop every 2-3 weeks, 13.5% per month,
-CT from 16.8 mg on 5-Dec 2016
-reinstated: 1 mg 24-Dec, 2 mg 28-Dec.
Imipramine, 20 mg 2013 - July 2016, 10 mg July 2016
Clonazepam 0.5 mg as needed, rarely taken 2015-16
5HTP 50 mg ried for 2 days in Dec. 2016
Currently taking: 2 mg fluoxetine; 10 mg imipramine; as needed 0.5 mg clonazepam (rarely taken)
Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:31 PM
- Jun '09-Aug '12: 10mg Paxil for severe insomnia due to anxiety. Also took Ambien/Trazodone for sleep.
- Sep'12: 1st attempt to get off, naively tried cold turkey per Dr. suggestion. Couldn't work for 2 months. Another Doc upped dose to 20mg.
- Oct'12-Sep'15: 20mg Paxil
- Sep'15: tried to come off slower. Used fish oil, vit D3, and regular exercise/healthy diet to assist. (Taper sched= 18mg for 60days, 15mg for 60d, 10mg for 30d, 8mg for 30d) At my 3rd week of 8mg in Nov '15, insomnia and panic attacks began. Back up to 20mg after a month of horrible withdrawal.
- Mar '16: began taper from 20mg. Decreasing .5mg or less each month. Sporadically using Ambien &/or Trazodone for bad insomnia.
May' 17: 12.75mg Paxil, Westhroid, fish oil, vit D3, tumeric, and Melatonin as needed for sleep. Gluten-free & dairy free.
My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus' blood and righteousness.