If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
- - - - -

Conspiracy (including pharma )

conspiracy pharma

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blackhill4

blackhill4

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Locationcalgary

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

Not sure if this kind of stuff is allowed for discussion on here, if it isn't someone let me know. If it is I have a huge interest in NWO/conspiracies of any kind, and love to discuss them. During early withdrawal I discovered a lot of truth while suffering and believe it could have been a spiritual thing, anyhow just putting this out there :)

Paxil 2007-2012 five very happy years actually, gained a lot of weight however. Late 2012 developed hypersomnia from paxil and could not stay awake, was sleeping 21 hours a day. Shortly after tapered quickly off of paxil with very little problems. A few months of good times but slowly slipped back into extreme anxiety to the point of being bed ridden. August 2013 visited clinic for help with anxiety, prescribed citalopram 1mg. Week one felt ok but felt a bit hyper and jumpy in week two, developed panic attacks and homicidal thoughts and aggression after three weeks. Stopped the drug after about a month on (cold turkey ) suffered severe wd so returned to gp, i am told I am suffering from wd symptoms and given paxil again. Paxil taken in september 2013, tingling felt across my head and severe derealisation. Confusion and drunk/wobbly feeling sets in as well, 2 weeks of symptoms i go to my psychiatrist and he ups my dosage 2mg to 3. Symptoms worsen and headaches, sick feeling set in, feel unreal. Hospitalised in october 2013 and I am told to keep taking it as it is just anxiety (lol) Suffered a severe headache shortly after, almost pass out and decide to stop the meds. Planned on tapering but suffering too much so stopped Cold turkey nov 2016. Horrible nightmares and insomnia, rage and confusion early on. At about a year off develop severe akithisia, homicidal thoughts become much worse, intrusive thoughts and impulsiveness also and develop ticks. January 2014 Joined this wonderful place :) got lots of support/help. Feb 2014 loss of appetite and worsening akithisia push me to the brink, constantly going for walks. Akithisia lasts until march 2015 ( not sure how i survived ) hospitilised again after akithisia kept worsening. Given Antivan for the night ( best night of my life ) and akithisia calms considerably. Akithisia finally disappears in nov 2015, but still some issues. May 2016 feeling a lot better but not quite there, recovery seems faster since may til now so getting closer phew!

#2 blackhill4

blackhill4

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Locationcalgary

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Anyone heard of the Mandella effect? Weird phenomena

Paxil 2007-2012 five very happy years actually, gained a lot of weight however. Late 2012 developed hypersomnia from paxil and could not stay awake, was sleeping 21 hours a day. Shortly after tapered quickly off of paxil with very little problems. A few months of good times but slowly slipped back into extreme anxiety to the point of being bed ridden. August 2013 visited clinic for help with anxiety, prescribed citalopram 1mg. Week one felt ok but felt a bit hyper and jumpy in week two, developed panic attacks and homicidal thoughts and aggression after three weeks. Stopped the drug after about a month on (cold turkey ) suffered severe wd so returned to gp, i am told I am suffering from wd symptoms and given paxil again. Paxil taken in september 2013, tingling felt across my head and severe derealisation. Confusion and drunk/wobbly feeling sets in as well, 2 weeks of symptoms i go to my psychiatrist and he ups my dosage 2mg to 3. Symptoms worsen and headaches, sick feeling set in, feel unreal. Hospitalised in october 2013 and I am told to keep taking it as it is just anxiety (lol) Suffered a severe headache shortly after, almost pass out and decide to stop the meds. Planned on tapering but suffering too much so stopped Cold turkey nov 2016. Horrible nightmares and insomnia, rage and confusion early on. At about a year off develop severe akithisia, homicidal thoughts become much worse, intrusive thoughts and impulsiveness also and develop ticks. January 2014 Joined this wonderful place :) got lots of support/help. Feb 2014 loss of appetite and worsening akithisia push me to the brink, constantly going for walks. Akithisia lasts until march 2015 ( not sure how i survived ) hospitilised again after akithisia kept worsening. Given Antivan for the night ( best night of my life ) and akithisia calms considerably. Akithisia finally disappears in nov 2015, but still some issues. May 2016 feeling a lot better but not quite there, recovery seems faster since may til now so getting closer phew!

#3 Jayjohnny

Jayjohnny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

I don't think it's a conspiracy at all as of today. You have thousands upon thousands of horror stories...lives ruined or close to being ruined because of those poisons! Let's look at the facts:
1: FDA ssri drug trials only last for 6 months. How could they possibly know long term effects on the brain and nervous system? Yet we have doctors telling their patients they need to be on them for years! What does THAT tell us?

2. The scientists who created the poisons to begin with have NO clue how they actually work😧😧 and the damage they can cause

3. They've been proven to make depression and anxiety far worse than original symptoms. Hence the black box warning!

4. Big pharma makes billions and billions and psychiatrists are essentially at their beck and call !
2005: Began switching from one ssri to the next. Very little tapering time was instructed by my psychiatrist. Tried just about every drug on the market. Some two or three times. Nothing reallly helped my moderate depression and anxiety. They only made things worse most of the time!!
2014: Began experiencing severe symptoms while still taking Zoloft, oddly enough. Was forced to quit drugs altogether.
2017: A new year begins having experienced substantial improvement. Still not sure if my symptoms were severe protracted withdrawal or a severe reaction to a med, or possibly a combination of each.

#4 blackhill4

blackhill4

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Locationcalgary

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

Yep johnny. I have been told by two psychiatrists and two doctors that my symptoms cannot be related to the meds, i know that it is a cover up for sure if anything. You are made to look a fool if you even bring up the meds causing problems, it's just ridiculous.

#5 fema4psychiatrists

fema4psychiatrists

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

Yes this poison hell awakening was part of my awakening, pushed further by the withdrawal! I was also discovering for the first time what it was like to NOT be on drugs... (the mental drugs to be clear). Nature is your friend? Nice to meet you anyway.

Cocktail drugged since 9

Genitals went numb

Extreme intestinal gas and pain

Extreme anxiety cant concentrate

All permanent

Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

http://pssdblog.blogspot.com

#6 blackhill4

blackhill4

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Locationcalgary

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Nice to meet you as well :) I remember discovering ( let me put on my tinfoil hat quick lol ) chemtrails and GMO's during my wd and also looking up a lot of things about god and jesus at the time.

#7 Jayjohnny

Jayjohnny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

Yep johnny. I have been told by two psychiatrists and two doctors that my symptoms cannot be related to the meds, i know that it is a cover up for sure if anything. You are made to look a fool if you even bring up the meds causing problems, it's just ridiculous.

I'm not shocked to hear that your supposedly "helpful" doctors would tell you that! Not in the least. Same experience here. Sure there's some great docs out there but others are seemingly clueless about some of this stuff. Or they're aware of it and as you suggest are covering it up. But just wait until some strong scientific evidence or new test proves these drugs can linger for years in the human brain, nervous system, gut, and fat cellls with severe and disabling withdrawal symptoms as a result!!! I can't wait to see big pharma and the docs who prescribe this stuff suddenly change their tune.
2005: Began switching from one ssri to the next. Very little tapering time was instructed by my psychiatrist. Tried just about every drug on the market. Some two or three times. Nothing reallly helped my moderate depression and anxiety. They only made things worse most of the time!!
2014: Began experiencing severe symptoms while still taking Zoloft, oddly enough. Was forced to quit drugs altogether.
2017: A new year begins having experienced substantial improvement. Still not sure if my symptoms were severe protracted withdrawal or a severe reaction to a med, or possibly a combination of each.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conspiracy, pharma