bhasski

bhasski : Damaged all over .. physically , mentally and spiritually

86 posts in this topic

MammaP,

I am sorry to hurt you or anybody but I need someone who is aware to talk to. My family is big , daily s1 come and go , my parents ask me the questions what do i think to do now , my interests while nothing I feel but anger. Same goes with friends. Some of whom I helped with academics most of the time, come and say that I am losing the will. Those big knowledgeable words.

I am unable to listen even if I try to. It hurts more.

If I tell them only time can heal ... but how much time ? What is the credibility of people I am talking to ? I m left with no answers.

I just know what doctors did was bad, not to prescribe medicines was not that bad but to ignore what I was saying to them.

We are all aware Bhasski and we all understand how you are feeling. Unfortunately most people do not understand unless they have felt the same way. They can't tolerate people talking about withdrawal because they cannot do anything to help and it distresses them. They want us to see doctors thinking that they should be able to give us some pills to make it better, and don't realise that more drugs can make us much worse. We have to take care of ourselves and support each other here. Getting through each day by finding something that makes us feel happy is very important. The more happy thoughts we can find the faster we will get better. This is a proven scientific fact , the brain reacts to positive stimuli and produces hormones that make us feel better. 

You will get better, we all will, and have to help ourselves to get there. We are all with you. 

mammaP, you are a balm each day.  Thank you.

I understand what you going through to forget all these everyday things bring on horrific anxiety but I promise these things do get better and only time can heal . When I was in bad withdrawal I had all these symptoms. Some days are very hard but try stay calm .

I still forget things. My head always burn with negative  thoughts of anger ... mistakes of mine and other... nothing feels good. 

Recently there are some serious property and finance issues popped up while I feel unable to handle those. I still cannot talk to people and cannot feel my words itself.

Also I joined a morning gym to get tired but its not helped yet. I find it very difficult to wake up and go due to sleep issues.

Physical symptoms. :

One major symptom which I am suffering from left side body uneasiness. Left leg is restless at nights, left hand gone ulnar neuropathy, heart area seems uneasy, left eye is too weak.. 

While right side seems to be have better ease comparitvely.

Resltess left leg doesn't allow to sleep.

Also shoulders  and neck muscles are stiff and cause pain and discomfort.

Emotional :

Cannot feel pleasure . Irritation .. anger.. memory.

Hi,

Can anybody tell me about successful recovery from drug induced restless legs?

It doesn't allow me to sleep and it happens almost daily that I could sleep after 4am coz of this.

I didn't had this before drugs but now off everything for more than 16 mos , i don't want to go back on them. It took me this much time to feel a little okay... 

Where are all the moderators ?

Can somebody tell me sth natural to relax legs esp. left leg ... so that I can rest atleast ?

Have you tried searching the site using the local search tool?  Have you tried using a web search engine? Use these search terms for google

"restless leg syndrome" and "site:survivingantidepressants.org"

Hi bhasski

Have you tried heat massage and cold massage on leg.Drinking big glass of warm milk before going to bed reduces leg pain and helps to sleep too.

If you check success stories ,it took more than 4 years any one fully recovered.I guess you too will recover fully with the time.

Sleep is necessary for day time function.If sleep is there we can face any other symptoms.

@scallywag

Thanks.

I have searched over the forum. There is sth on quinine tonic and some links... 

But couldn't decide what to start with. For past 2 weeks the sleep is much disturbing.

I have started taking mucuna for rls that I had bought earlier but couldn't take due to severe sensitivity. I will report if sth goes better.

@rupa

I have seen the stories and thats the backbone giving me courage to stay even after CTed.  I agree sleep needs to be corrected, but i mostly lose to it and some days are worse, i feel it unbearable.

I had massages but not having for now. Also i take milk daily as habit but it has lost its sedative power .. 😂

Anyways how r u doing nowadays... hope  it gets better for u.

Bhasski

You are very brave.

I am functioning normal as I am getting sleep with low dose olanzapine.

Thank you for asking.

Here's what I found when I searched for quinine:

RIP Chester Bennington (lead singer, Linkin Park)

I am afraid that they have one more reason to push medicines unreasonably.

All in the media, head shrinks and their heads talking. Media houses , TOI n HT writing as they fairly believe what is told.

But they never talk that meds could also cause it.

Edited by ChessieCat
Added additional info