If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo

bhasski : Damaged all over .. physically , mentally and spiritually

Paxil Venlafaxine Seroquel . Olanzapine Mirtazapine Aripropazole Neuropathy Osteophytes Fatigue Brain fog Anger Depersonalization

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#37 Squeak

Squeak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

I can understand these feelings. You have been through an unimaginable trauma. You have four years of damage to undo, but please trust that your body can do it! If you can find one thing to center around, whether some exercise, breathing, music, reading, nature, etc. you might be able to hang on to it while you go through the recovery. It is very hard talking to people and can feel like it is injuring you physically. If you need to stay away somehow, don't feel guilty. Come here and talk to us when you are lonely and frustrated.

Perhaps you can take part in one small part of the wedding, then find an excuse to leave? I know that parties, social gatherings, crowds, are the worst for my nervous system! Take care.

2001: prescribed Klonopin for anxiety related to IBS/weight loss
2007-2010: 3-4 different antidepressants for very short periods
2012: Diagnosed major depression: settled on Prozac 40 mg
2012: daily use of Klonopin 0.5 mg 2014: switched to Ativan 0.5 mg
2014-15: tapered down Prozac and Ativan, not successful withdrawing Ativan
2015: off Prozac, used Chinese herbs and acupuncture
2016: diagnosed major depression for second time, put back on Prozac 40 mg also various small attempts with Wellbutrin, trazodone, Rexulti, mirtazepine, but resistant to adding to my mixture
2016: Gabapentin 1800 mg for severe nerve pain in feet (believe related to meds) (B12 injections also helped)
Low mood, low energy, no motivation.Frequent anxiety between doses of Ativan. Diagnosed adrenal fatigue, supplements.
2017: 40 mg fluoxetine // 1.5 mg lorazepam // 1800 mg gabapentin // adrenal and vitamin supplements
Mar 2017: continuing 40 mg fluoxetine // 1.33 mg lorazepam // 1800 mg gabapentin // only fish oil supplementation
http://survivinganti...apentin-enough/

#38 bhasski

bhasski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:34 AM

Thanks squeak.
I think its not possible to leave the wedding as my whole family would be there and I am unable to stand even straight without getting dizzy, heavy for long. All my past study years I have never worried distances, I was loving them in the journey.

But now few kms make me afraid. I am not getting how to come back and live along. There is this feeling of zero confidence, atleast people behaves that I haven't have any because of my conducts.

08/13 - 01/14
Olanzapine, petril MD (Clonazepam ), Dicorate ER (divalproex). Soza 10 (Zolpidem)

02/14 - 05/14
Flunil ‚Äč20mg , Divaa OD 250 mg(divalproex), Amisulpride 50mg (1-0-2), zolfresh 5 mg , Quetiapine
05/14 - 08/14 Venlafaxine 75 xr ( 1-0-1), zapiz 0.25
10/14 Zaptra 12.5mg , Oxetol xr 150mg (0-0-1)
11/14 - 08/15
Paris CR 25 (paroxetine) , Oxetol xr 600 mg (0-0-1), nitrest 5mg , Quetiapine for a month.
09/15-11 Venlafaxine XR 75 ( 1-0-1), Mirtazipine 15, Respiredal 0.5, Lamitor 25, zillion 10.
12/15-02/16 Off Meds (C.T)

03/16-Mid April Sertraline, Aripropazole, Quetiapine, Etizolam.

After that : CT and on OTC supplements (Roadback), now on Ayurveda

#39 AliG

AliG

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 3,354 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:27 AM

Bhasski.  I hope it goes well. You can only be yourself at this time and everyone will have to accept that for better or worse. I have found that being honest about your condition helps, only if someone asks though.

Many SSRI's &SSNRI's over 20 years . Zoloft - 7 years .  Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and many more - on and off . No tapering. Cold turkey -  Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Drug free since May, 2014
             "Find a place inside where there's joy and the joy will burn out the pain" - Joseph Campbell

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paxil Venlafaxine Seroquel ., Olanzapine, Mirtazapine, Aripropazole, Neuropathy, Osteophytes, Fatigue, Brain fog, Anger, Depersonalization