Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happy2Heal

it's not just psych meds

6 posts in this topic

https://youtu.be/RwCUDCQMLwY

Death by Medicine a film by Gary Null

From the "blurb" on youtube:

Death By Medicine takes a hard examination at the dominant medical paradigm contributing to America’s health crisis.

Based on Gary Null’s ground breaking book on the hundreds of thousands of injuries and deaths caused by conventional medicine, the documentary looks at

-the medical industrial complex,

-the pharmaceutical industry’s usurpation of the nation’s medical schools, research, peer reviewed scientific journals,

-falsified drug clinical trials, and

-the complicity of federal health agencies to permit this to happen.

Edited by scallywag
added description

This is what an advanced, first world society looks like.  The medical industrial complex is doing nothing more than taking advantage of the natural human fear of death, marketing endless remedies to solve every health problem,and then marketing solutions to fix the problems caused by the adverse effects of the initial solution.  It's a tragedy of immeasurable proportions.  

I've had two co-workers commit suicide in the last few years, both of which I know were on a cocktail of psych drugs. There is another who is on a cocktail who I've done my best to try and educate but to no avail. He's in his 50's and his memory and motor skills are getting worse by the month.  Despite explaining to him what I've been through, he trusts his 'doctor.'  It's nothing less than tragic.  

Pain-killer, benzos, pain-killers, are just some of the few that are killing people taking to lives of people close to us. If people were to take action these pill and many others should be used as leverage to show other what the risks are on these pills. I really think we need to do something. Mental health has alway been "underconstruction" attention is a must maybe we can contact VICE and see if they can do a report on when we are experiencing.

People are trying to do things! This blog alone is a miracle, right. We can vent / sob / cry out in fear / be human. Together. Then people like Joanna Moncrieff / David Healy... Fighting from the inside out. 

But it is SO COMPLEX. 

I wish I was not effected by this, but I am. I think to myself... What of all the other forms of human suffering that I am NOT effected by? What of those people? What suffering are they carrying. I guess we all do the best we can... 

This is capitilism for u ,buisness comes first over all common sense.

Watch a documentary ; the century of the self. Best documentary I have ever watched.

and it's not just America... Lol. It's everywhere. But there is good too... Green energy. Societies. Family. Friends. Yoga. Meditation. Forums. Right?