If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
- - - - -

Switching from Escitalopram to Citalopram

Switch escitalopram Citalopram

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationReading, UK and also Southwest, UK

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:37 PM

What are people's experiences of doing this?

I was anticipating not too many repercussions given how chemically similar they are.

My plan would be to switch from 2.5 mg Escitalopram to 5mg Citalopram.

Is it wise to do it this way, or should I do it differently?

Thanks guys,
JC

<p>Feb 2014 -Cipralex/Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms disappeared over a few days. Have been on this dose ever since and am experiencing "windows" and "waves". Nov 15th 2016 Re-started Therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT. Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 4th Jan 2017. Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment starts - anti-Candida diet starts as diagnosis of Candida Related Complex (CRC). 24 March 2017 DETOX (3 weeks) started for anti-Candida to help "re-set" my gut. April 2017 "Genova Testing 3 day stool sampling" Comprehensive Analysis.  Gut Cleanse - 6 weeks.  Plan to re-start taper (liquid Cipralex/Escitalopram) when feel ready.

#2 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:59 AM

Once my CNS had settled, then I would do my taper as before using Brass's slide technique.

<p>Feb 2014 -Cipralex/Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms disappeared over a few days. Have been on this dose ever since and am experiencing "windows" and "waves". Nov 15th 2016 Re-started Therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT. Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 4th Jan 2017. Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment starts - anti-Candida diet starts as diagnosis of Candida Related Complex (CRC). 24 March 2017 DETOX (3 weeks) started for anti-Candida to help "re-set" my gut. April 2017 "Genova Testing 3 day stool sampling" Comprehensive Analysis.  Gut Cleanse - 6 weeks.  Plan to re-start taper (liquid Cipralex/Escitalopram) when feel ready.

#3 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:51 AM

Would appreciate one of the Mod's wisdom as to how I could best X-taper safely from escitalopram to Citalopram.

I have the spreadsheets with which to do my dose reduction calcs.

#4 manymoretodays

manymoretodays

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • LocationSouthwest.....Mountain time

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

Why do you want to switch?  I'm not a mod but I don't follow your rationale.  Why not just do the taper with escitalopram?  What do you think the benefit of the cross taper will be?  Maybe I missed something?

mmt

Started with psycho meds circa 1988 I think 27 or 28 total.

AD's, antpsychotics, antiseizure mood stabilizers. Lithium, lamictal,benzos, and stimulants. Some med. for narcolepsy once?, Gabapentin........probably more.  Ask me?......I probably was on it.  Haphazard W/D's by Dr. recommend or uneducated self.

10/2014- off Lexapro--had been on highest dose 10 mg. then 5 mg. for a couple of years, went from 5 mg. to 3 mg. liquid and then CT in hospital(voluntary).  I got out of the hospital on a combination of low dose adderal salts x1/day and trileptal 150mg. x2/day.

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!

3/21/2016---I did some unwise updosing of trileptal/oxcarbazepine with some stressful stuff......doubled the above dose x2 during this last wave but began liquifying again and on approximately 68mg. starting today.  11/12//2016 24 mg. oxcarbazepine  12/9/2016 off oxcarbazepine/trileptal!!!! :) optimistic

Omega3's,EPA +DHA= approx. 1200/day. Magnesium citrate orally,diluted in a liter of H2O(that I can shake up.....it usually dissolves more completely as the water gets down to room temperature) and/or Epsom salt baths prn.   Vit. C and E.  B12, melatonin 3mcg., and bioidentical hormones sublingually.  Trace mineral drops.  L-lysine.  L-methylfolate=300 mcg. Totally ready for a good long window to hit soon and getting better strings of full days and partial days along the way.  Definite improvement overall since I first arrived on the SA survivor ship.  Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.

#5 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:27 AM

Hi MMT,

Thanks for your message.

Citalopram has half the strength than that of Escitalopram by 2:1.

My rationale for switching has been the issues I've been having with trying to get to the lower doses on escitalopram.  The liquid Lexapro concentration was too high for me to be able to taper properly (1ml / 20 mg).  I have major doubts that by diluting the solid form of Lexapro, I still wont get the accuracy I need.

By switching to Citalopram (which is chemically similar), I should be able to get from the equivalent of 2.5mg to 0mg more easily.

JC x

#6 manymoretodays

manymoretodays

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:21 AM

Hmmmm.......possibly.  Back in the day, when I believed my AD was actually helping........I was switched to Celexa/citalopram.........due to it's being cheaper and insurance protocols/coverage.  It had a different effect completely on me.  So with my Dr.'s agreement to do the necessary paperwork to submit to insurance I got switched back to Lexapro/escitalopram.  This was also before it went generic as well.

Anyway........in my experience they were not the same.......in effect........on what I now know was my own fragile and medication changed neuro system.  Sure, they might be somewhat chemically similar but my guess is that you might put your nervous system through some additional stress.

I still have the 1ml.(cc) syringe that came with my liquid Lexapro/escitalopram and it's marked pretty good as far as doing reductions goes.........just thinking you could work on getting some decent syringes.  I also have one that came from the vet which is clearly marked in the 1.00 ml., then .9 ml and on down with gradients in between.  Either that or do your own added further liquid to what you can obtain from the pharmacy as far as the liquid Lexapro/escitalopram?  Or.........dissolve the tablets yourself in more liquid?  Why are you having major doubts about that?

I don't know but from my experience with the 2 drugs............I think it's possible you might get into trouble switching the excitalopram to citalopram.  Why risk it?

Just my 2 cents in the matter and from my experience.  Good luck in whatever you decide.

Best,

mmt

Oh......I think that the fact that you are maintaining on just 2.5mg. of escitalopram is great!  When I got to 3mg. of escitalopram all Hello broke loose and I checked into the hospital(it's in my signature).  I just couldn't function at all and my brain had gone haywire.  Just saying that as maybe it's not going to be so bad for you.  signed: Lexapro/escitalopram foe!!!!

AD's, antpsychotics, antiseizure mood stabilizers. Lithium, lamictal,benzos, and stimulants. Some med. for narcolepsy once?, Gabapentin........probably more.  Ask me?......I probably was on it.  Haphazard W/D's by Dr. recommend or uneducated self.

10/2014- off Lexapro--had been on highest dose 10 mg. then 5 mg. for a couple of years, went from 5 mg. to 3 mg. liquid and then CT in hospital(voluntary).  I got out of the hospital on a combination of low dose adderal salts x1/day and trileptal 150mg. x2/day.

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!

3/21/2016---I did some unwise updosing of trileptal/oxcarbazepine with some stressful stuff......doubled the above dose x2 during this last wave but began liquifying again and on approximately 68mg. starting today.  11/12//2016 24 mg. oxcarbazepine  12/9/2016 off oxcarbazepine/trileptal!!!! :) optimistic

Omega3's,EPA +DHA= approx. 1200/day. Magnesium citrate orally,diluted in a liter of H2O(that I can shake up.....it usually dissolves more completely as the water gets down to room temperature) and/or Epsom salt baths prn.   Vit. C and E.  B12, melatonin 3mcg., and bioidentical hormones sublingually.  Trace mineral drops.  L-lysine.  L-methylfolate=300 mcg. Totally ready for a good long window to hit soon and getting better strings of full days and partial days along the way.  Definite improvement overall since I first arrived on the SA survivor ship.  Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.

#7 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:06 AM

Hmmmm :unsure: 

ok mmt, I have to do some serious mulling........thank you very much for your input on this.

As it is, I'm sure the pills I have cut in half are never exactly the right dose anyway and are likely out by 1mg.

Its daunting contemplating continuation with the taper down to the lowest doses that's all and I'm trying to mitigate further WD symptom risk.....I now have a pack of Citalopram and a bottle of Lexapro in my medicine cabinet.

Best,

JC

#8 catnapt

catnapt

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

Hi MMT,

Thanks for your message.

Citalopram has half the strength than that of Escitalopram by 2:1.

My rationale for switching has been the issues I've been having with trying to get to the lower doses on escitalopram.  The liquid Lexapro concentration was too high for me to be able to taper properly (1ml / 20 mg).  I have major doubts that by diluting the solid form of Lexapro, I still wont get the accuracy I need.

By switching to Citalopram (which is chemically similar), I should be able to get from the equivalent of 2.5mg to 0mg more easily.

JC x

I understand thinking that switching might make things easier but first, have you ever taken citalopram/celexa before?

I was on citalopram before being switched to the lexapro (Cipralex/Escitalopram) and there is a BIG difference in the side effects from these two different drugs (I mean, I was prescribed celexa/citalopram for depression but when lexapro hit the market, i was switched to that because it was supposed to be "better" with fewer side effects)

one reason I was so happy (at first!) with the lexapro/Cipralex/Escitalopram was that there were almost NO side effects compared to the citalapram.

Citalapram caused me constant jaw pain, nausea and a bunch of other side effects I dont' recall now.

lexapro caused some yawning and some mild jaw pain at first but that went away.

While you might be getting a lower strength, it could come along with all those added side effects, and at least initially, you might not be able to tell the side effects apart from the WD symtoms

:(

I totally understand your thinking but I dont know if it would work out as well in reality as it does in theory

sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

1974-2002 many psych meds, all types; longest used drugs include lithium, seroquel, SSRI's zoloft & celexa; many CT's off drugs

2002-2015 on varying doses of lexapro, as  high as 40 mgs, but usually 20mgs

June 2015: tapered too fast to 2.5mgs, then to 2.5mgs every other day Dec 2015:  found SA forum; holding at 2.5mgs 

Early May 2016: jumped off at 2.5mgs, not smart- crashed in late Sept.

Oct 26 2016  reinstated liquid lexapro 0.05ml/day at night, dose +/- til settling on 0.15BID (0.3/day)= windows and waves

Jan 8, 2017 too quick switch to single dose in the morning, 0.3mgs (bad mistake, led to a crash)

Jan 12 added low dose zyprexa for SI, took infrequently as rescue med, last dose Feb.15

Jan 26 lexapro 0.27mg Feb 25 lexapro updose back to 0.3mg due to unrelenting severe insomnia

March 1 insomnia worse, back down to 0.29 for one day, then 0.27, then 0.25- improving!! March 17 0.24  April 7 0.21

March 7 added low dose lamictal, adjusting dose based on response (currently ~18mgs)

Supplements: Magnesium taurate 250mg, chromium, pro-biotic, biotin, glycine 2grams PM, 1 gram AM 

#9 LexAnger

LexAnger

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:37 AM

Here is the full info about the two

http://psychopharmac...s-similarities/

the main difference
lex is twice potent as citalopram )
Citalopram also inhibits another receptor--histamine, while Lexapro only inhibits SERT.
Other stuff listed in the link such as QTc prolongation is not really accurate as Lexapro is just as bad as citalopram in affecting QTc prolongation.

So the main thing I would be concerned about is something new that is histamine related.

Otherwise, I read ppl say citalopram is indeed much easier to taper than lex.
<p>2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain; Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg, first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg, slight improvement with pain2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR2016 Feb., started fast taper for the drug toxicity caused by the one dose of 4.2mg, dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, sliding Down to 0.13mg by 2/13, then 0.07mg since 2/18, 0.06mg 2/20-3/17, 0.13mg 3/18

#10 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,980 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:14 AM

In your situation, Junglechicken, diluting escilatopram liquid probably would be preferable to switching to citalopram.

Milligram for milligram, escilatopram is stronger than citalopram, but the 2:1 proportion is only approximate. You might have to make many adjustments to find the equivalent dosage to your current escilatopram dosage.

I would substitute citalopram only as a last resort, or when reinstating after a period off escilatopram, where the dosage equivalence would not be as important.

Diluting the escilatopram liquid with water is a legitimate technique. One of the ingredients in the bottled liquid is water. If you are nervous about this, either get the pharmacy liquid (if available in your country) for the dilution, or purified water from the pharmacist.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

#11 catnapt

catnapt

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:21 AM

Citalopram also inhibits another receptor--histamine, while Lexapro only inhibits SERT.

excuse my ignorance, I keep seeing this but realized I don't know what it means, what is SERT?

1974-2002 many psych meds, all types; longest used drugs include lithium, seroquel, SSRI's zoloft & celexa; many CT's off drugs

June 2015: tapered too fast to 2.5mgs, then to 2.5mgs every other day Dec 2015:  found SA forum; holding at 2.5mgs 

Oct 26 2016  reinstated liquid lexapro 0.05ml/day at night, dose +/- til settling on 0.15BID (0.3/day)= windows and waves

Jan 8, 2017 too quick switch to single dose in the morning, 0.3mgs (bad mistake, led to a crash)

Jan 12 added low dose zyprexa for SI, took infrequently as rescue med, last dose Feb.15

Jan 26 lexapro 0.27mg Feb 25 lexapro updose back to 0.3mg due to unrelenting severe insomnia

March 1 insomnia worse, back down to 0.29 for one day, then 0.27, then 0.25- improving!! March 17 0.24  April 7 0.21

March 7 added low dose lamictal, adjusting dose based on response (currently ~18mgs)

Supplements: Magnesium taurate 250mg, chromium, pro-biotic, biotin, glycine 2grams PM, 1 gram AM 

#12 manymoretodays

manymoretodays

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:27 AM

Serotonin would be my guess. 

#13 LexAnger

LexAnger

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

Yes, it stands for serotonin transporter
<p>2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain; Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg, first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg, slight improvement with pain2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR2016 Feb., started fast taper for the drug toxicity caused by the one dose of 4.2mg, dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, sliding Down to 0.13mg by 2/13, then 0.07mg since 2/18, 0.06mg 2/20-3/17, 0.13mg 3/18

#14 catnapt

catnapt

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:57 AM

Yes, it stands for serotonin transporter

thanks!!

#15 Cipramillion

Cipramillion

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

Im on a ultra low dose of escitalopram. It is possible to taper If you dilute in water. Switching could be a very risky move. If you dont succeed, your symptoms might worsen and your CNS desentisized. At this point, i would take no chances.

<p>Sept 2015: 5 mg Cipralex for 3 weeks. Lots of side effects. Reduced to 2.5 mg for 2 weeks. Experiencing withdrawal and side effects still after dose reduction. Quit after almost 4 weeks on 2.5 mg because of adverse effects. Experiencing withdrawal symptoms still. Reinstating 1mg after 3 weeks. Reduced to 0.50 after 2 days due to sensitive reaction (dysautonomia) and trip to ER. January 2016: After 14 months of tapering from 0.5 mg im now down to 0.08mg. Planing on one more drop before 4-8 weeks healing, then jump to zero. 14.03.17: Lexapro free!

#16 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:40 AM

Thank you all for your comments, they are much appreciated.

I will do some further mulling and probably come back with questions.

Best,
JC x

#17 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:32 AM

What if I was do the shaving off technique with high precision scales and a razor blade?  My plan is to do 10% cuts every 4-6 weeks, however (like many members) I am dealing with TINY amounts of pill.

I'm VERY nervous about diluting the 1ml / 20mg liquid Lexapro because the dose drops are so small, and my start point is already very small.  Because of this, I have VERY little faith in my ability to do an accurate titration, and don't want to go down the chemistry lab route.

Potentially I could dissolve the pill in purified water and then syringe up the correct dose - this could work out ok.

Thanks,

JC

#18 ChessieCat

ChessieCat

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 2,970 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:57 AM

So you don't want to be a mad scientist? ;)

None of us here at SA expected to be in the situation we are in.  I've actually got it fairly easy compared to a lot of other members.  Very thankful that my compounding chemist is fairly close by, is a reasonable price and can do them in a day.  The "fun" I have is using an excel spreadsheet to calculate how what capsules I need to make up my doses, how many of each capsule dose I need and how many tablets I need to provide to be compounded.

Good luck with the method you decide to use.

Podcasts:    Let's Talk Withdrawal

Antidepressants:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (caused muscle weakness), Zoloft; Cipramil CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks soon after)

Pristiq:  50mg mid 2012, 100mg beg 2014 (mild Serotonin Toxicity)     Current:  Pristiq 25mg (from 21 April 2017)

Tapering history & graph

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

I've still got a way to go ... but I've already come a long way!!!

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.

#19 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:04 AM

Chessie,

I'd love to be a mad scientist, just not in this subject area, lol :D 

The spreadsheet is done with my dose drops, its just a question of "how/which/what/when" I guess.

Am trying to reach a decision on how I can safely get from 2.5mg to 0mg and its taking a while to make that decision because I need all the facts I can get.

#20 ChessieCat

ChessieCat

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 2,970 posts
  • LocationSydney Australia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:10 AM

Well you are in the right place!

Podcasts:    Let's Talk Withdrawal

Antidepressants:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (caused muscle weakness), Zoloft; Cipramil CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks soon after)

Pristiq:  50mg mid 2012, 100mg beg 2014 (mild Serotonin Toxicity)     Current:  Pristiq 25mg (from 21 April 2017)

Tapering history & graph

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

I've still got a way to go ... but I've already come a long way!!!

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.

#21 Junglechicken

Junglechicken

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:21 AM

Not too mad then, lol!

#22 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,980 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

Junglechicken, if you dilute the escilatopram liquid, you would be drawing a LARGER amount into your syringe, and you would be able to measure the tiny decreases more accurately.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Switch, escitalopram, Citalopram