A new podcast on antidepressants and withdrawal

JamesMoore

Hi all, I had a little favour to ask of the group members here. I hope that's ok. I am in the early stages of putting together a new podcast, which will discuss antidepressants and withdrawal. As part of the podcast, I want to interview people to get the real experiences of someone who has either tried to come off or who has stopped completely. What I need is a 20 minute slot to interview you via Skype, you could see the questions in advance and you can even be anonymous if you wanted to.

In addition to users experiences, I will also be talking to experts in the field to get their perspective too. There is a huge amount of positive promotion of antidepressants out there, but very little which tells the real story. I want to change the balance.

If you wanted to find out more, or you were interested in being interviewed, please email me on feedback@jfmoore.co.uk

I am planning on making the podcast available by the end of March on both iTunes and also available on my own website, it will be free to listen for anyone.

Thanks so much for your time.

March 2012 - Prescribed Mirtazapine 15mg for anxiety and phobias

May 2012 - Jan 2017 - Had several brief spells on 30mg, none helpful, remained at 15mg

May 2017 - Started my withdrawal by transferring to liquid preparation at the same dosage (1ml = 15mg)