Aeroman - I have recovered from Lexapro and Cipro

On 2/28/2024 at 12:04 PM, Aeroman said:

Yes to both. They both went away over time. I tried all sorts of different supplements and nothing worked for me except time. I would say the inner akathisia was one of my worst symptoms ever. 

thank you. Are you able to take vitamins / medication now with no reaction? @Aeroman

April 2022- Only 1 celxa pill 10mg

had an adverse reaction & never took anymore again 

• Moderator Emeritus
3 hours ago, peaceandlove said:

thank you. Are you able to take vitamins / medication now with no reaction? @Aeroman

Yes. I just stay away from the FQs, Fluoroquinolones 

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

4 hours ago, Aeroman said:

Yes. I just stay away from the FQs, Fluoroquinolones 

So glad to hear! Thank you 😊 

On 2/27/2024 at 11:47 AM, Aeroman said:

Thanks for your message. Ask away. You'll get better! Takes time. 

Because you said to ask away, how food you handle the phase where you’re so much better but just not totally there yet? Did you still wonder if the healing would ever completely be done? I’m so much better than 10 months ago, and feel like I can get whole, but now just angry and impatient because I can sort of see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sort of. Emotional range expanding but not all the way there yet. Lacking empathy in situations that require it, but better than when it all started, as are most side effects. 

May 8, 2023

One pill Bupropion sr 150mg

That’s it.

• Moderator Emeritus
17 hours ago, Onepillbupropion said:

Because you said to ask away, how food you handle the phase where you’re so much better but just not totally there yet? Did you still wonder if the healing would ever completely be done? I’m so much better than 10 months ago, and feel like I can get whole, but now just angry and impatient because I can sort of see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sort of. Emotional range expanding but not all the way there yet. Lacking empathy in situations that require it, but better than when it all started, as are most side effects. 

I barely ate during the first few months of wd. It was a gradual improvement with eating. I doubted healing many times but the people that were already healed consistently reminded me that I would be ok. It will get even better as time moves on. 

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

On 2/28/2024 at 12:04 PM, Aeroman said:

Yes to both. They both went away over time. I tried all sorts of different supplements and nothing worked for me except time. I would say the inner akathisia was one of my worst symptoms ever. 

Did you ever take medication for the POTS like beta blockers etc or did you just deal with it naturally & wait for it to go away ? @Aeroman

16 hours ago, Aeroman said:

I barely ate during the first few months of wd. It was a gradual improvement with eating. I doubted healing many times but the people that were already healed consistently reminded me that I would be ok. It will get even better as time moves on. 

Thank you again so much. It was supposed to read “how did you handle” not “how food you handle”. 

But I again appreciate the reply. Thank you. 

May 8, 2023

One pill Bupropion sr 150mg

That’s it.

• Moderator Emeritus
19 hours ago, peaceandlove said:

Did you ever take medication for the POTS like beta blockers etc or did you just deal with it naturally & wait for it to go away ? @Aeroman

No meds. Just waited. 

Did you know you were coming  near to total recovery.  The awful feelings make it seem like it will never end. Looking for encouragement everywhere.

Maria George 

Started mirtazapine Dec. 20 2023 and stopped January 20,2024.

Only 1 antidepressant

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, mariamisery said:

Did you know you were coming  near to total recovery.  The awful feelings make it seem like it will never end. Looking for encouragement everywhere.

The best way I describe it is like having a headache, taking a pill for it, and then it slowly goes away and you don't even realize the headache goes away

On 3/15/2024 at 6:54 AM, Aeroman said:

No meds. Just waited. 

Thank you. & lastly, (sorry for all the questions just really going through it right now)

1. Did you walk around a lot with the POTS are just rested your body and it eventually stopped?

2. Did you try to up your salt intake & did that help? @Aeroman

• Moderator Emeritus
36 minutes ago, peaceandlove said:

Thank you. & lastly, (sorry for all the questions just really going through it right now)

1. Did you walk around a lot with the POTS are just rested your body and it eventually stopped?

2. Did you try to up your salt intake & did that help? @Aeroman

It's ok. No, I didn't walk around a lot. I didn't do anything with salt intake.