ozzyz -- Welcome to Surviving Antidepressants (SA)
Please post more about when and how you came off Zyprexa: what were the doses you took, when did you take them, etc.
Also, A request:
Would you summarize your history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly?
- Any drugs prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years.
- Please use actual dates or approximate dates (mid-June, Late October) rather than relative time frames (last week, 3 months ago)
- Spell out months, e.g. "October" or "Oct."; 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as Jan. 9, 2016 or Sept. 1, 2016.
- Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses.
- A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs.
- You can find instructions in this topic: Please put your withdrawal history in signature
- If you are using a phone or mobile device, you need to switch to the "full" or desktop version of the site. Instructions are in Post 9 and Post 10
I hope you'll find the information in the SA forums helpful for your situation. I'm sorry that you are in the position that you need the information, but am glad that you found us.
This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results
Cymbalta (brand name), 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 20 mg to 7 mg in 2016, exact doses and dates in this post;
2017: 6.3 (58 beads) Feb. 1; 5.6 mg (52) Feb. 22; 5.4 mg (50) Mar. 15; 5.1 mg (47) Mar. 25; 4.9 mg (45) Apr. 5;
Current dose: 4.5 mg (42) 2017-Apr-14
+ Supplements: fish oil (1500 mg EPA/500 mg DHA), Vitamins: D3, K2, C; Minerals: Mg, Se, Cr, I, V
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet