SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

fgjhs: My story

fgjhs

My psychiatrict medication regimine may have completely missed the mark.  I found out recently that I had a small lacunar infarct/stroke in 2010.

My cognition issues may be more related to that than ADHD. I started to have difficulty with working just around the time I had the stroke or soon after.

I am on quitea cocktail of medications for the treatement of ADHD, anxiety and depression per the psychopharmacology physician I see.  I have been on bupropion for 20 years, having been titrated up to 350mg daily total.  150mg am, 150mg at 12noon and 75mg at 5pm.

I am so tired of all this medicine. Seeking iv amino acid infusion because I understand this will allow me to wean off the bupropion.

At any rate, I need to see a neurologist who specializes in cognition and can evaluate my medication regime.

Be well.

FGJHS

Edited by ChessieCat
fixed up paragraphs
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator

fgjhs, how are you doing?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.