Jay78

Jay78: My chemical assassination

48 posts in this topic

thanks guys.

Not immense pain today, but a modicum, went for a walk. Jesus this is hell. 

Had a hard on, that's something, still tortuous to get by. Any props appreciated. 

Glad you managed a walk Jay, you really are doing great you know. Walking is the best exercise there is especially if you can walk in the woods or park, or on a beach.  :)

Out for a cup of tea, eyeing some girls wish my libido was here, it is mentally, trying to stave off a neuro headache, still better than staying at home, just realized I am only on week 6 ad free, **** scared off course for when my faculties come back. And tired.

Another great day in the great lobotomy of my head and with pains and aches ravaging my head, my brain and my poor mind. Still I managed to go for a walk and have a cup of tea for half an hour although that was a dreadful experience, well both were. I feel like a walking chemical ******* factory. 

Excruciating Jobsian pain, no living being should be put to what I am put through, managed a walk. Had a mini breakthrough at night where I stretched and managed to breath for a change. I 've put together a cocktail of supplements to get me out of this living hell, and that's an understatement. I 'll share it as soon as I get the supplements and start putting my plan to ******* action. 

SA suggests that if you start anything new to start it by itself and to try a very small amount.  That way, if you have a reaction you will have a good idea if that caused it and be able to stop it.  If you start more than one thing at the same time and you have a reaction you will have no idea what caused it and will have to stop everything and then, if you are game, try them one at a time.

I tried starting 2 things at the same and ended up stopping both.  I found it very hard to get up the courage to try them one at a time.  I am glad that I did though because I have found that the magnesium takes the edge off my anxiety.  However, I have tried the fish oil again and I am fairly certain that that is what caused the issue, but I'm reluctant to try it again to make sure.  If I had tried one at a time, I would probably know for sure.

Thanks Cat, I 've made a note of that after browsing the forums, but your post is a timely reminder. And thanks for posting in my thread, I had the impression that most here weren't posting out of a man is this guy effed  sentiment, which is totally understandable. 

no pain today, sapped of any energy of course. 

Glad you have had a pain free day Jay, that is a good sign. 

I agree with Chessie to be careful when starting new supplements. It is do hard not to try everything there is at the same time hoping it will help but often it makes things worse.  One at a time and the lowest dose you can get, then iof it is ok you can add another. Also be wary of the claims that are made about them.  Often there is no evidence and as one person said on tv recently they are just making very expensive urine! 

Pain, yesterday, over the threshold, under today. But in dire straits otherwise when it comes to my psychological endurance. Well, what can you expect? I need a breakthrough soon, one. To put under my belt and console myself. My only consolation is that I 've not developed anhedonia. I would probably not have the energy to **** but that's something, in a dreadful reality.