If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
- - - - -

NSI-189

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 phoenix7

phoenix7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationgreece

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

What do you think about it? Studies show that it promotes neurons regeneration (that goes on even after discontinuation) and can potenitally grow the size of the hippocampus.

It's proposed for major depressive disorder but also brain injury. hence the reason i am posting this here, to discuss if it could help for the damage that pych drugs have done to us.

P.S.: It's not officially out for the public,still in clinical trials (phase 3 now i beleive) but hundreds of people have already used it with very good results to report..

P.S.#2: i can understand the "new unresearched chemical too dangerous to use" but please don't give me the "non FDA approved" **** cause i can quicly name 3 FDA approved poisons ,that come to my mind, used for years and still going on strong: paxil, prozac and risperdal :P

Also all the people used this reported limited to zero side effects and no withdrawals upon discontinuation

Risperdal 2mg for 14 days + 4mg for 2 days during my involuntary imprisonment on a psych hospital.

Started taking on june10th until june 25.

Never taken any other drugs prior or after this incident.