17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ADMIN NOTE See ang's Intro topic with her earlier history here ☼ ang: help and confidence needed

Hello Altostrata and friends.            

I now believe I am a success story.  I am working, contributing and ENJOYING life again.  I am 58, so I am grateful that I can enjoy maybe a few more years of my life.              From the amount of drugs I was on, this is a miracle.   Took me I would say, many years.   Mistakes I made, so, so many,        ........then  in desperation ..........  I found this wonderful lifeline Surviving Antidepressants.

The pharma fraud, and psychiatric fraud, and $$$$ made destroying lives on these poisons, I can never forgive. 

I have not been able to update my own timeline, as I have been so happily busy.  I do, however, wish to write my survival story, maybe in 6 months, when I am permanent in my job, and will update with all the things I have done in the last 6 months.

Just wanted to say, is hard to revisit this site, remembering how ill and desperate I was.    But I will, and I will contribute when I can.      Yes, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, for me the agony waxed and waned for a couple of years.   

Keep up the fight, never give in.             

Happy Easter Everyone.   I am so hoping you may be able to enjoy, but I know how ill I have been, and family and friends were just too much to cope with.    This easter, I cant WAIT to see my grandkids and family.   Yes the brain recovers from these poisons.              

Cheers

Ang

Edited by Altostrata
added admin note

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm glad you're able to do so much now. I'm looking forward to your story in the future. Please have a great time with your family and enjoy life. You deserve it after all the horrors!!

Thank you for comining back here and sharing your story!

Wonderful news and gives everyone so much hope. Happy Easter everyone

I now believe I am a success story.  I am working, contributing and ENJOYING life again.  I am 58, so I am grateful that I can enjoy maybe a few more years of my life.              From the amount of drugs I was on, this is a miracle.   Took me I would say, many years.   Mistakes I made, so, so many,        ........then  in desperation ..........  I found this wonderful lifeline Surviving Antidepressants.

The pharma fraud, and psychiatric fraud, and $$$$ made destroying lives on these poisons, I can never forgive. 

I have not been able to update my own timeline, as I have been so happily busy.  I do, however, wish to write my survival story, maybe in 6 months, when I am permanent in my job, and will update with all the things I have done in the last 6 months.

Just wanted to say, is hard to revisit this site, remembering how ill and desperate I was.    But I will, and I will contribute when I can.      Yes, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, for me the agony waxed and waned for a couple of years.   

Happy Easter Everyone.   I am so hoping you may be able to enjoy, but I know how ill I have been, and family and friends were just too much to cope with.    This easter, I cant WAIT to see my grandkids and family.   Yes the brain recovers from these poisons.              

Cheers

Ang

are you completely drug free now

Hi Ang,

Congrats then........you are there/here....... :)   The job is going well I take it?

Hope it was and is a wonderful season of light for you now.  Of course there will be bumps and darker times.........this is life!

Did you get off the Seroquel then........or are you still on and off?.........the St. John's Wort?? and other stuff for your MTHFR, possible Lyme, etc.??

I do know how busy it can get when things get better......... and encourage you to elaborate a bit when you have some productive down time.  I think there is a outline of sorts that we "may" follow.  I haven't written up a detailed account yet either........ :wacko::)

It is a miracle!  Not without a lot of hard work and perseverance and help.......well, speaking for myself here.

So good to hear.

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

and manymoretodays

what do you mean you have a maybe a few more years of life to enjoy???!!!  Heck Ang........I'm going to be 60 in August and I am going strong and will continue to do so............lol.........G-D and universe willing.

And oh......okay........I see you said you are on the 6 mos. plan as well.........as far as a more detailed account, etc.  Very happy for you indeed!  And agree.......it can be tough to remember the worst, ayup..........I understand.

Cheers

Ang

Thanks ang  I'm grateful for a positive withdrawl story, good for you.

I aspire to write my own in the future ,your positivity fillls me with joy and hope for the future during a very difficult time for me .

Take care.

Ang, I have to ask you, how did you cope with the fact that it was a period of separation from those you love? Your family and grandchildren? I was actively involved until I went into acute and now prolonged W/D. Some of my family is having a very hard time with this. They just want me back. I am having a hard time with this also as I feel as though I am missing so much.

Well done, ang! It's been a long road and here you are. Thank you for sharing your success with your friends.

you did it,Ang!

so happy for  you and wishing you much happiness and peace for this next chapter in your life.

congrats!

xxx

So wonderful to read!!!

Ang, I'm so happy for you!  I'm late to your Success Story, but one thing you wrote resonated with me:

For many years, even on the highest level of meds, I dreaded visitors or going away from home, overwhelmed by the preparation required.  Before meds, I loved Christmas, shopping for family. After drugs, I hated Christmas and birthdays/Mother's Day/Father's Day because I simply didn't have the energy or desire to come up with gifts...I still struggle there, though it is slightly better.  I am thrilled to see that this aspect of your life improved; there is hope!  To be engaged in life as you are, I dream of it!  I am so happy for you!

SG

hello wow, just sorting out this stuff on this suppport group...........               Not sure I am a survivor yet....   Suppose I am, off the stuff, but the never ending nightmare remains.

I am still isolated, did work for 2 months, which was heaven.

But my immune system so stuffed, a bit of mould in my house, I am doomed.               

Yes I had a WONDERFUL easter, with my family, because I was out of the mouldy house, and I was recovering.   Job ended, unexpectedly, back to the mould issues, and the issues, are worse, ie once sensitised, a whole heap worse coming back.

I have a $2000 air purifier, now, I have an ozone generator, to nuke the mould, I have a caravan on front lawn, to live in....................                             But all contaminated.  I will battle on.......   the moulds, the HLA DR genetics (mould susceptible) the MTHFR genetics, all makes sense now.

The psych drugs werent ever going to work, for me.                                   

Thankyou so much to this support group for being my brain, when I had no brain....................................  however, now I have my brain back, the grief is horrific, the realisation, that pharma do this for profit, that they vaccinate kids, cause disease, cause autism, for profit.

ie one has to fight the grief, the reality of the evilness, that got us here, and cope with that, then move on./

I am still in the grief, realisation period...................

www.study329.org 

and speaking to a mother who lost her 14 year old, who went to his gp for acne medication/

She found him hanging, he never was depressed, nothing, just wanted acne meds......................... his pills ,  Paxil.

http://antidepaware.co.uk                           

Oh not to be negative...........................Gosh I remember the non stop panic attacks, all day, the brain going craxy, all of that, now I dont wanna get outa bed, cause someone shuffled my fully completed jigsaw puzzle in my brain last night,      I want to wake up now, with enthusiasm for life,  it will happen, but not in this mouldy house, and not while I have lyme or moulds or whatever.............. probably had them before the damn psych drugs?.................... :)                        

I have my brain back for that I am grateful./...........................  that is the main thing,  I NOW OWN MY BRAIN>

I OWN MY OWN BRAIN.  Heaven is, not needing pills to sleep, not needing pills to wake up, not needing pills to eat, not needing pills .....................                I HAVE REGAINED MY BRAIN,  the previous problems are back, ie MTHFR, HLA - DR mould, all these problems............... NOT ONE BLOOD TEST, OR VIRUS TEST, OR BACTERIA TEST DID THEY DO>      before they give these poisons, that near killed me.......................              and pharma, they then say, not our pills, she was fine, ie she is nuts, not our pills, dont trust what she says? Well I am a pathologist, and a chemical analyst, so join with me ,  and speak OUT .