Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
romalaine

Romalaine: Freedom

3 posts in this topic

Where do I begin to end the misery of these panic attacks I have everyday I don't take the Ativan, started on bromazepam years ago , a few months ago I got off them expecting a smooth withdrawl then the panic attacks started, the hospital gave me Ativan but with Ativan the drug is in your system a short time. So one a night have worn off by morning and another panic attack, I would like to get off them.

Welcome romalaine,

Sorry you are in this difficult situation. You have come to the right place.

Its best not to stop these kind of drugs by cold turkey which is what i assume you have done.

Thanks for taking the time to post on sa, your post is a little unclear so i think, first things first, are you able to complete a drug signature. This will help the moderators.

Dont be discouraged if you have to wait a little for a reply this site appears to be hit with a surge of new folk today. In the meantime you might like to check out the members only benzo forum

nz11

Hi Romalaine, welcome to SA.  As NZ suggested it will help us if you can fill out your signature for us.  You can find instructions here..

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/12364-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

We have a benzo support topic where you will be able to get advice from our benzo experts if you just copy your introduction above and post it over there. 

Sadly benzos have terrible withdrawals unless tapered very carefully.  I am sure they will be able to help. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/forum/29-members-only-benzo-forum/