excuse

excuse Paxil CR : Successfully out of loop

44 posts in this topic

Thank you so much Excuse. I will try all of these and thanks for coming back :)

Thank you so much Excuse. I will try all of these and thanks for coming back :)

Thumps Up..!! Cheers..!! :)

excuse what do you say for PSSD . Is it possible for it to go away. Its already been a year , and it just doesn't seem to get better. All other symptoms have improved, but this hasnt. Any suggestions ?

excuse what do you say for PSSD . Is it possible for it to go away. Its already been a year , and it just doesn't seem to get better. All other symptoms have improved, but this hasnt. Any suggestions ?

theloneranger86 before pointing the fingers towards PSSD one should know Consciously the amount of damage done by self abuse and during reversing the process, the amount of damage body stood up against all the drug intake.

Body takes its natural course and it would eventually start to obey its own rules based on the genetic makeup expressions.

Some get stuck with ED and PSSD but one should never test one self to their earlier body conditions and mental fixations.

Dont get into panic mode healing takes its own time, any obsessive or compulsive thoughts about dysfunctions, this would eventually cause negative downturn.

Rewiring is all that is required,there is a immense value and benefits of long-term Celibacy.

Quickest way to eliminating the most of the issues would be eliminating the mistake of constantly and blindly following one’s sensual and other addictive impulses instead of transmuting finer channel of expressions.

These would definitely change the perception of everyday reality. The profound benefits of celibacy are rarely experienced and society just looks behind the wall.

Brain restructuring is required, take care of your Prostrate health and Testosterone levels, naturally increase your Serotonin.

Cleanup ur SubConscious mind too, because post SSRI recovery aftermath sometimes still keeps lurking in background.

Ward off all the Sensuous thoughts and signals be chaste for some time and the door would eventually open only when the Mind is clean and tidy

My only advice is Celibacy and Meditation these are the two uber cool awestuck stuffs to be followed for a 100% recovery and issues equated to NULL. :) :)

Benefits of Celibacy

– Ever increasing, everlasting joy, fulfillment and bliss

– Much greater spiritual and material success

– Really beautiful meditations

– More concentration and energy

– Real, permanent sexual fulfillment

– Absolutely awesome sexual renaissance at any age

– Massive improvement in one’s love life or relationship

– Much more virility, strength and respect

– Enlightenment, moksha and liberation from physical existence

– Astral projection and free access to higher planes of consciousness

– Development of all sorts of psychic powers

– Emotional independence

– Better memory and greater mind power

Source : web

thanks excuse. Iv been on a no fap mission since I read your posts . Its only day 5 but Im hoping that it will help me get back to my original state .

Excuse would I be able to PM you as I have more questions regarding the brain and what research you did. If not that's fine :)

thanks excuse. Iv been on a no fap mission since I read your posts . Its only day 5 but Im hoping that it will help me get back to my original state .

That's cool.. ive been no fab mission for almost 3 years. :) I gained lot of energy, mental stability, creative expressions, I started to get taste of everything be it Quantum Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy my list goes on..

My only advice never drain or waste man's most important vital fluid just by fapping. Every time one faps one is accelerating aging process and arrival of death at many times faster one could ever imagine.

Happy no fap mission. Dont forget to update us all. :)

Excuse would I be able to PM you as I have more questions regarding the brain and what research you did. If not that's fine :)

historygal go ahead I'm here to help you all, often sometimes I realize I should have taken Medicine, especially the Brain related area. Destiny had something else in store. But now also I keep digging every time that keeps me busy.

I would be happy to serve and help you.

I wasnt able to donate few money to this site as it dint show up proper credentials :)