Speak Out Against Psychiatry on Internet TV Channel Windows on the World

fema4psychiatrists

I was interviewed with another member of speak out against psychiatry on the internet TV  channel Windows on The World. We talked about the system, the DMS. And I talked about PSSD and being drugged and treated by the 'mental health system' among other things.

The full interview is here:

https://youtu.be/bA5mu3V7J68

It is a long time internet TV channel that makes shows every Sunday. I had seen cover other peoples stories that were harmed by the 'mental health system' and luckily bumped into and recognized the interviewer of the show Mark Windows. Other regular guests include the Astrophysicist that runs a weather forecast company, Piers Corbyn who is also the brother of Jeremy Corbyn, The leader of the Labour Party in the UK General Election next month (he could be prime minister - it's between labour and conservatives in UK).

Speak Out Against Psychiatry is an activism based London group of people harmed by the mental health field of drugs, incarceration and the like. Also with a (decentish) large facebook presence. (across the world)

Cocktail drugged since 9

Genitals went numb

Extreme intestinal gas and pain

Extreme anxiety cant concentrate

All permanent

Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

http://pssdblog.blogspot.com

listened to some of it ,good on ye fema ,it is truly astonishing what's going with these drugs ,its up there with the catholic church for scale of absolute disgrace and just like the Vatican everything buried and locked away.

respect PB

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Well done Daryl.  Horrendous what has been done to you and thank you for speaking out about this.

I am trying to help my son, known on this site as "Akrontes" get through WD and his severe OCD.

cannabis: Spring 2002 - Dec. 2007; regularly smoked, stopped cold turkey; symptoms: paranoid and depressed

Paroxetine: 20 mg July 2008, 40 mg October, 20 mg spring 2009, 0 mg summer 2009

Depakote (sodium valproate): October 2008 - Spring 2009

Haloperdidol 1 week Oct. 2008, H caused seizures, went to A&E;  stopped taking it.

Citalopram few weeks in the fall of 2009 to deal with withdrawal symptoms from stopping paroxetine

Paroxetine round 2: 20 mg Feb - summer 2010 -20mg don't remeber if I went up to 40mg

Venlafaxine & sodium valproate (again): Sep 2010 - Summer 2012  

SERTRALINE: November 2012 - May 2016 , 50-100mg (few days @ 150mg in Summer '15). a complete freak out at the end of April. 

May 2016 Prescribed Lithium and Abilify HAVE NOT TAKEN

No medications May 2016 - October 2016

Hospitalised - November 13th 2016 - Prescribed 15 mg Mirtazapine/Remeron. Reducing since 24 December 2016.  9 June 2017 medication free. 

Thanks, I will keep speaking out. Maybe I should reach out to some people on youtube for a live chat or some more things like this. Thanks to all our efforts, we are having some sort of effect. According to the Guardian. But it is not enough, I agree a vatican style abuse is not acceptable to put down to 'just another unforeseen thalodimide mistake' 'oh but we didn't know'. The way they treat you after ruining your lives with Benzo's for example says it all.

Gonna try and get my MP hopefully eventually one day I will track him down to the parliamentary group on prescribed drug dependency.

I hope your son gets through his withdrawal safely, and better than before.

Cocktail drugged since 9

Genitals went numb

Extreme intestinal gas and pain

Extreme anxiety cant concentrate

All permanent

Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

http://pssdblog.blogspot.com

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy