SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Good things - gratitude and happiness

Happy2Heal

• Mentor

Also see: 

the-importance-of-recognizing-youre-feeling-good

In the interest of "growing the good" (what you focus on tends to grow)

I thought we could have a thread dedicated to all those small and not so small GOOD things that we encounter every day.

No day is so bad that we can't find one good thing to take note of, to be grateful for, to enjoy (or at least remember when we were able to feel enjoyment of it)

I will start:

today, I am grateful that I have great friends in my life.

I notice that I am able to sew, even though I don't feel the same way I used to about it (it was one of my biggest pleasures) At least I am now able to figure out the steps to sew, whereas at other times during my recovery, It was beyond me to figure out where to even begin. this is progress!! I am glad for that!

I am happy that I have a home and food and clothing. these are not small things, although I often take them for granted.

I am happy that I have this forum, to connect with others on this journey, to get and give support and advice.

OK who's next?
:)

Edited by ChessieCat
added link

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total) 
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well. 
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content
  • Dec 2023 Loving life! ❤️ with all it's ups and downs ;) 

• Moderator Emeritus

The beauty all around me.  I caught the sky just before the wind and rain came.........in my camera, with my naked eye and it was so beautiful.  Lavender, turquoise, greens, and blues.........and the patterns in the clouds. 

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

I hope and think this will be a long thread. :wub:  The smile on my son's face when he is really happy with himself. Priceless.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

The way my daughter reaches for my hand or rubs my back when a crying jag comes on.

How my wife will continue to hold my hand sometimes after we are done with our evening prayers.

My wife's cooking.

My super-awesome supervisor at work who totally understands what I am going through (because she herself tried to taper off of Zoloft and was sadly unsuccessful).

My daily walks.

My prayer partners.

Main thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/14472-shakeyjerr-say-hello/

History: Prozac & Lithium from 1999 to 2003. Ended up back on after 4 months because taking a beta-blocker caused immediate depression (just 2 doses - turned out I didn't even need it; I had no other withdrawal symptoms - I might have ended up med and withdrawal-free otherwise :(). - Switched to Effexor (75mg 3/day) and Seroquel (50mg 3/day) in 2010. - Did a self-taper during 2016. - Developed Discontinuation Syndrome 02/17.

Supplements: Magnesium-Glycinate 400mg split into 4 100mg doses throughout the day. Vitamin C 500mg - once per day. Fish Oil 1360 mg (950 mg Active Omega-3) - twice per day.

I'm not a doctor. I use the internet, experience, and trial & error. Seek medical advice if necessary.

• Mentor
21 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

The beauty all around me.  I caught the sky just before the wind and rain came.........in my camera, with my naked eye and it was so beautiful.  Lavender, turquoise, greens, and blues.........and the patterns in the clouds. 

oh that sounds wonderful manymoretodays!!

just lovely, thank you for sharing

•  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106

• Mentor
5 hours ago, AliG said:

I hope and think this will be a long thread. :wub:  The smile on my son's face when he is really happy with himself. Priceless.

how old is your son?
I recall when my daughter first learned to sit up by herself, how happy and proud she was of herself, she was nearly crowing, that way that babies do.

yes, indeed, priceless <3

• Mentor
4 hours ago, ShakeyJerr said:

The way my daughter reaches for my hand or rubs my back when a crying jag comes on.

How my wife will continue to hold my hand sometimes after we are done with our evening prayers.

My wife's cooking.

My super-awesome supervisor at work who totally understands what I am going through (because she herself tried to taper off of Zoloft and was sadly unsuccessful).

My daily walks.

My prayer partners.

you have some really great ones, SJ

that's fantastic about your boss, that can make such a big difference, having someone who understands!

your daughter sounds so sweet, what a love!!

it's great to see that, in the midst of what we are going thru, there is still so much that is good in our lives!!

I hope that we can draw strength from these things and from each other.

regrettably, I do not have a strong faith myself, I kind of envy those who do. I do believe that there has to be something greater than ourselves, but I dont' seem to be able to connect to it in any meaningful way. perhaps when I am done healing.

in the meantime I pray, for all of us. I read once that prayer doesn't change things, prayer changes people. And so I pray, hoping that it will help to change me to be a better person, and to be able to see things more clearly.

and I most of all pray for others, to be healed and to be well.

and I pray that it makes a difference.

• Mentor

another good thing: the weather we've been having the past few days has been just awesome!
comfortably warm with a nice breeze. some passing clouds that make the sun less harsh on my sensitive eyes.

I am so grateful for this nice weather.

and my rats, who are always happy to see me!

they are waiting now for me to take them out to play.

<3

• Mentor

a TED talk that may help you with collecting happy stuff:

19 hours ago, Happy2Heal said:

regrettably, I do not have a strong faith myself, I kind of envy those who do. I do believe that there has to be something greater than ourselves, but I dont' seem to be able to connect to it in any meaningful way. perhaps when I am done healing.

I find that when my connection to God is slipping and my faith is taking a hit, reading the Bible helps restore both. I have been re-reading the Gospels over the past month; it has helped immensely.

SJ

Main thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/14472-shakeyjerr-say-hello/

History: Prozac & Lithium from 1999 to 2003. Ended up back on after 4 months because taking a beta-blocker caused immediate depression (just 2 doses - turned out I didn't even need it; I had no other withdrawal symptoms - I might have ended up med and withdrawal-free otherwise :(). - Switched to Effexor (75mg 3/day) and Seroquel (50mg 3/day) in 2010. - Did a self-taper during 2016. - Developed Discontinuation Syndrome 02/17.

Supplements: Magnesium-Glycinate 400mg split into 4 100mg doses throughout the day. Vitamin C 500mg - once per day. Fish Oil 1360 mg (950 mg Active Omega-3) - twice per day.

I'm not a doctor. I use the internet, experience, and trial & error. Seek medical advice if necessary.

Even though everything seems pointless and I don't care about things and am medicated, I still do something good for my body and exercise as much as I can, because I don't care whether I'll exercise or not.. so, why not ?! I'm doing good things both for my mind and body.

I don't know about anything else, can't really think.

But exercise is always a good idea, to be honest, it's always benefiting you in some way.

That's, I guess, the only good thing right now. Still one good thing though.

My withdrawal journey (click)

"If you're going through hell - keep going".

• Mentor
14 hours ago, apathetic said:

But exercise is always a good idea, to be honest, it's always benefiting you in some way.

That's, I guess, the only good thing right now. Still one good thing though.

yes exercise is a GOOD THING :)

just be gentle while you're in WD

• Mentor

another GOOD thing:

air conditioning for hot muggy days!!

clouds on a hot day are also nice.... and bodes well for cooling thunderstorms later in the day ;)

• Moderator Emeritus

Hugs from my dear young adult son........giving or getting one in greeting or when saying goodbye.  You know......those heartfelt power hugs.  And then the smiles that result for both of us.

Betsey Ross cat.  How she seems to know me like no other and her brand of comfort or even needing attention.  A staple in my life.

My dear friend whom I call _____.

Muma........especially when we share a chuckle.

A good read......offline, where I savor the words.

The music that pops into my head sometimes.........like an illustration of the way I am feeling.

Knowing.......just knowing that I have enough, am enough, and am doing just fine.

That moment of peace that comes just after my 14th lap in the pool or after about 10 or 15 minutes of a walk/run/hike or jog..........when I am "here" fully present in the moment and at peace.  I usually stop counting laps at that point or quit thinking about my hike route at that point.

Summer.......long daylight hours.

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

3 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Hugs from my dear young adult son........giving or getting one in greeting or when saying goodbye.  You know......those heartfelt power hugs.  And then the smiles that result for both of us.

I get those from my little girl! Such a spirit lifter!

SJ

The 40 pounds I have lost in the last 8 months. I didn't set out to lose weight - it's a result of the gut problems and lost appetite during my too-fast Effexor taper, and the dietary changes and exercise I am doing during my recovery - but I'll take it!

SJ

• Mentor
5 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Betsey Ross cat.  How she seems to know me like no other and her brand of comfort or even needing attention.  A staple in my life.

My dear friend whom I call _____.

Muma........especially when we share a chuckle.

A good read......offline, where I savor the words.

The music that pops into my head sometimes.........like an illustration of the way I am feeling.

Knowing.......just knowing that I have enough, am enough, and am doing just fine.

That moment of peace that comes just after my 14th lap in the pool or after about 10 or 15 minutes of a walk/run/hike or jog..........when I am "here" fully present in the moment and at peace.  I usually stop counting laps at that point or quit thinking about my hike route at that point.

Summer.......long daylight hours.

what a WONDERFUL list of good things, MMT!!

I can imagine that feeling of peace you describe, so delicious!

and this: knowing, just knowing, that I have enough, am enough and am doing just fine.

I love that! gonna steal it if it's ok with you.

• Mentor
1 hour ago, ShakeyJerr said:

The 40 pounds I have lost in the last 8 months. I didn't set out to lose weight - it's a result of the gut problems and lost appetite during my too-fast Effexor taper, and the dietary changes and exercise I am doing during my recovery - but I'll take it!

SJ

I hear ya, I didn't set out to lose the  wt either, but since I was obese before, it's a good thing that I did lose it.

and now I am able to exercise, which I couldn't do before, I was too darn fat (plus i slept all the time :/)

another good thing!!

keep em coming :)

Today, my good thing is this thread!

• Mentor

hoping you get some healing hugs from your little girl too SJ

keep on hangin on, you're doing great

• Moderator Emeritus
On 6/23/2017 at 0:25 PM, Happy2Heal said:

what a WONDERFUL list of good things, MMT!!

I can imagine that feeling of peace you describe, so delicious!

and this: knowing, just knowing, that I have enough, am enough and am doing just fine.

I love that! gonna steal it if it's ok with you.

You may share the feeling description if you would like to elsewhere.  Can't steal what you might already have, eh?  Something like that.  Glad it helped.

I did everything on my to-do list today and feel like this day is going to be the productive one. I'll start reading some self-help book (for real this time, without stopping after first couple of pages) and hoping that it would really help me, because it has helped me in the past.

Had a great workout yesterday, my muscles hurt but I love the feeling, that means that the workout was intense, and that's what I need.

Listing the good things/things that improved in the past few months:
- I can feel hunger, hey! I used to have no appetite and lost a lot of weight (I'm medically underweight). I'm eating properly when it comes to the amount of food I'm eating and from today I'm starting officially with eating healthier, but of course not limiting my portions. I'll make a grocery list and a meal plan.
- Sleeping properly, or when I don't, it's because I decided to do so.
- Increased my physical activity.

- Not self-harming even though I have urges.
- Started journaling more.

:D

My withdrawal journey (click)

"If you're going through hell - keep going".

4 minutes ago, apathetic said:

I did everything on my to-do list today and feel like this day is going to be the productive one. I'll start reading some self-help book (for real this time, without stopping after first couple of pages) and hoping that it would really help me, because it has helped me in the past.

Had a great workout yesterday, my muscles hurt but I love the feeling, that means that the workout was intense, and that's what I need.

Listing the good things/things that improved in the past few months:
- I can feel hunger, hey! I used to have no appetite and lost a lot of weight (I'm medically underweight). I'm eating properly when it comes to the amount of food I'm eating and from today I'm starting officially with eating healthier, but of course not limiting my portions. I'll make a grocery list and a meal plan.
- Sleeping properly, or when I don't, it's because I decided to do so.
- Increased my physical activity.

- Not self-harming even though I have urges.
- Started journaling more.

This is all great stuff! Very inspiring. I have been in a bad cycle the past several day, so my good things is your post - it can be a launching point to help me turn things around!

SJ

had nice good feeling couple weeks ago ,I forced myself out felt rough ,came along some pensioners getting into a car ,I helped them with bags and getting into car ,they were so thankful ,it made me feel great ,the smallest thing they were so happy for .such a natural human experience while feeling alien .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Here's my ultimate good thing:

I am going through the pains of recovering from antidepressants because it makes my family better. I am a better person off of the meds. I am loving, patient, gentle, engaged, active, and present. Making my family better is worth any sacrifice.

SJ

• Mentor

happy to see more good things!

powerback, isn't it nice when we do something for others, whether it's large or small, and they appreciate it? that kind of thing really makes my day too!

SJ, you are being so strong for your family.

glad that you are feeling like a better person, although you've been that person all along, I believe- it was juts the effects of the drug that made you act differently from what you are normally like.

On the meds, at the higher doses, I mean (I'm still technically "on" them as I've got 0.18mgs to taper off still) I was different, and mostly not in a good way. very self centered and self involved. unable to feel much, so it was hard to empathize with others... etc etc

in the good things category, I am starting to be able to tolerate longer periods alone. For awhile now, being alone would leave me anxious and fearful, and today I am facing that fear and spending the day getting caught up on some things and tolerating the uncomfortable feelings of being alone when I'd prefer to be with someone. I used to spend almost ALL my time alone... and it seems in recovery, anything that is similar to how things were while I was over medicated- those things upset me and make me fearful and anxious.

I know in time I will be able to forget the bad associations and go back to enjoying some time alone to think, to do projects and fun stuff like my old hobbies. I know that this is just temporary.

knowing that is also a very good thing!!

2 hours ago, Happy2Heal said:

glad that you are feeling like a better person, although you've been that person all along, I believe- it was juts the effects of the drug that made you act differently from what you are normally like.

2 hours ago, Happy2Heal said:

in the good things category, I am starting to be able to tolerate longer periods alone.

This is a very important step! I didn't like being home alone before the meds. On the meds, there were times when I wanted my family home because it made me feel like the King of the Castle. Other times, I couldn't wait for my family to leave so I could just binge watch TV shows and be self-centered.

In recovery, I do not like being alone. But it happens often - because that is how life is! I have been alone for several hours today (the wife and daughter are out with another mom and schoolmate; no need for dad to be horning in!). I watched a movie - the second one I have watched since being in recovery! I used to be a big movie watcher, so this is something the drugs robbed me of. But I am taking that power back - so that is a good thing!

SJ

Today's good things:

1) A text this morning from my wife calling me her "prayer warrior" and praising me for overcoming a small setback this morning that could have derailed my day.

2) Getting emails from old friends filled with great memories. One of the things that is essential to our recovery is being reminded of how we were before the meds - especially is the drugs made drastic changes in your personality. Also, good memories is one of the keys to healing the limbic system. The amygdala needs to be told that things are okay, that the anxiety we are feeling is chemically induced, and that we can float through it and do what we must. Memories that show us that we were not created to be anxious and filled with panic are important.

SJ

Firstly I could be back in the workplace sooner than I thought!  This means not only will I have a purpose again, but we'll also have an income....happy days!

My "Superhub" - his endless support, encouragement and love.

My Naturopath for putting me back to a healthier attitude towards food, and giving me hope of recovery.

My GP for her support and encouragement and for not putting me through loads of unnecessary medical tests.

God - I am still here after all despite going through utter hell.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

• Moderator Emeritus

Crazy people like me like people like you

A gift.   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A gift

All my relations........even the tough ones

Summer

Long days.  Dog days.  Cats.  Deer.

Some of the educated so called professionals........I confess, I don't like them all.......

Health and resilency

My age

And as always......a nicely steeped cup of tea with clover honey in it

• Mentor

oh so many good things!

I've got one- I finished my weighted blanket and while it's not perfect by a long shot (it should have been made with more beads, to make it heavier, and it's kinda lopsided, heh) I was afraid I'd never get it finished, so I'm glad it's done.

My kitten galloping around the floor

How some people who don't even know you will do a kind thing, for no reason, just because they are thinking of others. Humans are really decent like that, despite the Trump part of the world

Feeding someone. I love feeding someone and watching them eat with gusto.

Celexa (Citalopram)    40mg  - 60mg - 40mg for 7 years          Tapered (over 3 months) drug-free Aug–Nov 2013 CRASH

40mg    Dec 2013 – Jan 2017 (7 weeks reinstatement hell then relief)

2017:    20mg    30 Jan       18mg   19 April          16mg   6 May          14mg   20 May      12mg  10 Jun

10mg   7 July          9mg    7 Aug               8mg     16 Oct          7.5mg  27 Nov         

2018:    7mg      8 Jan          6.5mg  12 Feb          6mg  17 Mar            5.2mg  14 Apr      5mg  28 Apr

4.8mg  4 Jun           4.6mg   23 Jun         4.4mg   24 Jul          4.2mg 13 Aug      4mg  20 Aug

3.8mg  1 Sep           3.6mg  28 Sep          3.4mg  14 Oct          3.2mg  11 Nov     3mg  5 Dec

5mg    26 Dec          10mg  28 Dec

Added Valdoxan 25mg   12 Dec 2018      stopped 24 Jan 2019

Wellbutrin 150mg     25 Jan

Listening to some great music is always uplifting. I have found it to be life and mood - changing.  

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

3 days of fun and fellowship with family and friends - energizing me, and building new memories!

SJ

A week filled with a lot of normalcy!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy