virgo43: severe symptoms

virgo43

I am new to this forum.

Have been prescribed zoloft a year ago. Even though I experienced serotonin toxicity my doctor wasn't aware and I was forced to continue. I took 25mg twice a day...at one point reached 75mg...

Currently at 25mg but experiencing palpitations,hot flashes, cold hot sweats headache drinking water losing weight etc. It looks like I will go into delirium tremans if I stop. 

I believe my receptors are severely damaged any dose of zoloft has not been helpful I am in constant pain with or without the meds. my doctor even increased the dose to I was hospitalized 3 times due to severe pain headache and finally decided to reduce. 

Please help. Did I permanently ruin the system. I am not able to go out in the sun or even eat a proper meal. Will I ever heal? 

I am basically a vegetable because if I exercise I get morning anxiety and heat...

Edited by ChessieCat
merged topic started in another area with a later Intro topic
  • July 2016: prescribed 25mg Zoloft, diagnosed with MDD. Developed severe reaction and taken to ER.. CSeroquel when not able to sleep, very small dose (12.5mg) but causing headache and dry mouth the next two three days, 

• July - December 2016: 25+ 25mg, constantly in pain, had to go to ER once, 

• January 2017: Still believing the doctors and thinking the meds are helpful, increased the dose to 75mg, had to go to ER three times, after drinking water non-stop.  

• Realised that these meds are actually toxins and are very harmful. Looking for experts in the field, going to doctors

• February - May 2017: 50mg, severe withdrawal symptoms, severe burning pain in chest, lower back, Seroquel only 12.5mg but not helping. Slowly developing OCD, as the headaches and heat flash can hit any time.

• found SA site and started reading day and night

• May-September 2017: 25mg, drinking lots of water, having great pain, not able to function, ER visits because of arythmia, hot flashes

• October 2017: started tapering and feeling better, but the symptoms are there. 

• Supplements: None so far, 

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Moderator note:  this post was moved from "Help for those who are feeling suicidal"  It is best to keep personal discussions in your personal thread.

I am in pain with or without the meds. I am sure I will go into coma without the meds. With the meds due to my hyper sensitive body I am in pain. The days that I exercise or drink a lot of water the next day I have anxiety palpitations. Is this life worth living. I an basically an addict whose receptors are down regulated. 

Edited by JanCarol
  • July 2016: prescribed 25mg Zoloft, diagnosed with MDD. Developed severe reaction and taken to ER.. CSeroquel when not able to sleep, very small dose (12.5mg) but causing headache and dry mouth the next two three days, 

• January 2017: Still believing the doctors and thinking the meds are helpful, increased the dose to 75mg, had to go to ER three times, after drinking water non-stop.  

• Realised that these meds are actually toxins and are very harmful. Looking for experts in the field, going to doctors

• February - May 2017: 50mg, severe withdrawal symptoms, severe burning pain in chest, lower back, Seroquel only 12.5mg but not helping. Slowly developing OCD, as the headaches and heat flash can hit any time.

• May-September 2017: 25mg, drinking lots of water, having great pain, not able to function, ER visits because of arythmia, hot flashes

• October 2017: started tapering and feeling better, but the symptoms are there. 

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

I am sorry I didn't introduce myself. 

43 year old male. Was diagnosed with depression and was prescribed zoloft. Had serotonin toxicity within 12 hours and was taken to ER. My doctor was unaware and he forced me to continue...

Please kindly help

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Sorry for multiple messages. From the other posts it looks like my body is in fight flight response and the balance between inhibitory and excitory system is out of balance. Can this balance be ever reached. Currently taking 25mg and sleeping aids. Due to inactivity my blood values are deteriorating. My health is affected. Any sort of advice is welcome. If I stop I am sure the symptoms will be intolerable I will constantly drink water won't be able to sleep and have very painful death. 

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

• ChessieCat changed the title to virgo43: severe symptoms
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hello Virgo43 - Welcome to SA,

The moderators have merged your posts into this one thread so that all your information is in one place.  I'm so sorry you are experiencing such awful symptoms. 

Would you be able to write a signature with the dates you have started drugs and made changes to drugs?  We need to get an accurate picture of your drug history.  

Once we have that, we'll be able to help you more specifically.  People do heal, and you can too - it just takes time and good care.

Karen

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

Micro-tapering: four weekly 0.4% cuts, hold 4 weeks (struggling with symptoms).

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.
Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, iron, oat-straw tea, nettle tea.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

'The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists.'  Dr Gabor Mate.

Dear Karen;

Thanks for the reply.

I really don't know how to write a signature...

Can you please help me,. Please I am desperate and need some guidance, I am suicidal, I want to talk to an hospital and donate my organs.

July 2016: 50mg Zoloft, hospitalized tachycardia, vomiting, trembling, blurry vision and sounds 

Lost two very close family members and had a sudden divorce, cried for a month, and was diagnosed with depression. Which actually was trauma...

July - January 2017: 50mg continue with medication and still experiencing symptoms, severe...Poor quality of life...very terrible thoughts and suicidal. Not able to sleep, taking Seroquel etc etc

January 2017: The doctor increased to 75mg, worse and worse and even worse... Completely numb and completely out of touch with reality. Sleeping the whole weekend. My muscles have weakened, my blood values are deteriorating... Slowly developing diabetes and cholesterol.  I finally started reading online and finally found that I am severely intolerant to serotonin and what I experienced was serotonin toxicity. I am basically a victim and my whole balance is disrupted. Yes of course my depression must have added to my imbalance as well. I have believed the doctors but now I believe it is a complete scam.

February - May 2017: Reduce dose 50mg feeling better but had severe withdrawal symptoms, anxiety, vomiting, shaking, trembling, burning chest, palpitations, again not able to regulate heat. Every day is pure hell. Mornings and afternoons are worst.

May-July 2017: Reduce dose 25mg, feeling a little better but now if I drink water I am not able to sleep, if I run, same. The more I sweat the more symptoms I have...

I am basically addicted, my balance is completely thrown off, I am seriously ill, and the world and life has no meaning. I am basically vegetable. Mornings and afternoons are nightmare, I am constantly reading on how to end my life...

My relatives and friends have deserted me, they are making fun of me, they are saying a lot of people have taken these medications, even we took for a while, you are lying you are making up stories, you are just a drama queen, you don't deserve to be in this family., My original doctor refuses to see me, no other doctor wants to see me. They are giving very different diagnosis. Such as, anxiety, panic attacks, etc etc... Panic attacks don't happen at certain times of the day. Even my own family has given up on me.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

I used to be very happy person, used to be full of life and now I am thinking of suicide, please help...

Currently on 25mgs. Living like a vegetable.

How can I gain my life back, I am borderline. If god takes my life now, I will be happy. I pray every day for him to end my misery, pray for cancer, heart attack. Which will soon come... anyway.

If I quit medication, my symptoms will increase and I will get delirium tremans and will die from a painful cardiac arrest due to depletion of electrolytes.

How can I correct such a terrible situation, my limbic system, CNS or autonomous nervous system is completely out of alignment. Whatever it is, I am in serious trouble.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

My boss has tolerated me so far but now he has no choice. He has blocked my internet access, he is an amazing person, the greatest most loveable caring and basically an angel. He is just phenomenal. I feel like I have let people down. I can't help it. I am in pure hell. I want to recover for my friends and my beloved boss. I adore him, I can die for him...

I am stuck, don't want to die during delirium tremans, I am exhibiting symptoms similar to it...

PLEASE HELP. ....

Edited by ChessieCat
removed SA password

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

• Moderator Emeritus

virgo43

Sorry you're dealing with difficult symptoms.  Here's the link to your signature settings: Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

Here's what we need to see in your signature:

Please summarize your history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly

• Any drugs prior to 24 months ago can just be listed with start and stop years.
  • Please use actual dates or approximate dates (mid-June, Late October) rather than relative time frames (last week, 3 months ago)
  • Spell out months, e.g. "October" or "Oct."; 9/1/2016 can be interpreted as Jan. 9, 2016 or Sept. 1, 2016.
  • Please leave out symptoms and diagnoses.
  • A list is easier to understand than one or multiple paragraphs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

I am not able to do it.

Can you please help me do it. The dates are listed above...

Whatever you like, please help...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Ok I attached a file, treatment outline...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

• Moderator Emeritus

Is Zoloft the only medication -- prescription, over-the-counter, herbal, recreational -- you take for ANY reason?

Your signature appears correctly.  Thank you for figuring that out.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction

I have taken Zoloft, and occasional sleeping pills. Atarax, Seroquel....

However only Zoloft is the only medication that I have used regularly.

I am in great pain and nearly suicidal. If I stop I will enter delirium tremans and die from heart attack,

There were a couple nights where I drank water so heavily and was urinating completely dark... If I stop the meds, the central nervous system is so messed up, fight or flight response will take over and lead me into a coma within a week or so.

I prefer a quick death, feel very unlucky that with 50mg of Zoloft I was hospitalized and also the doctor didn't even know about it, and now I am in life/death situation.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

• Moderator Emeritus

We are extremely unlikely to suggest that you stop taking medication. We may suggest that you adjust the dose to something that is not a full tablet or a ½-tablet.  Please read these two topics and let us know which method you think you'd like to try:

Using a digital scale to measure doses.

Making a liquid from a tablet or capsules .

In your treatment outline, you mention having taken Seroquel from July 2016 to January 2017. What dose were you taking?  Were there adjustments -- up or down -- to the dose? Please add Seroquel to your signature, the dose(s) that you took, and approximate dates you took each dose.

When did you start having a strong reaction to Zoloft?

scallywag's Introduction

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have had strong reaction to zoloft from day one. Never had a comfortable day with zoloft.

My life has been miserable.

Seroquel I took intermittently nothing serious.

I am basically victim of anti dep drugs.

Neuro psychiatric down regulation.

My mood changes within the day. Depending on the amount of water intake.

The cns balance is off.

I am currently at 25mg. So will I continue rest of my life like this?

Drs keep giving me more drugs.

I am suicidal can't believe a simple medication like zoloft ruined my brain chemistry

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

I had serotonin toxicity and was hospitalized...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Despite the ER the doctor wasn't aware and therefore he forced me to continue.

I currently have strong headache.

I was taken to ER 3 times while I was taking 75mgs...

I don't want to live like this. Is there a way out...

I tried reducing the dose and symptoms came so bad...now at 25mg but have constant headache. Can't exercise. Can't eat. Can't go out in the sun. Everything gives me headache...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

currently taking 25mg...

Any dose gives me pain anyway.  

No dignity in life. Everyone looks at me in pity don't know if I can continue like this. 

Should I try inositol?

What sort of supplements u recommend? 

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Sorry for multiple messages.

I am very very disappointed. There must be a way out of this.

Delirium tremans could happen if I stop because I was having symptoms like a drug addict...

Edited by virgo43

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Hi Virgo43,

I see and hear that you are in severe distress, that you have major health concerns and are experiencing rejection from the people who should be offering you support. This is a terrible thing that nobody should have to go through. Your anxiety is high and you are feeling out of control. It's very scary and likely to be causing you panic as you think about these things. Please please please do the following, just for a few minutes, to halt the free fall that you are in and take back some control. This way, others in this forum can try to offer you the best help that we can: 

Sit and take some very deep breathes in and out...five seconds in and five seconds out. Try to concentrate only on your breath as you do this. Do this for as long as you need to. After a while you will notice that you feel a little calmer and perhaps can think just a little more clearly. You are in free fall right now, but we are here to help! 

Are there any local or national support networks or telephone hotlines you can contact for mental health/suicide support? Can you go to a different hospital? One with mental health workers? The best I can find so far is the Istanbul General Adult Psychiatry Programme: http://efpt.eu/exchange/countries/turkey/general-adult-psychiatry-programme/. Someone there might be better equipped to understand your problem, as your local doctors seemingly do not understand. Assuming you are a native Turkish speaker, doing some local Google searches yourself in your native language might also be helpful.

My most immediate advice is to not increase, lower or stop taking any of the medications you are on. If you really have serotonin toxicity, you could make things worse. Also, taking anything extra at this time might also cause unknown side effects. It's very important that you try to make contact with a medical professional who can help to guide you. Do you have any friends you can turn to? What about your boss? If your boss is really a good person, he must want to try and help you? Have you explained to him your situation?

Can you try to connect with someone else from Istanbul on this forum? Reaching out to someone local might turn up some new avenues for you.

I hope that this is helpful!

From March 2014-May 2016 20mg Citalopram daily. Tapered to 10mg daily around May 2016 but couldn't continue due to withdrawal symptoms. Doctor tapered me from 10mg to 5mg then to 2.5mg over the course of about 6 weeks, which was unsustainable. stayed at 5mg for 3 months before putting together a more sensible taper for myself.

Currently dosage 4mg: Tapering roughly 10% dosage reduction by diluting Cipramil solution (drawing from a dilution of 10mg/ml).

Supplements: Deva vegan multivitamin, 3000mg Vitamin D spray, Opti3 vegan Omega oil daily, 80mg magnesium chloride.

Thanks

Doctors think it is panic attack.

Actually the balance is off.

Don't know what to do and how I can stabilize..

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

I am in this condition bc of the doctors. They didn't stop the meds and put me in this condition..

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Unfortunately, since I am not a medical doctor, I cannot recommend a course of action for your condition. We have all been let down by being put on antidepressants, but one thing is for sure, stopping the medicines cold turkey is almost definitely not going to help the situation. 

It might be helpful if you could be more specific about what sort of help you are looking for here. If you can provide very specific details about your medication and dosage (without adding information about symptoms/personal experience, we have this already) then there are some people here who can help you figure out a way to safely get off the drugs. This will take time though, as there is no magic wand. I realise that you are very distressed, but if you can give this information then someone can help you better. Have you tried to contact anyone as I suggested? 

From March 2014-May 2016 20mg Citalopram daily. Tapered to 10mg daily around May 2016 but couldn't continue due to withdrawal symptoms. Doctor tapered me from 10mg to 5mg then to 2.5mg over the course of about 6 weeks, which was unsustainable. stayed at 5mg for 3 months before putting together a more sensible taper for myself.

Currently dosage 4mg: Tapering roughly 10% dosage reduction by diluting Cipramil solution (drawing from a dilution of 10mg/ml).

Supplements: Deva vegan multivitamin, 3000mg Vitamin D spray, Opti3 vegan Omega oil daily, 80mg magnesium chloride.

I am in great pain, with or without the medication.

I am currently on 25mg Zoloft and suffering.

Any fluctuation on the drug in my blood causes severe symptoms in any dose.

75mg's was pure hell... I have basically messed up everything, ruined my brain.

What sort of help am I looking here?

How can I am make my life tolerable?

How can I at least sleep 6-7 hours without pain?

How can I just be normal?

What sort of supplements can help me?

My symptoms clearly mimic, serotonin receptor down regulation, how can I build them back?

How can I find the damage? Is there a brain scan that compares serotonergic activity?

The science of psychiatry ruined my life, I am basically a vegetable. Can I get some relief?

SSRI induced iatrogenic neuropsychiatric damage?

Maybe during my 30-40 days of extreme sadness and crying I also disrupted the system, but...

Have you tried to contact anyone as I suggested?

First of all the doctors are no longer an option. I have been to 6 different doctors in Istanbul and all they did was prescribe more medication. Benzos or anti-depressants...

Take cold shower (was the best advice so far) but it is temporary, soon after the cold shower the symptoms come back. I am using cold packs to rub my back and chest...

The diagnosis from doctors ranges from panic attacks, anxiety disorder, heart arrhythmia, false beliefs of reality, ..... I have been reading S.A. for hours day and night. Non-stop, it was like an angel, finally a source of light.

The doctors who kept prescribing more meds after I insisted that my nervous/limbic system is out of line they said, you could soon be schizophrenic as you are believing in false things. my original doctor refused to treat me, the doctor who promised to take care of me while tapering apologized, my family is blaming me, making fun of me. Saying there are thousands of people who take these drugs, is it only you that you are poisoned.

If I stop, there is no doubt in my mind that soon within a week or so, coma will come...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

I know people who take 100mg of Zoloft and have absolutely no symptoms.

Some friends go on and off drugs like they are candy.

I have been severely affected and my condition is pretty bad.

There is no dignity in my life, nor joy.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

My boss is an amazing person, and he suggested a few clinics, and guess what?

More drugs...especially anti-depressants.

I am completely left alone in this world.  My life has no meaning, I have not smiled since the day I took these meds.

What sort of help? I really don't know? All I want is to stop my burning chest and palpitation heart and headache...

I am going to slowly pass away, and prefer a quicker end.

No one seems to understand. I have wasted my life away... Basically.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

3 hours ago, virgo43 said:

My boss is an amazing person, and he suggested a few clinics, and guess what?

More drugs...especially anti-depressants.

I am completely left alone in this world.  My life has no meaning, I have not smiled since the day I took these meds.

What sort of help? I really don't know? All I want is to stop my burning chest and palpitation heart and headache...

I am going to slowly pass away, and prefer a quicker end.

No one seems to understand. I have wasted my life away... Basically.

your not alone virgo43 ,your part of a community that is dealing with the  same ignorance and denial you experience .

you will smile again.

For a start ,stop blaming yourself for trusting doctors ,this is very toxic ,these drugs are extremely powerful .

everyone's systems are different .

the irony for myself is I'm getting a better self esteem and confidence from going through such torture .my soul has been tested and still is .

please follow the moderators advice .

PB

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi again Virgo,

Thanks for really getting down to the heart of it. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way and as Powerback said, you are not alone. I see that you location has changed? Have you gone to Abu Dhabi in the hope of finding better help? Are there any local hotlines there that may be of more use.

In terms of reducing your symptoms and supplements, there is lots of information on the Symptoms and Self Care boards. The best two to start with are Omegas and Magnesium. Also, it might be worth considering your diet - what kinds of foods do you eat? If using cool packs and showers has helped with the pain, can you take some cool baths to help sooth yourself? I know these are only small things, but they may bring at least a little relief. 

In under stand there is a local emergency hotline in Turkey - 182? Is that emergency services or something else?

• Administrator

Thank you very much, FalseGods, for giving virgo such good advice.

virgo, some people have bad reactions to serotonergic drugs such as antidepressants right away. It sounds like you had an immediate bad reaction.

It is possible the 25mg you are still taking is continuing to cause adverse effects. We need to determine that by looking at your symptom pattern.

When do you take Zoloft? Do your symptoms happen in any daily pattern? Please keep daily notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and their dosages.

The adverse effects of psychiatric drugs can cause excessive heat sensitivity, as well as light sensitivity. It may be a good idea for you to stay out of the sun, not do any running or other exertion, and drink a reasonable amount of water, not an unusually large amount.

Do you get a headache when you look at the computer or any other lights?

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I take it in the morning. 

I think there was down regulation during 75mg and the body is struggling to cope with 25mg.

I really think ur explanation is very correct and applicable.

Yes my symptoms are really affected by the amount of water.

As for not being able to go out in the sun... the system can't self regulate.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

My symptoms happen when I drink too much water...

Daily especially in the mornings but now almost the whole day.

I am not able to sleep these days.

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

My cns or limbic system is ruined

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Yes despite the poisoning I was forced to continue. 

Please read my posts...

I really think this battle I will lose...

I am in great pain...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Today my back and chest is burning.

I am experiencing fight/flight response. Daily. 

I regret the day I went to psychiatrist

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

• Administrator

Stop drinking so much water, sip a little bit at a time throughout the day, and stay out of the sun.

Melatonin, the nighttime sleep hormone, is triggered by darkness. Keeping your bedroom very dark with blackout curtains and shades will help stimulate your own production of sleep hormone. If you wear a sleep mask, it will keep out some of the early morning light, which causes production of cortisol, the daytime activity hormone.

Do you use the computer at night? It could be your system is so sensitive now, that alone is keeping you awake. See

See

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Dear members and moderators. 

I really appreciate ur kind help. The advice has been great.

My beloved boss who has been tolerating me told me that I should go get treated. Unfortunately I am not able to find a clinic or a doctor who will take the responsibility. I keep telling them about my condition chronology but they don't believe me...

Life time non-smoker/non-drinker. Allergic to all sorts of medications including aspirin/penicillin and antibiotics and of course anti depressants.

My daily symptoms can be summarized as...

Morning: 5-7am anxiety and irritation, palpitations, burning chest, headache...

Afternoon: Desire to drink a lot of water, feeling of fatigue mood swings..small meal

Early evening: 5-6pm anxiety, irritation and palpitations. Small meal.

Evening: slight calm and relaxation

I can barely sleep 3-4 hours. Occasionally take seroquel but often get waken up by chest burn and palpitations. 

For my burning chest lower back I apply cold packs cold shower. Headaches I deal with it..

My original doctor who put me into vegetable state no longer talks to me...he told me that I have used illicit drugs and blame it on A.D. pills.

I have been to many more but they keep prescribing more medications. They keep insisting A.D. meds don't cause this much harm...

I am not able to drink water properly.

Not able to go out in the sun.

Not able to eat a proper meal.

Every possible side effect of these nasty meds are happening. 

Not able to find a medical professional for the symptoms. If I stop the zoloft symptoms will escalate further. The pain is intolerable. Tons of water consumption followed by electrolyte imbalance and finally cardiac failure..this is a fact...

There seems to be no cure for this condition. Only maintenance. 

Whatever it is called but one thing is clear...there is serious imbalance... trying avoid self diagnosis. 

During 75mg zoloft the serotonin receptors must have been down regulated. The body adjusted to 50mg but having difficulty with 25mg...

Fight/flight response

Hpa  axis dysfunction

Central nervous system dysfunction

Dysautonomia...

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx