SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ dalsaan

dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nikki

Thanks for your support. Frustration is right. I'm through the coffee wd now and given that I used to have sugar in my coffee it's easier to go without .

I guess it's just one foot after the other. On the plus side I've lost 4 kilos since I gave up sugar. On mirtazapine that's good going.

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Was on 1.6 ml as at 19 March 2014.

Dropped to 1.5 ml 7 June 2014. Dropped to 1.4 in about September.

Dropped to 1.3 on 20 December 2014. Dropped to 1.2 in mid Jan 2015.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

DRUG FREE - as at 1st May 2017

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi everyone,

I think I worked out why I lost it last week. I had started taking chromium and believe I had an adverse reaction to that. Pretty full on anxiety attack and my mood plummeted.

Have stopped taking it now, am still off the sugar and caffeine and back feeling better and sleeping a bit better. Its amazing how easy it is to crash your system.

This all coincided with a stressful incident at work and my sleep headphones failing (so I couldn't listen to my hypnosis stuff) which didn't help.

Got new headphones, awaiting the arrival of my brain tuner : ) Just putting one foot after the other

Dalsaan

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

Great news Dalsaan!

Great to hear improvement !

Debbie x

17 years on seroxat/paxil CT off - thought I was dying luckily found this site. 21st May 2012 12mg seroxat

Stable - Tapered Diazepam slowish.1st June 10mg Seroxat

2nd June 1mg Diazepam.15th June 9mg seroxat

2nd July Changed to 2.5[ml liquid diazepam]2mg=5ml. 16th July 2ml Liquid Diazepam

2nd August 8mg/4ml Seroxat/Paxil 2nd August 1.5 ml Diazepam

18th Aug 2012 1ml Diazepam 1st - 5th Sept 0.5

Diazepam Free!

13th Oct 7mg/3.5ml seroxat - 26 Jan 2013 3.25ml/6.5mg-Mar 3ml-April 2.7ml-May 2.5ml

01/07/14 very slow taper over the last year now on 0.5 ml of liquid Seroxat ......November 14 Seroat Free!!!!!!!

Good news, Dalssan! Doesnt it feel good to be able to be able to pinpoint a cause and effect to mood changes? It's been eye-opening for me.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Moderator Emeritus

Good news, Dalssan! Doesnt it feel good to be able to be able to pinpoint a cause and effect to mood changes? It's been eye-opening for me.

Hi Barb,

Yes this is an amazing feeling and really the first time I have been able to do that so clearly and quickly. I suspect that I will now find this a little easier to do

having had this experience.

Its all about the little wins

dalsaan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hi, D -- if you're at 9mg and have trouble decreasing by 10%, as you mentioned elsewhere, you might want to try reducing by .5mg.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Alto

I was going to try and ride it out for a couple of days to see if it settles but if I still have brain zaps today I will updose to the equivalent of 5 percent when I take my medication tonight

Dalsaan

I've used melatonin and phosphatidylserine successfully to help with sleep.

Dalsaan,

I am taking 15 mg of Remeron. My doctor told me to gradually increase it to 30mg. I could not do it. I got up to 22.5 and went haywire on fire. I gradually cut back down to 15mg and I still believe Remeron is a bad one. It helped me with eating and sleeping for a few months, and now the benefits seem minimal (but keep in mind I've been on klonopin for 21 years and was on a seizure med called Dilantin for 19 years.) When I got off the seizure med, about 2 months later, I started having akathisia and/or some type of pseudo seizure tensing up reaction that the docs in the ER said were not seizures. Some seizures don't show up on an EEG and can attack the emotional centers of the brain.

After being on Remeron for nearly 5 months now, I'm really starting to regret that I got on it. It's making my benzo withdrawals and my anxiety and sleep probelms really bad now. The 15mg only helps minimally, and I believe the a (noradregenic) and H (histamine) receptor effects that Remeron has make the cortisol and anxiety problem worse and more complicated.

What is even more scary is that withdrawal from Remeron has been known to exacerbate seizures in some people. I don't know where you are on your taper now, but I would keep it as slow as possible. This is a horrid drug. In the quote, I bolded the word "phosphatidylserine" because my insomnia is coming back bad even though I'm on 1.5mg of Klonopin and 15mg Remeron. I read up on the stuff and found a supplement called "Seriphos" with the PS in it and here is what the product description said:

Ingredients per capsule: Each capsule supplies 90 mg of serine phosphate as a calcium and magnesium derivative in a base of calcium and magnesium ethanolamine phosphate. Mineral nutrients provided are elemental Calcium 45 mg, Magnesium 45 mg and Phosphorous 190 mg. Properties: Clinically, Serine phosphate derivatives are better absorbed when ethanolamine salts are included. Serine phosphate derivatives are believed to help optimize brain neurotransmissions with specific reference to hypothalmic-pituitary area. It also exerts a beneficial effect on memory retention and recall by stimulating morphogenetic neuronal plasticity which delays or prevents age dependent neurotransmitter function deterioration or decline. Clinical Applications & Indications: Research indicates that serine phosphate derivatives can reverse hypothalmic-pituitary resistance to cortisol feedback in cases of cortisol hypersecretion. It is also indicated in conditions of memory deficit. Indicated in cognitive decline, senile dementia and mild cases of Alzheimer’s disease. Restrictions: Should not be given simultaneously with adrenergic agonists or alkaloid stimulants. Dosage and Use: A common

Remeron IS a hardcore H (histamine agonist) as well as a hardcore adrenergic agonist. I think this is why we get the "poop out" effect with sleep like with antihistamines, and also the increase in anxiety due to the effects of Remeron on the adrenal related receptors (a) receptors 1,2, 3 and so on...I would avoid the Seriphos for this reason. I read about it on this website for the first time today and was all excited and going to try it. Now I'm totally dismayed. I also get no help from benedryl anymore, and I think it is because of the Remeron H receptor effects. I hate Remeron, but the strange thing is, my seizures stopped when I started taking it. This actually scares me more when I realize that some folks get seizures coming off Remeron and from long term benzo tolerance. Just thought I would share what I recently found out today after reading up on Seriphos. If you have any advice for me as to how I can sleep or survive this horrible experience with klonopin and remeron, please share it with me. I'm desperate and not stable at this time. I have been trying to get stable for months now so that I can be able to taper one of these horrid drugs...which one first, I don't know????

Best to you...

Kian

Klonopin 21 years (did an 8 month taper off of 2mg's then had to reinstate @ 7 months out)Current Dose is 1.5mg daily.

Dilantin 19 years @ 300mg (did a 6 month taper...had a few doses since then but off it now)Off Since 1.5.2012

Remeron Started 3/30/2012. Helped me for 2 months, not so sure what it is doing to me now. Still take 15mg @ night

**Currently not stable and trying to "stabilize".

• Administrator

Hello, Kian. I agree with you, Remeron is a nasty drug.

At low doses, the noradrenergic effects can indeed predominate, and that's not helpful at all.

Your "seizures" may have been a withdrawal symptom. When people go off anti-seizure medications, they can have rebound seizures.

Search in our Symptoms and Self-care forum for more info about Seriphos.

I suggest you start a topic for yourself in this forum -- you have a lot to talk about.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kian

Thanks for sharing your info. I have already tried PS and it didn't do anything for me. I am currently on 8 ml. Have just stabilized after dropping my dose and having a hard week. My key issues are insomnia and arousal/ anxiety. I have found that kicking my sugar and coffee habit to help as has Taurine.

Remeron is a bad drug but I think the go really slow thing is the key. I wish you all the best. Stay in touch with how you are going. Take care. Dalsaan

Hope you are doing ok. I read your intro story and I just wanted to let you know I take Remeron, too, and hope we can learn and share things with each other about our experiences with this awful drug with the hopes that one of us will be able to help the other somehow by some thing one of us discovers that may help the other or visa versa.....take care...

Kian

Klonopin 21 years (did an 8 month taper off of 2mg's then had to reinstate @ 7 months out)Current Dose is 1.5mg daily.

Dilantin 19 years @ 300mg (did a 6 month taper...had a few doses since then but off it now)Off Since 1.5.2012

Remeron Started 3/30/2012. Helped me for 2 months, not so sure what it is doing to me now. Still take 15mg @ night

**Currently not stable and trying to "stabilize".

• 2 weeks later...

kian and dalsasn, I am currently weening off remeron as well. I am down to 5mg. I seem to be stable at that level but have a hard time reducing below that. I have tried it twice in the the 8 months. The first time I ended up updosing to 15mg. I am also in c/t withdrawal from 13 years of paxil. I c/t off of 10mg. The remeron was to combat the insomnia from that. I am still suffering from paxil withdrawal but am making progress now 16 months off of that. I would be very interested to know others opinions on how to taper the final 5mg of remeron. My plan is to stick to 10% or maybe just try .5mg reductions.

13 years paxil 20mg. Quit 5/5/11 after one year at 10mg. Started 15mg remeron 8/1/11. Tapered from 15mg at 1mg every two weeks since April. Currently at 3.8mg.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi giojoeman

I think I would go the 5 percent drop. Particularly given you've had trouble dropping below 5 before and you have some stability now. A 5 percent drop would seem to provide a better chance of success without crashing your system. Given your Paxil withdrawal, you don't need to pile more issues on top of that

Take care and let me know how it goes

Dalsaan

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi everyone,

Time for a bit of an update. Touch wood, I have been feeling very good of late. My mood has improved, I seem to be able to enjoy things more. My sleep is better and I seem to be able to drop doses without experiencing many symptoms (and they have been passing fairly quickly.

I think I have got the combination right in term of all the things I am doing. Also winter is over and I am heading into my favourite time of the year. And perhaps my brain is healing and recovering some of its resilience. I'm a bit hesitant on that last point because I don't want to get my hopes too high.

I though some element of positivity might be good to share, although I'm also very conscious that many of you are still really struggling.

Take care

Dalsaan

• Administrator

What welcome news, thank you, Dalsaan.

• Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations Dalsaan!

That really is good news.:)

July 2001 prescribed 20mg citalopram for depression;
On and off meds from 2003-2006.
February 2006 back on 20mg citalopram and stayed on it until my last attempt at tapering in September 2011.
By far the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Reinstated to 20mg citalopram
October 2012 - found this forum!
Nov 2012 to Feb 2013 did 10% taper, got doen to 11mg - was going great until stressful situation. Cortisol levels hit the roof, hideous insomnia forced me to updose to 20mg.
March 2016 - close to 100% back to normal!

****** I am not a medical practitioner, any advice I give comes from my own experience or reading and is only my perspective ******

Deffo !!!!

So good to hear, really pleased for you :)

Debbie x

17 years on seroxat/paxil CT off - thought I was dying luckily found this site. 21st May 2012 12mg seroxat

2nd July Changed to 2.5[ml liquid diazepam]2mg=5ml. 16th July 2ml Liquid Diazepam

Diazepam Free!

13th Oct 7mg/3.5ml seroxat - 26 Jan 2013 3.25ml/6.5mg-Mar 3ml-April 2.7ml-May 2.5ml

01/07/14 very slow taper over the last year now on 0.5 ml of liquid Seroxat ......November 14 Seroat Free!!!!!!!

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Alto, basildev and Debbie

I''ve still got stuff to sort through and a journey ahead but I'll be forever grateful that I found this site.

I wish the medical profession would engage withdrawal advice as its modelled here - concscious of the limits of what we know, clear on the fundamental beliefs and the basis upon which they are held, supportive, empathetic and willing to listen and engage.

In that respect it's not rocket science.

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

I''ve still got stuff to sort through and a journey ahead but I'll be forever grateful that I found this site.

I wish the medical profession would engage withdrawal advice as its modelled here - concscious of the limits of what we know, clear on the fundamental beliefs and the basis upon which they are held, supportive, empathetic and willing to listen and engage.

In that respect it's not rocket science.

Dalsaan

Well said. Well said. Please don't hesitate to post and celebrate your victory of improvements. For me, anyway, it is a welcome reprieve from what is very, very difficult. Rocket science or no rocket science!!! Continued improvement !! :)

Fall 1995 xanax, zoloft. switched to Serzone

1996- spring 2003serzone/ xanax/ lightbox.

b]Fall 2003- Fall 2004? Lexapro 10 mg. Light box /4 mg. xanax.[/b]

2004 - Fall of 2009 10 mg Lex, 150 mg Wellbutrin XL % 4 mg xanax

November 2009- Sept. 2011 10 mg lex., 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax [/b

Sept.2012- July 2012 20 mg Lex 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax

My mantra " go slow & with the flow "

3/2/13.. Began equal dosing 5 Xs /day xanax, while simultaneously incorporating a 2.5 % drop ( from 3.5 mg/day to 3.4 mg/day)

4/6/13 dropped from 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL to 150 mg. Difficult but DONE! Down to 3.3 mg xanax/ day / 6/10/13 3 mg xanax/day; 7/15/2013 2.88mg xanax/day.

10/ 1/2013...... 2.5 mg xanax… ( switched to tablets again) WOO HOO!!!!!! Holding here… cont. with Lexapro.

1/ 2/2014.. tapered to 18mg ( by weight) of a 26 mg ( by weight) pill of 20 mg tab. lexapro. goal is 13mg (by weight OR 10 mg by ingredient content) and STOPPED. Feeling very down with unbalanced, unpredictable WD symptoms.

1/2/2014- ??? Taking a brain-healing break from tapering anything after actively tapering something for 1.5 years. So… daily doses as of 2/2/2014: 18 mg by weight Lex, 150 mg Well. XL, 2.5 mg xanax, down from 26 mg by weight Lex., 300 mg well. XL, 4 mg xanax in August, 2012. I'll take it. :) 5/8/14 started equivalent dose liquid./ tabs. 5/13/14 1.5 % cut.

• Moderator Emeritus

Just read your thread Dalsaan, you're doing so well, I know how debiliating insomnia can be, I was on remeron briefly years ago but I found I couldn't stay awake on it at full dose.

*** Please note this is not medical advice,discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner***

http://prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.com/
Original drug was sertraline/Zoloft, switched to Prozac in 2007.
Tapering from 5mls liquid prozac since Feb 2008, got down to 0.85ml 23/09/2012, reinstated back to 1ml(4mg) 07/11/2012, didn't appear to work, upped to 1.05ml 17/11/2012, back down to 1ml 12/12/2012 didn't work, up to 1.30ml 16/3/2013 didn't work, bumped up to 2ml (8mg) 4/4/2013 didn't work, in July 2013 I reinstated Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg, feeling better now. 

A few months down the line I switched to 5ml liquid Prozac and tapered down to a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac and have stayed there ever since, no withdrawals and no emotional blunting/loss of libido.

• Administrator

That was brilliant, Dalsaan, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Time for a bit of an update. Things aren't going as well as they have been. My sleep has fallen off. Getting about 3-4 hours a night. It's not enough but I can handle it. I'm just going to hold until things turn around again

I'm on holidays at the moment and realizing how stressful work has been. I know I am lucky to be able to work but sometimes it has been very difficult. There have been days and weeks when I felt like something the cat dragged in and have had to lead major change and fight to keep people's jobs safe

I'm looking to the New Year now and hope 2013 is much better than its predecessor. I have the same wish for all of you

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dalsaan,

I wish the same for you and hope you start to get some more sleep soon.

July 2001 prescribed 20mg citalopram for depression;
On and off meds from 2003-2006.
February 2006 back on 20mg citalopram and stayed on it until my last attempt at tapering in September 2011.
By far the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Reinstated to 20mg citalopram
October 2012 - found this forum!
Nov 2012 to Feb 2013 did 10% taper, got doen to 11mg - was going great until stressful situation. Cortisol levels hit the roof, hideous insomnia forced me to updose to 20mg.
March 2016 - close to 100% back to normal!

****** I am not a medical practitioner, any advice I give comes from my own experience or reading and is only my perspective ******

Thanks Dalsaan, I wish a good coming year to you as well.

Alex

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dalsaan

Yes here's to an improved 2013 for us all. I'm sorry your sleep pattern had gone a bit to pot again, sleep problems really suck (to use the American expression), I think you've done amazingly well to keep on top of your job which sounds high pressure, with the withdrawal you're going through. Hope you can really enjoy having a holiday and get some sleep back while you're off work.

strawberry

*** Please note this is not medical advice,discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner***

http://prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.com/
Original drug was sertraline/Zoloft, switched to Prozac in 2007.
Tapering from 5mls liquid prozac since Feb 2008, got down to 0.85ml 23/09/2012, reinstated back to 1ml(4mg) 07/11/2012, didn't appear to work, upped to 1.05ml 17/11/2012, back down to 1ml 12/12/2012 didn't work, up to 1.30ml 16/3/2013 didn't work, bumped up to 2ml (8mg) 4/4/2013 didn't work, in July 2013 I reinstated Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg, feeling better now. 

A few months down the line I switched to 5ml liquid Prozac and tapered down to a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac and have stayed there ever since, no withdrawals and no emotional blunting/loss of libido.

Hi Dalsaan

I too would like to say the same as Tezza

Hope your sleep improves soon

Debbie x

Diazepam Free!

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi

Just wondering, does anyone else get a hang over type feeling after dropping a dose (without an alcohol involved)?

I have bee feeling this of late and it's new. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Update. Yesterday I experienced significant day time fatigue. I spent most of the day laying down. I drifted into light sleep a couple of times and generally couldn't lift my head off the pillow

This is not normal for me. I often feel tired due to sleep deprivation but this was different

I have had a couple of new symptoms over the past 3 weeks or so. I am down to 3.2 ml per night. I am wondering if this is withdrawal or something else gong on

Do people experience new symptoms when they have got down to low doses? My symptoms have alwAys been pretty consistent and predictable. Just trying to work out what's happening now

Any advice/reflection much appreciated

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

HI Dalsaan,

Sorry you are having some problems :(

When was your last dose drop and how much was it? What other symptoms are you having? Are you keeping a journal of doses, drops and symptoms?

Regarding fatigue - i think this can certainly be a symptom, but we should always be alert to maybe something else going on. If i were you i would jot it down in a notebook and see how long it lasts and if it happens again near a dose drop you can be a bit clearer. I see that you have had a somewhat stressful time at work, are you still on holidays? maybe it is all just catching up with you now that you have down tools so to speak.

Started in 2000 - On 150mg most of the time, (but up to 225mg at highest dose for 6 months in the beginning)
Reduced off easily first time - but got depressed (not too much anxiety) 6 months later
Back on effexor for another 9 months.
Reduced off again with no immediate w/d - suddenly got depressed and anxious ++ again 3 or 4 months later.
Back on effexor - this time for 3 years
Reduced off over a month - 6 weeks later terrible anxiety - back on.
Rinse and repeat 4 more times - each time the period before the anxiety comes back got shorter and shorter
Jan - July 2012 75mg down to 37.5mg;, 8/3/12 - 35mg. 8/25/12 - 32mg. 9/11- 28mg, 10/2 - 25mg, 10/29 - 22mg, 11/19 - 19.8mg; 12/11 - 17m,
1/1- 15.5mg; 1/22 -14mg, 2/7 14.9mg, 2/18 - 17.8mg - crashed big time: back to 75mg where i sat for 2 years....

4th  March 2015 - 67.5mg;   31st March - 60mg;  24th April - 53mg; 13th May - 48mg; 26th May - 45mg;  9th June - 41mg; 1 July- 37.5mg; 20 July - 34mg; 11 August - 31mg; 1st Sept - 28mg;  1st Dec - 25.8mg;  28th Dec - 23.2mg; 23rd Jan-21.9mg; Feb 7th- 21mg; March 1st - 20.1mg, March 30th - 18mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Peggy,

My last drop was .2 ml about 10 days ago. It could be lots of stuff catching up I guess. If it is withdrawal related I'm a little

surprised to experience new symptoms this far into a taper

cheers

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

sorry my other symptoms are sleep disturbance (as per usual) and an odd hang over feeling (without having had any alcohol).

Hi Dalsaan.

My taper of Pristiq was relatively fast (8 months), so take this with a grain of salt..

During the taper and for a few months after, my symptoms were more of a hyperaroused state: anxiety, hypomania, insomnia, akathisia, etc. At about 4-6 months after my last dose, everything slowed down. I slept alot, day and night, and had extremely little energy. It felt needed, restorative and calm.

B

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Barb, that tells me it's not unheard of to have new symptoms late in the piece

I'll just watch and wait

Cheers

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Barb. At least I know new symptoms are possible well into the taper

I'll wait and watch

Dalsaan