laylah: Trazodone questions

laylah

I am currently trying to come off of Trazadone and came across this post. Just for clearance, I have been to both BDR run by Jana and to benzofreedom run by Karen. Even though they both use milk the ratios and cuts are very different. I was only able to do the benzofreedom cut. They are both the same concept but very different in the math and milk ratio.

Ok, on to the real issue, I have tapered down to 25 mgs of Trazadone and cannot get past it. Has anyone had trouble getting around a certain wall?

Thanks ever so much

laylah

• Administrator

Hi, laylah, welcome.

May I move your post to the Intro forum as your Introductions and Updates topic?

I think your question is not merely a simple one about trazodone. Are you recently off benzos?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Oh, sorry you most certainly can move my post to where it should be.

I just ran across this post as I was reading the forum last night. Such good information.

Thanks so much,

laylah

• Administrator

Are you recently off benzos? Did you have any withdrawal symptoms?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.