If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo

How to use this site -- Questions and answers

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#37 Jemima

Jemima

Platinum star

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

Now that I've been on this forum for over a year, I find that my Intro can no longer be accessed from "My Content" because the content only goes back a year. I have to find one of my posts and then click on the link which I (thank goodness) inserted. Is there a way to fix this so that the Intro can always be accessed from the Profile? A setting I missed, perhaps?

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivinganti...oducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivinganti...r-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

#38 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

I looked in the control panel to see if I could change this setting as an administrator. It looks like there is no way to display more than one year's worth of topics. Very sorry I can't fix this. I suggest you bookmark your topic in your browser so you can find it again.
This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

#39 mammaP

mammaP

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 4,195 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Sorry you aren't happy with the responses to your posts. To be honest I was a bit daunted when I found this site and 'lurked' for quite a while before joining. I wasn't sure where to post or how but it really is quite simple once I got used to it. The difference between this and many other support forums is that it's designed so that we can research anything to do with withdrawal from ADs, that is what it is here for. To be able to help, staff need to know what meds you are taking and any you might have taken in the past because wrong advice can be given without that knowledge. I for one am extremely grateful for the help I've received and am well on my way to recovery. Please be patient, the staff have lots of questions to answer and the rest of us might not have the answers. Also many can read posts but aren't able to string a sentence together to reply themselves. I know you can get better and be happy again, so give it a chance and keep updating your introduction post. That is your journal and it is easier for people to help when they see your story from the beginning. I hope you can feel better very soon. MammaP

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

See how to create a signature here http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/12364-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

Many drugs for many years, prescribed diazepam first 1973, took occasionally. 3 or 4 tricyclics  for short periods.

1993 had a breakdown leading to 10 years of drug experiments with all classes of psych drugs.

2002  effexor. 

Tapered by counting beads from March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Also tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg -hold- Feb2016 46mg  March 8 2016 45 April 44mg  May 11  43mg June 14 42mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, pro biotic.

My story http://survivinganti...king-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Following every sunset is a brand new day

#40 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

You've got it, mammaP, this site is different from other withdrawal forums because it is designed for information retrieval rather than just discussion. Studywise, if something wasn't clear in the responses to your topic, you can ask more questions by clicking on the big blue Add Reply button at the top or bottom of the topic. Your topic is here http://survivinganti...-after-weening/ I see that we asked you for more information about your situation. The way the software works is very similar to any online forum. It may take a little getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it eventually.
This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

#41 Nikki

Nikki

Platinum star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:37 AM

Alto.... On my computer anyone who can log on can type in Surviving antidepressants and the site will come up and they can read and respond. Sooooo I thought the best way to handle a privacy situation in the home would be to use a different member name so if the computer is used I will not be identified. Can you please delete my recent thread re: Klonopin and direct me from there. Where is the settings button? Sorry for the inconvenience. Stuff happens.

Intro: http://survivinganti...ndown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

#42 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

Nikki, that must be because you are logged in and haven't logged out of the site. People who are not members cannot post. If someone uses your computer and can post here, it's because you're logged in.

#43 alex

alex

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

How can I edit my signature? Thank you.

4 years aprox. on 150mgs.Effexor for situational major depression.No AD before.
Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months.

Tapered Quetiapine,Xanax in the last 18 months.NO med of any kind anymore.
First 3 months off acute w/d
Protracted w/d ever since.
Symptoms:Anxiety,anhedonia,insomnia,tinnitus,PSSD

04/13/2014 Awful Relapse.Recovered fairly fast.

3 years and 4 months off.

waves and windows.Very much recovered.

November 2015,health issue.Setback.

#44 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

See this topic Please Put Your WIthdrawal History Into your Signature

Edited by JanCarol, 19 August 2016 - 06:52 AM.
fix link

#45 alex

alex

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Tank you Alto. Now I would like to change or delete my history (confidential) how can I do it? :blush:

4 years aprox. on 150mgs.Effexor for situational major depression.No AD before.
Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months.

Tapered Quetiapine,Xanax in the last 18 months.NO med of any kind anymore.
First 3 months off acute w/d
Protracted w/d ever since.
Symptoms:Anxiety,anhedonia,insomnia,tinnitus,PSSD

04/13/2014 Awful Relapse.Recovered fairly fast.

3 years and 4 months off.

waves and windows.Very much recovered.

November 2015,health issue.Setback.

#46 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

That information was entered when you registered. I'm not sure you can change it.

#47 Brandy

Brandy

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Location...

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

Questions about PMs -- I'm confused since the recent (and beautiful) software upgrade. I used to be able to email copies of PMs before deleting (to clear space in my inbox), so I could refer to information in messages in the future if I needed to. And I could delete my signature (which I need to re-do but don't have time). Now I can't figure out how to do either of these. Couldn't find info in "Help" either. Anybody know? Thanks!

#48 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

At the bottom of every personal message, there is a link that says "Archive Conversation." Click on this and the pm thread will be e-mailed to you.

#49 cymbaltawithdrawal5600

cymbaltawithdrawal5600

Platinum star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,098 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

I knew someone would have the answer. Not all specific questions are answered here: http://survivinganti...ore&module=help

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivinganti...ion/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

#50 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

How do I change my profile?

• Click on the little downward arrow next to your name in the top right corner.
  • Select My Profile from the list.
  • On the My Profile page, click on the big black button in the upper right labeled "Edit My Profile."
  • You will be able to change all the editable fields in your profile.

Some fields, such as your screen name, require an administrator to change them.

#51 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Good question, Holly.

How do I edit my signature?

• Click on the little downward arrow next to your name in the top right corner.
  • Select My Profile from the list.
  • On the My Profile page, click on the big black button in the upper right labeled "Edit My Profile."
  • On the left, click on the Signature tab. You will be able to change your signature.
  • Click on the Save Changes button when you are done.

#52 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

How do I send a personal message within SurvivingAntidepressants.org?

Click on the envelope icon at the top right of every page. It leads to the personal messaging system.

#53 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Why can't I see my new post when I click View New Content?

You won't see your own new post in View New Content because the system thinks you've already seen it.

You may wish to bookmark a topic if you want to review it, or click on Follow This Topic at the top right of the topic if you wish to receive notifications of new posts in it.

(View New Content is a link at the top right of every page, in the blue bar.)

#54 bubble

bubble

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 2,648 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

Dear Alto,

I didn't know where to post this question so I maybe mistakenly decided for this thread.

It's relatively simple: how to change my introductory line? For instance at the moment mine just reads My introduction (not sure if I named it that?). 

I'd like it to be a bit more informative, like: bubble tapering of Lexapro and Xanax

can this be done or is it too much hassle?

Thank you for all your work and endurance!

bubble

Current: Xanax 0.625 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 3.9 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 (19 yrs)
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000.-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax: 0.4 mg every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax

9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.‚Äč5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2 Lex, 5 Feb 4.1 Lex

24 Mar 4 mg Lex, 10 Apr 3.9 mg Lex

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

#55 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

You need to request an admin or moderator make that change.

I've done it for you.

#56 floaks

floaks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

How can I contact an administrator to remove a post that i wrote earlier and/or to change my username?

#57 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

Send a personal message to a moderator or administrator.

#58 jafalbo

jafalbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Locationnear Chicago

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

How do I change the forum topic name that I started as well as my username? I did not know that my content could be searchable from the website search engines.  Hindsight and reading more of the information on this site is 20-20.  Thanks.

Current Rx: Levothyroxine 50mcg
Past Rx synopsis: birth control, SSRIs, and SNRIs, some anti-anxiety meds--not well tolerated
Genetic 23andme testing: slow metabolizer/detoxifier of most drugs, caffeine not well tolerated (anxiety symptoms), some issues with methylation, estrogens, and sulfur containing items. Wanting to learn more about how to work with mutated genes to improve mild fatigue and mild/moderate irritability

Love yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, lovingkindness, keeping physically active, helping others, spending time in nature and with family.

#59 Jemima

Jemima

Platinum star

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

PM any of the administrators, preferably Alto, since she visits the forum every day, and let her know how you want things changed.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivinganti...oducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivinganti...r-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

#60 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Why was my new topic moved?
Topics may be moved by site staff because they were in the wrong forum.

For example, the From Journals and Scientific Sources forum is ONLY for journal abstracts, article selections, and full text articles (followed by discussion). There is a strict format for topics in this forum, see http://survivinganti...ic-in-journals/

If you are new and start a topic (or post) in Tapering or another forum that introduces your situation, most likely it will be moved to the Introductions forum as your introduction, so it won't get lost. The Introductions forum is also a collection of case histories to educate the medical profession.

Usually, we place a link or pointer in the old forum to your topic in the new forum.

My post disappeared! What happened to it?
We delete very few posts, most often because they are duplicates.

Staff may merge your topics or posts with existing topics on the same subject. We do this to minimize proliferation of topics and to keep the information in the topics accessible to newcomers. Thus, there is only one topic in Symptoms and Self-Care on magnesium http://survivinganti...hannel-blocker/
(although it's mentioned in many topics) and our accumulated wisdom can be found in that topic.

If your post is merged with an existing topic, that topic will move up in the new content list. You'll see the topic when you click on View New Content (upper right of screen, below the search box).

Please use search before starting topics; if the topic you have in mind already exists, add your post to it.

How can I find the posts and topics I've made?
1) Click on your screen name in the upper right corner of the screen.

2) Choose My Content.

OR
1) Click on the gear symbol next to the Search button.

2) Use advanced search.

OR
Use Google.

The search software on this site is not very good. Very sorry, nothing can be done about it. You can use Google to search this or any site, see http://survivinganti...g-on-this-site/

#61 mammaP

mammaP

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 4,195 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

HTML.   

Recently some posts are displaying html and I can't read them. Not all posts, but some of them. Is

it just me and something to do with my computer?  I am not very techy so haven't a clue! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

See how to create a signature here http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/12364-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

Many drugs for many years, prescribed diazepam first 1973, took occasionally. 3 or 4 tricyclics  for short periods.

1993 had a breakdown leading to 10 years of drug experiments with all classes of psych drugs.

2002  effexor. 

Tapered by counting beads from March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Also tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg -hold- Feb2016 46mg  March 8 2016 45 April 44mg  May 11  43mg June 14 42mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, pro biotic.

My story http://survivinganti...king-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Following every sunset is a brand new day

#62 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

There was a technical glitch that munged some posts. Please send me the links in pms and I will clean them up.

#63 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:17 AM

How do I add a photo or a PDF from my desktop to my post?

To upload a photo or file from your computer,

• Click the More Reply Options button in the lower right of the Reply window.
  • At the bottom of the window, click the Browse button.
  • Find the item on your computer. Click the Open button under the file window.
  • Click the Attach This File button under the Browse button. A light blue bar under the Reply window verifies the file is attached.
  • If you want an attached image to appear in your post, click Add to Post in the light blue bar.

#64 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

Margaret, I think you might want to start a topic in a forum, or respond to a topic in a forum.

To start a topic or respond to a topic in a forum

1. Choose a forum by clicking on its title in this list http://survivingantidepressants.org/

2. In the forum, to start a topic, click on the big black Start New Topic button at the upper right of the page.

3. In the forum, to respond to a topic, choose a topic by clicking on its title. Read the topic. At the bottom, type in the Respond to Topic box. When you're done, click on the black Post button at the bottom. (You will have one hour to change your post if you want to.)

#65 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

My topic or post disappeared! What happened to it?

The moderation on this site is fairly active to keep information consolidated into topics that can easily be found by search. We do this for the thousands of people who visit this site each day looking for help with withdrawal.

One of the problems with forums is that people will start a topic without knowing a very similar topic already has a number of posts. The new topic might not get any responses because people have said what they want to say in the established topic.

So you can see what people have already said on the subject and to keep information in a form that can be retrieved, we merge similar topics. We also may move posts (often questions) to topics where the same discussion is taking place.

Your recent posts will move the topic up in the topic list under View New Content (link at upper right of every page). It will get attention there.

The software doesn't give us a way to notify people that topics or posts have been merged into existing topics. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If your post or topic seems to have disappeared, you can find it again easily through one of these ways:

• Click on the View New Content link at upper right of every page. In the list, you will see an active topic that includes your post.
  • Look at My Content in your Settings area, under Posts; you will find your recent posts.

We will delete posts that are duplicates or empty, clearly made by mistake. Otherwise, we very rarely delete posts unless they're offensive, and even then, after a warning to the poster.

#66 Tweeky

Tweeky

Getting started

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

Hi there,

I got this e-mail to my personal address and I don't think that is supposed to happen.  Can you tell me?

beconscious has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Hello!".

beconscious said:

You can find my story here:
 Then there was a link to click on.  How did this person get my e-mail address?  What should I do?

Thanks

May 2007 started 225mg Effexor - wd about Dec. 2010.

Started Cipralex  May 9, 2011 30mg 

Switched to Cymbalta in June 2011 60mg

Went up to 90 mg. in September 2011 but only took 60mg most of the time.

wd Cymbalta May, 2013

Take a ton of supplements inclu B12, D, fish oil, C

#67 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:40 AM

That is an e-mail notification to you of a personal message.

Click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the page, next to your screen name. You can respond to the personal message there.

The notification was sent to your e-mail address. Unless you choose to make your e-mail address public in your profile (not recommended), no one on this site but the administrators and moderators can see your e-mail address.

NOTE Please do NOT respond in e-mail to a notification such as this one. Those e-mails come to me. If you get an e-mail notification of a personal message and wish to reply, log in to SurvivingAntidepressants.org and respond in your personal messaging area.

#68 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

How can I use search on this site?

If you want to search the entire site, use the search box in the upper right -- be sure to click on the the small gray box to change it to "Forums."

The search tool on this site will ignore any words of 3 characters or shorter, and many common words. It is not a very good search tool.

Better yet, use Google to search this or any site, see http://survivinganti...g-on-this-site/

#69 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

I find someone's posts very annoying. How can I avoid "seeing" this person on the site?

If you cannot stand another member of the community, rather than complaining to a moderator, using your personal "Ignore" filter is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You can block seeing the posts of anyone who isn't an administrator or moderator.

1. In the menu under your screen name in the upper right of every page, click on My Settings.

2. From the choices on the left, click on "Ignore" Preferences

3. Enter the screen name of the person and check off what you don't want to see.

This is also effective if you feel harassed. We rarely ban or warn people unless they are clearly disruptive. If a person is obnoxious and enough people "ignore" him or her, he or she will find little support from the community.

Set up "Ignore" and you can avoid seeing irritating posts. Your participation will be much more peaceful and rewarding for you.

#70 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

How does one add "tags" to a post?

Good question.

When you start a topic, you can enter tags in the Topic Tags box under the title.

Otherwise, only a moderator or administrator can change topic tags (by editing the first post in a topic).

There is no way to apply a tag to a post. Sorry.

#71 Cberg

Cberg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

I'm sorry, but i"m blonde, even if it's bleach and I cannot find how to get into the private messages section of this site. I knew at one time, and suddenly I can't find it. Where the heck is it?

Thank you,

cbergens
Cberg
15 years of panic disorder back in the 1970's. Under pretty good control now.
Started Paxil two years ago for nightmares and depression after many eye and back surgeries
Started slow taper two years ago
Started at 15 mg. now down to 2.35 mg.
Symptoms during w/d included severe nausea in the morning, headaches, pulsating/throbbing in back of head
lightheadedness, depersonalization, lack of ambition or motivation to do anything

#72 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,091 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

Click on the envelope icon to the left of your name in the upper right corner of every page.

Please read this topic for tips about how to use the site.