You may have noticed that guests cannot reply to topics or start topics on this site.
Members can do this. Register to become a member:
1) Register through the link in the upper right corner of this screen. You will be asked for a log-in, a password, and a screen name.
2) Choose a pseudonym of 4 characters or more for your screen name. Do not use your real name. This is to protect your privacy, as screen names can be found in Google.
3) You will get an e-mail asking you to confirm your e-mail address. Follow the instructions to do this.
If you register with an invalid e-mail address; you will not receive this confirmation e-mail. You will be unable to validate your registration and log in as a member.
4) After you confirm your e-mail, you become a member. Please note: Only administrators can delete accounts. We do this very rarely. See http://survivinganti...nswers/?p=63344
5) Please start a topic about yourself in the Introductions and Updates forum so established members can get to know you. With your updates, over time this topic will be a sort of journal or history of your case.
6) Please put your withdrawal history in your signature. This will appear under each of your posts and enable members to understand your situation.
Click here to go to Introductions and Updates.
Questions? Click here.
Welcome to Surviving Antidepressants!
Edited by Altostrata, 08 July 2015 - 11:28 AM.