tramond -- off Remeron and Effexor

tramond

• Administrator

I recovered from the fibromyalgia-type pain I got from withdrawal, with acupuncture.

tramond, looks like this medication is not for you. You are getting an allergic reaction to it.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tramond

• Altostrata

• Healing

• Maybe

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoi buddys

The one year mark off remeron and effexor is done!

I feel verry depressed and weak and tired! Stay in bed more or less 12 hours,with maybe 3,4 hours of sleep. Just I dont want to get up to stay in a irreal, strange, disconected world!

DR is with me every day. everything is just strange and making me anxiety! I am full of anxiety and everything I do is like to mutch for me! Constant headaches, neck,teeth and ears, swetting throught the night, ma body is like not mine and brad new since 3 weeks I do have édema over my eyes!

My muskels in the legs and arm hurt and sometimes I have the sensation like they are in hot water!Itching sensations all over sometimes!!

It is just all verry strange, takina all my power and to say the true, I think a lot about dead and suicide as well!

I get anxiety and panic even more day by day..............and I can not decide annymore what is WD what is from the whipslash..........waht is what!!

I just know I feel verry bad, sad, helpless and without anny perspective!

Would like to stay in the house, just hanging arroung, eating painkillers.........and thats it!!!!

Greetings to all of you!!

Tramond

Hi Tramond,

I feel for you, I am in a very bad place too. Like you, I am bed-bound today because I am in a very bad way. I feel as if there is no solution to my misery. I too would just like to stay in bed and take enough sedatives to knock myself out so I could have some peace. You are not alone. We must keep going, we must.

Paxil 20mg 1995 for panic disorder/anxiety.

3 attempts to w/d c/t. Horrific w/d hit after 1 month each time. Straight back to 20mg.

2003-2007: 30mg.

30mg to 20mg slowly over 2007.

20mg to 15mg (liquid) (Jan 2009) - big problems, back up to 20mg (pill) immediately. Recovered slowly.

20mg to 15mg (liquid) (Dec to Feb 2010) - suicidal. Back to 20mg May 2010, could not stabilise.

Dec 2010 to 31/01/2012: 20mg~9.6mg in tiny drops.

21/02/12~9.0

08/03/12~8.4

22/03/12~7.9

12/04/12~7.5

03/05/12~7.1

24/05/12~6.7

14/06/12~6.3

05/07/12~6.0

26/07/12~5.7

17/08/12~5.5

ALSO ON 1MG XANAX

• Administrator

tramond, it sounds like your doctor is very concerned. Show him or her this Web site, your doctor may understand better.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Administrator

If you show your doctor this Web site, he or she may understand how withdrawal has affected you.

It makes sense that some of us develop fibromyalgia or pains, as our nervous systems have been altered. I hope you find relief!!!

'94-'08 On/off ADs. Mostly Zoloft & Wellbutrin, but also Prozac, Celexa, Effexor, etc.
6/08 quit Z & W after tapering, awful anxiety 3 mos. later, reinstated.
11/10 CTed. Severe anxiety 3 mos. later & @ 8 mos. much worse (set off by metronidazole). Anxiety, depression, anhedonia, DP, DR, dizziness, severe insomnia, high serum AM cortisol, flu-like feelings, muscle discomfort.
9/11-9/12 Waves and windows of recovery.
10/12 Awful relapse, DP/DR. Hydrocortisone?
11/12 Improved fairly quickly even though relapse was one of worst waves ever.

1/13 Best I've ever felt.

3/13 A bit of a relapse... then faster and shorter waves and windows.

4/14 Have to watch out for triggers, but feel completely normal about 80% of the time.

Thanks Nadja and thanks to all of YOU!!!

Flusymptoms are back and I have opain in the ears!

Since 4 weeks more or les I do have Oedema in the eyelid, witch is getting biger day by day!

I have no power and dont know howe I do it, but until now I do!

No appetite...........and and and...................just an unbelievable nightmare!!

Greets to all

tramond

I am in derealisation so Long now! Feel like somewhere in a World between! To hard to stand all day! with it the insomnia. 2-4 hours a night for more than a Year. Feel like trapped in with nö Way out! Makes me anxiety, panic and verry desperate and sad! The only emotions I Know annymore are anxiety,panic, sadness,and the constant feeling Bering logged in! I got off Benzos nearly 3 Years ago because I wanted to ! And this bloody Diocs out me on New horrible drugs! I think and I am verry afraid that I will Never get out of this nightmare annymore! Benzos and SSRI are to mutch for my Brain! If I could I Gould live my Life to a Person witch needs it! Mine has allready gone! Living in a World between!

Hi Tramond,

Just want to reach out my hand to you because I am in hell now too.

I am too only getting 4 hours of sleep a night.

Just curious, what time do you go to bed and what time do you wake up?

When you wake, do you just lie in bed trying to get back to sleep, or do you get up?

Best wishes,

Lor

3 attempts to w/d c/t. Horrific w/d hit after 1 month each time. Straight back to 20mg.

20mg to 15mg (liquid) (Jan 2009) - big problems, back up to 20mg (pill) immediately. Recovered slowly.

20mg to 15mg (liquid) (Dec to Feb 2010) - suicidal. Back to 20mg May 2010, could not stabilise.

21/02/12~9.0

08/03/12~8.4

22/03/12~7.9

12/04/12~7.5

03/05/12~7.1

24/05/12~6.7

14/06/12~6.3

05/07/12~6.0

26/07/12~5.7

17/08/12~5.5

ALSO ON 1MG XANAX

Great info on tramadol. It is a very misunderstood drug, in terms of opioid properties and serotonergic activity. TRIPTANS (migraine abortive therapy) are also serotonergic. Not commonly known.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Hoi Lor! I am verry sorry we Share the Same hell! I go to bed between 22 and 24 o clock!mostly i Sleep for 2 hours,4 are absolut luxury! I Wake up wirhout anna reason, like switched on! I do stay in bed 10-12 hours and I tralla don't Know where my Soul is in all this Time! Somewhere in a World between!!! Greets to you and thank you for your hand!!! Tramond

How are you doing today Tramond?

Lotty

xxx

21/02/12~9.0

08/03/12~8.4

22/03/12~7.9

12/04/12~7.5

03/05/12~7.1

24/05/12~6.7

14/06/12~6.3

05/07/12~6.0

26/07/12~5.7

17/08/12~5.5

ALSO ON 1MG XANAX

Hoi Lotty...thank you for asking!!

What shall I say???

After a normal night for me(less than 2 hours sleep) I got out of the bed and I am totally desperate, hopeless and verry destroied..........absolutely depressed and full of anxiety!

I am sure now, the pain in the head ears, teeth, neck is frl the whipslash 4 month ago! A constant pain witch is moveing around howe it wants to! And allways this pressure in my head.like I got hidden and thats hat i got!!

There is a difference! I got through the benzowd.....stay in effexor wd one year now ...and I was very strong and powerfull on this way, allways with the thinking...TIME WILL HEAL!!!

Now with the whipslashpains I loose this TIME WILL HEAL!! I am in contact with people after whipslash and it is allways the same. They suffer pain without an end. 5 years, 10 15................!!

So this is giving me the rest!

I do ostheopathie, massage, accupuncture, and brad new somatic experience! But........without success!

The only relief I find in strong analgetika like codein and opiats!

I am verry affraid and just take them maybe once a week......because I dont want them and I dont want to get in the opiat addiction!

I stay against and with the witdrawal alltogether since 33 month!!! And I went a good way..........for that I got the whipslash on the top, where I can decide now, having oain all day or taking the opiates!!

It is a choice with no good decision.........on both sides!!

I wish I could lay down at night, fall in sleep and die!!!

I think lots about suicide but until now I am to weak, to cowardly to suicide me.............it is not so easy!!!

I feel like absolutely trapped with no way out!!

Life is just suffering for me and I cant and wount stand it annymore!

Every day I take all my power together to get somehowe through the day!!! My power isnot mutch annymore.........and I dont know howe to live annymore! It is all just SURVIVING and I ask myselfe more and more.WHAT FOR???

Greets to all

Tramond

Hoi Lotty...thank you for asking!!

I wish I could lay down at night, fall in sleep and die!!!

I think lots about suicide but until now I am to weak, to cowardly to suicide me.............it is not so easy!!!

I feel like absolutely trapped with no way out!!

Life is just suffering for me and I cant and wount stand it annymore!

Every day I take all my power together to get somehowe through the day!!! My power isnot mutch annymore.........and I dont know howe to live annymore! It is all just SURVIVING and I ask myselfe more and more.WHAT FOR???

Greets to all

Tramond

I know. I understand exactly how you feel.

Keep going Tramond, never give up.

xxxxx

21/02/12~9.0

08/03/12~8.4

22/03/12~7.9

12/04/12~7.5

03/05/12~7.1

24/05/12~6.7

14/06/12~6.3

05/07/12~6.0

26/07/12~5.7

17/08/12~5.5

ALSO ON 1MG XANAX

Hoi buddys! I don't Write often annymore but I am Reading all your Stories and it Makes me verry sad and angry! I think I am Not in the Wright Forum annymore, because my permanent pain is the problem witch Covers everything! I Know ( and don't Know;-( my pain is the result of my accident and my pain is the result of it! The usuell headache has mostly gone. But the neck ear,:, teeth pain is constantly Coming and going! Withit the dump Feeling like I just was hidden on my Head! The muscles on my forhead are hard like under pressure! I think if I would take a knife and Cut into the Skin of my forehead, i Gould Not feel mutch pain! Withit I get this sensaitions like I get slaps on to my Head witch means a Sharp pain suddenly in anna Part of my Head just for a Second! Pain under my Eyes and Even the nose sometimes! Its a Kind Of Neuralgie and parästhesie going through my Head! I has a similar Neuralgie Sensation during the First Werks off the drugs! For two weeks the whole Left Side of my Head was in Neuralgie pain( Head, war, teeth, lymbs.....everything)but it Went away! Sometimes I ASK myselfe is all this pain really whipslash related or is a Part of it from the drugs???i did read the bloddy Docs give effexor As well against headache, migranes and nervepain! I ASK , did I get all this pain from the effexor, or are my nerves so sensitive because of the drugs??!! Who Knows! The last weeks and month I have bern at many different docs to help me with the pain from the whipslash! I can Tell you it is the Same experience like with the withdrawal! They have absolutely no idea howe to help you with the whipslash problem! All they can do is prescribing strong opioids against the pain! I ASK myselfe this bloddy People called Doktors,what are they for??they can Not heaa, they cant help they just Grab Money! I do go to ostheopathie,TCM, Massage and As Next I will try neuraltherapie! Hopeing the Best!!! Lovely Greets to all of you...... Tramond

Hey Tramond,

I also had very weird pain in my neck and head. Though they never lasted very long, I know of people who had a lot of trouble with that. I think in your case it is a combination of the drug wd and the whipslash. But do not give up hope!! Both heal, but it can take months, as you know. And the question is, if those treatments, natural or not, really help. When I was in the early stages of wd, i even got symptoms from massages!

As hard as it is now, I am convinced that you will see the light again.

End of 2008: Remeron 15mg for around 2 months. Unorthodox taper, no problems.
End of August 2009: Lexapro 10mg for only 4 days. Panic attack after 3 pills. Severe gastro problems in the morning for 3 days after last pill. 2 weeks later strong w/d symptoms set in.

Acute WD lasted around 3.5 years. I am feeling much better today, 5.5 years out, but still have some symptoms left.

Thanks anlog for your' replie, maybe! Thebostheopath and the Chinese Medizin are doing verry good for me. they are Not able to take the pain Away suddenly but their treatment, the Way they toutchme, their sensitivity As well in their Way and Kind is verry good for me! I enjoy every Second of their Treatment! The usuall docs are absolutly for nothing! Dangerous and creazy thei are. I have bern at the Orthopäde . He said 10 mg Valium every evening would Be the Best for me because it will relax my muscles! The Neurologe asked me if I Know the Picture ,, Jesus on the cross,,? He Said He Likes this Picture verry mutch! Gestanks suffering but He suffers verry proud and I should take that As an Idol!!! I can Tell you, After that I asked myselfe, was it me who Took the pills or is He Full of drugs!! Just a verry Mad situation! If I would Listen to this criminal People called doctors, I would Be filled up with opioids and hianging in Benzo again! They. Are just for nothing and I would like to feed them with theire pills!! Greets... Trample!

My head feels absolutly Full and absolutly empty at once! There is this pressure in my Head and pain moveing around just to hit my for seconds on a different part of my head! ! It is a kind of nerve and musclepain. I am surviving every day somehowe! Verry depressed, i am on the Ground! My Emotion is like Dead, just fear, depression and sadness I feel and disconected from the World! I am Full of fear all Time. Feel like a dead man Walking!

Just to let you know, I have read of people who had a more than severe experience of wd like you that lasted for around 2 years and then slowly got better and better till they healed completely!!

I know it is hard to believe in that. I am still on the road as well, but just to reassure you, you are not alone and there definitely is hope!

End of August 2009: Lexapro 10mg for only 4 days. Panic attack after 3 pills. Severe gastro problems in the morning for 3 days after last pill. 2 weeks later strong w/d symptoms set in.

Acute WD lasted around 3.5 years. I am feeling much better today, 5.5 years out, but still have some symptoms left.

Hi tramond

Don't what else to say, other than hang in there. It can't last for ever.

Take on day at a time and your emotions will come back. I have the sharp short pain in my head too. I time to time talk to another in my country who did came of ssri and had anxiety from it and still have, that short sharp shooting pain he had for over 1000 times, it's just anxiety and tension in the neck/back and can do you any harm..

You will get better as we all will -

A friend from

Denmark

I have followed you lots and I really understand your pains and worrying about other issues.

Hang in there, it is very tough too - I am in a bad shape sometimes. You are not alone!

Efexor poops out kind of because Lyme is building up, trying to find ways to deal with it.

Hoi together!!

Thank you verry mutch for all your kind words and wishes!!

The thing is my head and brain ist doubble-damaged!

Once chemical...onc mecanic.....so..........I try to ride every day!!!

Greets to all!!

Tramond

• Moderator Emeritus

I can Tell you, After that I asked myselfe, was it me who Took the pills or is He Full of drugs!!

Thank you for making me laugh.

I think if even in the depths of your pain and despair you can make a joke, you are strong enough to heal.

My thoughts and wishes are with you, that you may enjoy at least a little window to give you hope. You will heal, I know it, but it takes time, and that doesn't help your suffering today.

Please hold one, one minute at a time. We care about you.

--Rhiannon

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

Hoi Rhi

ThNKA lor for your answer and your encoraging words!!

As we know I can not decide annymore if my symptoms are from the wd or the whipslash!

At least i think it is both.

I saw a video on youtube from a man who has been like me on Efexor and Remeron and he talks about permanent headaches!

Well the permanent movein headaches, ear and teethpain are my worst symptoms nearby the absolut energieless and powerless situation! Even to take a shower is absolut hard work for me! I am without energie and I feel like I can not hold myselfe on my feet annymore because there is no energy annymore!And I sweat during the sleep, during the day and sun became verry hard to stand for me. As well the sunlight and the warmnes are desturbing me!

I do have no appetite annymore and lost 10kg in the last 5 month! I just forget to eat!!!

It is all just creazy!!!!!!

My best wishes to all of ou!

Tramond

Ups I forgot to tell!

FEAR is with me every second! Like every singel cell in my brain and body is under pressure of fear and nearly panic! I dont know exactly what from...at least FEAR from everything!!

• Moderator Emeritus

Tramond, you are experiencing so many symptoms of withdrawal, like the fear, and insomnia, that I am certain that most of the physical pain you are experiencing is due to withdrawal as well.

I had a whiplash injury many years ago which resolved completely. My daughter had a more severe one about six or seven years ago and most of the time she has no symptoms from it at all, except when she does activities that stress the muscles involved. Then she will get muscle spasms and tension which go away when she does some careful stretching, like yoga.

I have worked as a massage therapist and done massage my whole adult life and worked on many people with whiplash injuries; they are tricky, but most people have an outcome like my daughter's, where it doesn't really interfere with your quality of life but you do have to take care of it sometimes. That's like any other muscular or skeletal injury.

So I think you can look forward to being okay eventually, as far as both the whiplash injury, and the withdrawal. Right now the withdrawal is the worst, but that has happened to many people and most of them recover well given enough time. It can take years to feel completely well again, but most people seem to get there eventually.

This doesn't help your pain and fear and difficulty right now, of course. I wish I could give you a gentle hug and let you know everything is going to be okay.

--Rhi

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

My heart goes out to you tramond. You are so strong to stand up such bad things! I hope the end of the tunnel is close to you. I wish the best for you :)

First AD -sertraline- in 2007at the age of 13 because of child abuse

2009-2013: intricate story of multiple wds, meds and cts, gradually became a living mess

Feb 2013: last CT from a cocktail of four drugs, symptoms are relenting but witness a constant sharpening of the brain

• 2 weeks later...

Hoi Rhi. Hoi Roadster, Hoi alltogether! Thank you verry Mutch for your positiv words and thoughts! The Thing is my whipslash is complicated because my Head was in Rotation when I got hidden! I can Not decide what Symptoms are from the whipslash and witch are made! They are so similar! I do stay in deep DR and DP all Day, don't feel myselfe,the World arround me is verry Strange, Not real and moveing on this way Sokrates my energie Day by Day!with it I feel Robot like and the Feeling Never get out of this makes me Full of anxiety and panic! I have ödema Over my Eyes, pain in leg's and Feet!my ears are in pressure like under Water and I am absolutely wirblig power and Energie!during the Night i swett a lot and suddenly I get Ristes of Panik and creazy light sensations in my Eyes! All just totally creazy and Osten Not to stand annymore! My Life is Horror every Day and I feel that my Brain is damaged verry Match! From the Benzo and the ADs covered, masked them? From the ADs? From the accident? I just don't Know annymore! I just Know Life became a Daily nightmare for me and I Loose Energie Day by Day! Lovely greets to all...... Tramond

Tramond,

You know I have many of your symptoms and I have not had an accident.

Now it does not matter if it is the benzo or ad withdrawal. What it is important is that the brain has a big capacity to recover and it will happen.

Did your reduce your coffee intake? Try to exercise (walk) everyday (even if it is very hard) do some gentle stretches and do something nice for you everyday.

We will get better...

Tramond, your sufferings move me so much. I am so sorry you are having such a bad time. I hope your healing will come soon ...

Soul is so right, no matter what did you harm, what is going on in you is not harm but healing. YOur brain is taking care of you, even if you feel so bad.

I have read stories of almost overnight healing. The toughness of your suffering doesn't indicate your healing is far ahead. We don't know. Nobody knows. It may be soon. And that's because healing and a wonderful life are waiting for you that these hard times are not meaningless. I promise you you will feel great again. I am so sorry you have to go through this though...

Hang in, I'll be thinking of you!

2009-2013: intricate story of multiple wds, meds and cts, gradually became a living mess

Feb 2013: last CT from a cocktail of four drugs, symptoms are relenting but witness a constant sharpening of the brain

Hi Tramond,

as I said in my last posting as well, I have read about others that had such a bad withdrawl and they healed! Yes, it took them some time, but they healed eventually. And before they healed, they got better. So do not give up! As Roads said, how ever bad you may feel right now, it is no indication of how you will feel next month!

My Head is under pressier and my face is numb and tingling! I am logged in Dr and DP 24/Day! Without anny brake! Don't feel my Self, nö conection with myselfe and the World around me! Looseing the Rest of my Power!

You will not loose your power tramond. It won't happen. Ever never. Your body and mind are much stronger than you ever can imagine. Have faith.

All your sympoms sound like stress to me, have them myself and know an other suffer from effexor who has almost the same symptoms, pain and pressure in his head.

Do you know the movie Numb with Matthew Perry ? See it, it always help me keeping my head up. He suffer from DR/DP in that movie, but still are able to function.

Best Wishes my friend

Hoi buddys

Ihave never been out of space like this!

I am in totally dr and dp!!Nearly out of body experience!

istad of better it is getting worst day by day! All the world. the things around me are moveing. The picture on the wall, the wall himselfe, the neighbourhouse . Everything is moveing and myselfe as well. Like everything is on a boat !!!

One year off...........I stay in this horrible situation and I think my brain is damaged with all this creazy meds I got off the last years!!

Slowely but surely I think I am mentaly verry thick!! It is not normal what I experience every day and night! During the night, suddenly I get rushes through my brain, with creazy lights in my closed eyes! Just for seconds!!

my movement is boaty and all this makes me big anxiety and panic!

i am on the point where I think and feel .....eih.....I can not annymore. Cant satnd myselfe annymore!! Help!!!!

Think about going into the psychatric hospital! But..............I am sure they give me new pills and on the ground I am now..............could happen I would take them just to stand myselfe annymore!!

Feel like in a trap, in a prison........................nothing around me and inside me is and feels normal!!!!

Sometimes I do think it is a from the whipslash! I did read about it and found out, the accident can damage the brain as well and what they describe is verry verry similar!!! Dr DP vertigo, fatigue, no sleep, anxiety and so on!!!!!!

I dont know annymore...I just suffer and try to stand myselfe!!!!

Greetings

Leon

Tramond, you are not mentally-ill, every symptom you describe is physical. On the contrary, staying so lucid in the middle of so much suffering is remarkable.

Please, don't go to a mental hospital, I don't want you to suffer more than you are doing. They can do nothing but making you harm. Please, stay away from them.

Besides, it doesn't matter what caused you so much harm. In both case, your brain and your body are able to heal, and each day you heroically ride out, there is healing and progress, even if it is not visible. The healing is non linear, and this is terribly frustrating and unfair. It may come soon. I will pray night and day for your recovery to come soon.

Please, hang in, tramond. Hang in, for it is not what you deserve. You deserve to feel well, and this will come. It is possible to do, I promise. Hang in tramond, you are so precious, and so brave.

I will be thinking of you