If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

cannabis, THC or marijuana to ease withdrawal symptoms

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#1 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

I just watched a video about THC Oil and how it cures many diseases and is very effective for people coming off of drugs. Also it's supposed to be good for anxiety and depression. Has anyone tried this? It's legal here if I go get a prescription, but it'll cost quite a bit for me.
Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.
Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#2 alexjuice

alexjuice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts
  • LocationUndisclosed USA

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

I don't know. I haven't taken the time to watch the whole thing, but I'm generally skeptical of miracle cures. I wouldn't be willing to experiment with it personally. Alex

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

#3 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:02 AM

I'm also skeptical. A cure for skin cancer? I think not. On the other hand, some folks say they get symptom relief from medical marijuana. I'd go in that direction first.
This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

#4 Temperance

Temperance

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNorthern England

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:30 AM

I've also seen Run From the Cure about Rick Simpsons Hemp Oil. I've tried Hemp in other forms, ingested in controlled doses and it's been by far the best anti-anxiety, sleep aid, appetite aid, anti-depressant I've ever tried. I believe Rick Simpson about the Hemp Oil. It's mighty powerful stuff and studies have found it to kill Cancer cells. If you can get it on prescription, perhaps you could try ingesting it in another form like a tincture if you're ok to take alcohol. all I know is, Medical Marijana was the best remedy I've ever tried and out-classed 10 different pharmaceuticals which actuallly neally killed me. If I could get it legally here in the UK, I would be on it right now.

#5 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

My ex-husband keeps trying to give me some, telling me to smoke it and I won't need all this medication. I never liked the way smoking it made me feel. That's why I was wondering if the oil or tincture might be different. Help me but not get me all high. Thank you all for your input. I might try making a tincture like you said and see how it works. If it does, then I'll get a rx for it.
Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#6 Baxter

Baxter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationBedford, MA

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

Smoking ANYTHING is not good for your lungs. At all.
ct Serax and Inderol April 2007
Cymbalta 60mg to 30mg 2007-2010
July 2010 - June 2011 on hiatus due to worsening w/d symptoms
June 2011 - 28mg Cymbalta

#7 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:23 AM

So true Baxter! That's why I was interested in the Hemp Oil. I'm gonna write something about smoking in the Homeopathy thread.
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#8 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:04 AM

THC is very potent, much more so than the herb itself. Also, it has a very long half-life. So watch out! I have to admit, I tried a bit of medical marijuana a couple of months ago and found it way too strong for me. My reaction was not pleasant at all. When my nervous system was stable, I used to enjoy herb now and then, years ago, but this time it really scrambled my hypersensitive nervous system for a couple of days. Hemp oil doesn't have any measurable THC in it or sale would be restricted.
This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

#9 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

THC is very potent, much more so than the herb itself. Also, it has a very long half-life. So watch out!

I have to admit, I tried a bit of medical marijuana a couple of months ago and found it way too strong for me. My reaction was not pleasant at all. When my nervous system was stable, I used to enjoy herb now and then, years ago, but this time it really scrambled my hypersensitive nervous system for a couple of days.

Hemp oil doesn't have any measurable THC in it or sale would be restricted.

So, if I end up reacting badly to it, I'd be stuck with it for a while. Doesn't it take like a month to get out of your system? I don't think I'll be trying this.
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#10 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

It'll show up in urine drug tests for weeks.

#11 essamalbalaa

essamalbalaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationmalaysia,johor

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

im very interested in trying this oil the way he makes it is very different from the traditional way of cold pressing the seeds i know that its impossible to get this any where in south east Asia,but i'm taking my family to discover some of India this coming Dec. and hope i can find it there if anyone lives in India or knows where and how to get it...then please PM or email me thanks
this WILL also CHANGE

#12 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

Okay, I had to dig this up. I decided to try it to replace the Vicodin for pain. I used it for 2 days and only a small amount so I wouldn't get high or anything. I knew to let it build up slow, titrate I guess. Anyway, this is not good!!! I started getting the brain zaps and jerks from it, just like when I was tapering off Paxil. It set me back. I had no idea it would do this, but that's what it did. However, I plan to use it in the future when I'm fully recovered from Paxil and all this to manage pain. But for now, no good for me! I pray that the brain zaps are gone tonight. I did take two naps today with no brain zaps, so maybe it is over since I stopped using the Cannabis yesterday.
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#13 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Yes, when I tried a tiny, tiny bit, I got very disoriented with autonomic dumping. Clearly, it has a strong effect on the nervous system. It's unpredictable so be very careful with it.

#14 Nadia

Nadia

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

There are some studies correlating high doses of cannabinoids to nerve cell regeneration, but I think it's too risky. I used to smoke some when I was younger, and I have smoked about three times since being in withdrawal, once before I even knew what was going on with me (with a vaporizer, which gives a much lighter experience)... I felt immediately MUCH better in terms of mood and desire, but it didn't last beyond the moment. Then two other times a really, really small amount. Once was when I was doing really well and no longer so afraid of every little thing I put into my body. It was a tiny amount and I didn't feel much of anything. It didn't seem to have a good or bad long term effect. The last time was a tiny bit to see if it would help me when I was really depressed and feeling complete anhedonia. It was such a tiny bit I hardly felt the effect, but it did raise my mood considerably and seemed to have a good long term effect (it might have partially contributed to my current upswing). Still, I would not recommend it. I think it can have a destabilizing effect and I'm too skeptical to experiment further. Basically anything right now for us is playing Russian roulette. And some of us on here may have issues with drug addictions or drug sensitivities, so it would be foolish to play around with ANY psychoactive substance. Even people on pro-marihuana forums caution people who ask about using marihuana for AD withdrawal against it, at least until their nervous systems have healed. That said, one thing I WOULD be willing to try, if I could, is eating marihuana plant leaves, which apparently can have really good health effects and does not get you high. You juice the leaves and drink that every day. Watch the video at the bottom of this page: http://cannabisinter...l.org/index.php

'94-'08 On/off ADs. Mostly Zoloft & Wellbutrin, but also Prozac, Celexa, Effexor, etc.
6/08 quit Z & W after tapering, awful anxiety 3 mos. later, reinstated.
11/10 CTed. Severe anxiety 3 mos. later & @ 8 mos. much worse (set off by metronidazole). Anxiety, depression, anhedonia, DP, DR, dizziness, severe insomnia, high serum AM cortisol, flu-like feelings, muscle discomfort.
9/11-9/12 Waves and windows of recovery.
10/12 Awful relapse, DP/DR. Hydrocortisone?
11/12 Improved fairly quickly even though relapse was one of worst waves ever.

1/13 Best I've ever felt.

3/13 A bit of a relapse... then faster and shorter waves and windows.

4/14 Have to watch out for triggers, but feel completely normal about 80% of the time.

#15 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:26 AM

Great link Nadia. I'm reading the site and watching some of the vids. I didn't think of the leaf as being so nutritionally healthy like that. Rich is Omegas too.
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#16 Temperance

Temperance

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNorthern England

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

My ex-husband keeps trying to give me some, telling me to smoke it and I won't need all this medication. I never liked the way smoking it made me feel. That's why I was wondering if the oil or tincture might be different. Help me but not get me all high. Thank you all for your input. I might try making a tincture like you said and see how it works. If it does, then I'll get a rx for it.

Better get pro advice from a Medical MJ Clinic, it worked for me but might not work for you. See what they say at a clinic first, but as has been mentioned, it's a powerful remedy and might aggravate your symptoms. Please proceed with great caution and know the subject thoroughly before you experiment on yourself. I was an experienced user and managed with a daily dose of 200mg ingested, but that was weak stuff so as I said, please get pro advice and never take risks with your well-being.

#17 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

That's what I did Temperance. I received much better guidance and tried it again. This time no brain zaps. I was OD'ing the first time around. I'm doing fine on it now. I don't know it helps with WD, as that's not what I'm taking it for. I just want it for pain and anxiety mostly. Since I haven't been having WD symptoms since the Prozac switch I did two months ago, I can't say whether Cannabis is helpful or not to WD syndrome.
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#18 BentBuddha

BentBuddha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationAdelaide South Australia

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Juicing cannabis and consuming it raw, avoids the psychoactive effects as it's only when it is dried or heated that THCa becomes THC. The healing cannabanoid is actually the CBD's. I just put some clones into pots and I'm growing some plants to juice. I spent a few years growing cannabis until my ex called the police about my little garden after we had an alcohol fueled argument. I've been wanting to juice cannabis since the start of this year but the property I'm renting wasn't suitable (it's very much illegal in my country). I'm moving this week into a great property which is perfect so once again I'll be a guinea pig and see what happens. I only have a strain that ppl grow for yeild and it's psychoactive effects but if initial results are even slightly positive I will order a strain online with the highest CBD content that I can find. bb

#19 alexjuice

alexjuice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

I used to smoke years ago and quit about the time I started SSRIs due to pot provoking anxiety attacks. I don't think it's an optimal choice for symptom alleviation. Also, after having been jailed for 16 hours last Christmas due to a mix up I am more mindful of abiding the laws since I have a medical problem that medicine does not recognize but requires regular-scheduled dosing. And my symptoms will not be respected in a place like jail. You may think, what are the chances I get thrown in jail? Well, I was just driving down the street and ended up there, no marijuana or crimes at all. It doesn't matter that the case was dismissed in less than two weeks. At least, it didn't matter to me during those 16 hrs of standing on my feet in a concrete room full of passed out drunks and ne'erdoewells, floor wet with the various human excretions while I went through intense interdose benzo w/d that the medic refused to take seriously, just as in the case of every other "druggie" in county. Anyway, good luck whatever you choose. Alex

- Zimmerman

#20 flong

flong

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

I'll have to add to this post tomorrow when im not posting from my phone. But i am one of those people who used to smoke pot occasionally with no issues. Then something unexplained happened which made smoking pot like being in hell. Ill get into more detail later...but basically now, it is probably the most mentally unhealthy thing i could do, and would send me backwards for weeks if i did it now. I know there are benefits for some people. But unfortunately not everybody can have those benefits.

2001 september - Effexor XR 75 mg, Seroquel 250 mg
2001 november - Effexor XR 150 mg
2003 - Replaced Seroquel with 20 mg Nozinan
2005 - Discontinued anti-psycotic medications for good
2009 january - Started having panic attacks
2009 - split 150 mg Effexor XR into 75 mg twice daily
2010 - Occasionally Clonazapam and Adivan for panic attacks
2012 - Realization that Effexor no longer works, and may even be having adverse reactions to it.
2012 October 18 - Begin slow taper (1 bead removed from each morning and evening 75mg capsule), February 18, 2013 - 140 beads per pill (X2 per day) (About 65%), 2013 November 16 - 70 beads per pill (X2 per day) (32.5%), 2014 September - 27 beads per pill (X2 per day) (12.5%) November 2 2015 - 1 bead per day (0.23% of original dose) and SLOWLY spacing doses out 25 hours, then 26, 28, currently 29hrs
November 2014 at 200mg Welbutrin

February 21st, 2016 - Last dose of Effexor forever

Monday, March 7, 2016 - Started decreasing Wellbutrin, currently at >25mg once a day

#21 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Please let us know what you find, BentBuddha. You're always at least on the cutting edge -- occasionally over it! :P

#22 Narcissus

Narcissus

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

I tried smoking marijuana to relieve withdrawal symptoms about a month ago. My reaction was like the reaction I've been having to alcohol, a sort of aggravated empty feeling in my brain/head. I compensated for this feeling by smoking more pot which seemed to then put me further in the hole. It took about a week to recover from a day and a half of using the marijuana. So, in the end my symptoms were not relieved but exacerbated, and my fantasies of laying around smoking pot all day and 'recovering' were dashed to bits :lol: . Oh well.
3 Years 150 mgs Effexor
2 month taper down to zero
3 terrible weeks at zero
Back up to 75 mgs
2 months at 75
6 or so months back to regular dose of 150 - was able to restabilize fine.
3 month taper back to zero
1 HORRENDOUS week at zero
2 days back up to 37.5
3 days back up to 75
One week at 150 - unable to stabilize.
Back down to 75 mgs
At 75 mgs (half original dose) and suffering withdrawal symptoms since October 2012.

"It is a radical cure for all pessimism to become ill, to remain ill for a good while, and then grow well for a still longer period." - Nietzsche

#23 Narcissus

Narcissus

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

I don't know if it would've been different had I just taken THC. It's certainly possible.
3 Years 150 mgs Effexor
3 terrible weeks at zero
Back up to 75 mgs
2 months at 75
2 days back up to 37.5
3 days back up to 75
Back down to 75 mgs
At 75 mgs (half original dose) and suffering withdrawal symptoms since October 2012.

"It is a radical cure for all pessimism to become ill, to remain ill for a good while, and then grow well for a still longer period." - Nietzsche

#24 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

This THC oil has the reputation of being milder but....I dunno. I've had no success with medical marijuana. My acupuncturist thought it would help, but all it did was scramble me up worse for a few days.

#25 Narcissus

Narcissus

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

Yeah, same here. Now I have this medical marijuana card and absolutely no use for it.
3 Years 150 mgs Effexor
3 terrible weeks at zero
Back up to 75 mgs
2 months at 75
2 days back up to 37.5
3 days back up to 75
Back down to 75 mgs

#26 Shanti

Shanti

Gold star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

People that have any psychosis like schizophrenia or psychotic depression should beware of Marijuana. For most it does amplify psychosis if it's already present. I can only use the oil or tincture, or eat it raw. Then it doesn't have the mind tripping effects. It doesn't help me enough though to use it, and my card runs out soon. I'm not going to renew the script. There is also something else that I'm wondering about. Doesn't it seem that the neuro emotions are a kind of med induced psychosis? If so, then Marijuana might just aggravate it.
My Paxil Website
My Intro

#27 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

I agree. There was a period about 20 years ago when smoking weed made me paranoid, so I stopped it. This seemed to happen to a lot of baby boomers. My guess is it was slowed metabolism due to aging.

#28 Sparrow

Sparrow

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

I have found cannabis to be helpful for my tremors/twitching, akathisia, and for sleep. However, unless one has prior experience with it and is familiar and comfortable with its effects, I would not encourage anyone in withdrawal to try it for the first time. "Set and setting" comes into play big-time. Sparrow

2009-2011: tapered off Trazodone, Namenda, Lamictal, Dextroamphetamine, Zyprexa; cold-turkeyed Pristiq; reduced Lexapro dose 50%.
On clonazepam since 2004, 0.5 - 1.0 mg daily PRN. Three failed (too rapid) partial tapers, 2010 - 2011.
Dec. 2011 - March 2013: Tapered off 0.5 mg clonazepam (Klonopin)

August 2013: Switched to liquid escitalopram (Lexapro) and began tapering from 10 mg.

January 2014: 4.5 mg escitalopram

March 2014: One year off benzos

May 2014: 3.0 mg escitalopram

June 2014: severe depression, updosed to 4.0 mg

Sept 1, 2014: 2.7 mg

Dec 7, 2014: Can't get below 2.5 mg without unbearable symptoms. Doing an extended hold (I hope)

March 2015: TWO YEARS POST-BENZO

#29 Narcissus

Narcissus

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

http://www.marijuana...hdrawal.162236/ ^The general consensus here seems to be that marijuana often makes withdrawal worse, and this is coming from marijuana enthusiasts without any pre-existing bias against pot. Seems like a bad combination, unfortunately.
3 Years 150 mgs Effexor
3 terrible weeks at zero
Back up to 75 mgs
2 months at 75
2 days back up to 37.5
3 days back up to 75
Back down to 75 mgs

#30 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Interesting that antidepressant withdrawal is being discussed everywhere!

#31 Narcissus

Narcissus

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

It's a bit of an epidemic I think. Just a quiet one.
3 Years 150 mgs Effexor
3 terrible weeks at zero
Back up to 75 mgs
2 months at 75
2 days back up to 37.5
3 days back up to 75
Back down to 75 mgs

#32 flower

flower

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

I never thought I'd see folks chatting about pot..Here in Pa you go to prison for smoking pot..It's a shame actually. Before the ADs I smoked for years. Now I have panic if I indulge. I'd go back if I could. It's great to find this read.
C/T Celexa and Trazadone on Jan.29th 2014
Prescribed 1mg of Klonopin every 6 hours on Jan.29th
Began tapering Klonopin April 18th..stretching time between doses...at first one hour for 2 weeks then a half hour for app.10 days then another half hour 10days later.
Presently at .25 three times a day..6 2 and 10pm. Trying to stabilize.
Also still taking gabapentin 300mgs 2xs a day..

#33 alexjuice

alexjuice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

I never thought I'd see folks chatting about pot..Here in Pa you go to prison for smoking pot..It's a shame actually. Before the ADs I smoked for years. Now I have panic if I indulge. I'd go back if I could. It's great to find this read.

Same thing happened to me. I smoked pot at the end of high school and first year of college. Once I started on SSRI, pot triggered horrible panic and paranoia so I quit. I developed a substance abuse problem but never cared again for marijuana.

I'd not go back though, but to each his own.

- Zimmerman

#34 alexjuice

alexjuice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

I don't think it'd be ideal.

it depends to some degree on the level of health you hope to acquire. I don't think marijuana is a healthful drug but there are worse ones, certainly.

- Zimmerman

#35 Altostrata

Altostrata

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Marijuana adds more confusion (literally and figuratively) to the neurological situation. It also has a very long half life. If you have a bad reaction, it could go on for a day or so.

#36 Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 3,783 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest US

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

I've seen this subject discussed a lot on forums and there doesn't seem to be any consensus. Some people have said it has helped them. Other people have said it made them worse.

Since it's illegal in most states in the US as well as in many other countries, and enforcement is so variable from one part of the country to the next, you have to decide for yourself if that's even something you want to consider attempting. 

I have lived for most of my adult life in places that have legal medical marijuana and lax enforcement of recreational use, and I tend to agree with that approach, so I'm not trying to deny that it's a part of life for many people and that many people find it beneficial in their lives. I'm just saying, it's not really something a forum like this is going to recommend, not just because we don't really know if it will hurt or help, but because we're hardly going to suggest people do something that could get them thrown in jail.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease" as I was told. Long and tragic story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything.

Now tapering, ironically (but not surprisingly) healthier and more functional than I ever was during the years on the "meds," even with withdrawal (usually fairly mild at this slow pace).

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 14 2011:   86 mg Neurontin   144 Lamictal,    5.5 Celexa   0.42 Xanax      1.9 mg Valium

Feb 16 2012:   10 mg Neurontin   115 Lamictal     3.7 Celexa   0.285 Xanax     2.0 Valium

Feb 22 2013:   86 Lamictal    2.05 Celexa       0.23 Xanax      1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

Now:                43                    0.625                 0.0775            1.3

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.