SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Fluoride

aza

what do you mean by active form? the thing that messes with serotonin etc?

I'm a bit calmer today. fluoride or not, this drug sucks anyway! and is not good for my health. I guess there are more bad things in there than only fluoride...

at the same time, of course, it doesn't make me feel comfortable to eat a drug which has a neurotoxic component in it, which is also used in rat poison!

in 2002- 0,5 tablet cipramil for half a year, ended it uneventfully. in 2006 - citalopram for half a year, ended in horrific state, ditched the drugs CT. 2007-2008 not feeling well but drug free. in 2008 prozac 20mg + quetiapine 25mg. 2009 tried to stop, ended up in hole after couple of months, started zoloft. 2009-2011 zoloft 50mg. went to 25mg in 2011 summer, it resulted in half a year horrible suffering. reinstated, changed drugs, nothing happened. by 2012 beginning suddenly felt great and CT meds. after 4 months came suddenly most horrible human suffering that's possible. was started on prozac and questiapine. started tapering slowly, GFCF diet and Hardy Nutritionals vitamins in 2013 summer. 

current medications: 1) fluoxetine and quetiapine since Aug 2012; 2) Daily Essential Nutrients by Hardy Nutritionals 7 capsules / since May 2013 + omega3; 3) Gluten-free-casein-free diet since june 2013

Started withdrawing slowly since april 2013. Mostly around 10% cuts. 

April'13 - March'14: fluoxetine 40mg -> 19,5mg; quetiapine 50mg -> 40mg
April'14-March'15: fluoxetine 19,5mg -> 14,4mg; quetiapine 40mg -> 22mg

April'15-March'16: fluoxetine 14,4mg -> 7,4mg; quetiapine 22mg -> 15mg

April'16-March'17: fluoxetine 7,4mg -> 5,0mg; quetiapine 15mg -> 7,25mg

April'17-March'18: fluoxetine 5,0mg -> 4,0mg; quetiapine 7,25mg -> 0 (as of 1st Feb 2018)!!!!

April´18-March´19: fluoxetine 4,0mg - > 2,3mg. Jumped off fluoxetine 1,4mg due to pregnancy in July 2019. Oct 2019 severe withdrawal syndrome started.

Took mistakenly a complex for hormonal support that included pregnenolone dec2019-april2020. Stopped it april 2020 and immediately severe akathisia started. Have had life threatening akathisia since, 100% disabled, suicidal, very hard to hold on. 

• Administrator

Fluoride is in a lot of compounds that have nothing to do with rat poison. It's a very common chemical.

There is no reason to fixate on fluoride per se as a toxin in psychiatric drugs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

rapunzel,

Even though the fluoride added to the water supply and used in dentistry has become a controversial issue, the fluorine which is added to many pharmaceuticals is not an active ingredient.  Its included to enhance the properties of the main ingredients.

"The pharmacological superiority of fluorinated compounds over their non-fluorinated analogues may be rationalised as follows. Although, contrary to popular misconceptions, covalently bound fluorine (C-F bond length 138 pm) has a significantly larger steric requirement than hydrogen (C-H bond length 109 pm), fluorinated compounds usually have a sufficient similarity in size and shape to their non-fluorinated analogues to fit a given enzyme receptor, so that they tend to have similar inherent biological activity. On the other hand, the carbon-fluorine bond is very strong (485 KJ mol-1, compared with C-H, 416 KJmol-1), so the fluorinated compounds tend to be more resistant to metabolic degradation."

http://www.iptonline.com/articles/public/IPTFOUR74NP.pdf

So it does the job of carrying the toxic chemical where its intended to go quite well, without actually inflicting its own harmful potential.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

thanks a lot, Petu! Do I understand correctly, that the carbon-fluorine bond is so strong that it is not breaking down. and fluoride is toxic when it's not bonded like this, because then it will bond to things in your organism?

in 2002- 0,5 tablet cipramil for half a year, ended it uneventfully. in 2006 - citalopram for half a year, ended in horrific state, ditched the drugs CT. 2007-2008 not feeling well but drug free. in 2008 prozac 20mg + quetiapine 25mg. 2009 tried to stop, ended up in hole after couple of months, started zoloft. 2009-2011 zoloft 50mg. went to 25mg in 2011 summer, it resulted in half a year horrible suffering. reinstated, changed drugs, nothing happened. by 2012 beginning suddenly felt great and CT meds. after 4 months came suddenly most horrible human suffering that's possible. was started on prozac and questiapine. started tapering slowly, GFCF diet and Hardy Nutritionals vitamins in 2013 summer. 

current medications: 1) fluoxetine and quetiapine since Aug 2012; 2) Daily Essential Nutrients by Hardy Nutritionals 7 capsules / since May 2013 + omega3; 3) Gluten-free-casein-free diet since june 2013

Started withdrawing slowly since april 2013. Mostly around 10% cuts. 

April'13 - March'14: fluoxetine 40mg -> 19,5mg; quetiapine 50mg -> 40mg
April'14-March'15: fluoxetine 19,5mg -> 14,4mg; quetiapine 40mg -> 22mg

April'15-March'16: fluoxetine 14,4mg -> 7,4mg; quetiapine 22mg -> 15mg

April'16-March'17: fluoxetine 7,4mg -> 5,0mg; quetiapine 15mg -> 7,25mg

April'17-March'18: fluoxetine 5,0mg -> 4,0mg; quetiapine 7,25mg -> 0 (as of 1st Feb 2018)!!!!

April´18-March´19: fluoxetine 4,0mg - > 2,3mg. Jumped off fluoxetine 1,4mg due to pregnancy in July 2019. Oct 2019 severe withdrawal syndrome started.

Took mistakenly a complex for hormonal support that included pregnenolone dec2019-april2020. Stopped it april 2020 and immediately severe akathisia started. Have had life threatening akathisia since, 100% disabled, suicidal, very hard to hold on. 

• Moderator Emeritus

yes, that's the way I understood it.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

• 1 year later...
  • Mentor

Fluoride as a component of antidepressants has nothing to do with their adverse effects on the nervous system. Fluorine occurs naturally in water. There are many, many alternative medicine myths about dangers to our health, and the fear of fluoride or fluorine is one of them. The fear of fluoride or fluorine in psychiatric drugs is misplaced. Their risks are unrelated to fluorine or fluoride. If you have withdrawal symptoms, you have much more important things to worry about. PS My town was one of the first to get fluoridated water, I've been exposed to it since I was a small child and, at 62, my teeth are in terrific shape.

Hi Alto,  teeth may be in perfect shape, as mine are.            Fluoride is not needed for our health, a non requirement.         I have found I am now sensitive to stuff, I could tolerate 20 years ago............ I cant tolerate them now.    Anyway, I had my urine levels tested.                      0.9mg/L                           Apparently should not be over 0.1 mg/L                        but again, for some this is not a problem,.    some thrive on valium, but it sends me psychotic...........     

So my new test, will be drinking just pure rainwater...........          that is quite an easy change for me to make.         Anyhow,   have started a new thread, as you suggested    Apologies, as I did not know this topic existed.         Fluoride..........             I dont have flouride in my medications, and will have to research if any of my previous medications contained fluoride.                           In Australia, expecially where I live, my water is so overflouridated, over chlorinated.   I have recently been working in a water analysis, etc, laboratory, and the number of people suffering from allergies to the water, is unbelievable.                       Also, I must say, some using rainwater from tanks, never, ever cleaned,   and yes full of eColi..............not healthy either!

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

• Mentor

Aza,

It might ease your mind if you limited yourself to filtered or spring water. You can buy a shower head filter as well. I had one at my old house ....

best,

Alex

Hi Alexe,

I did a search pretty comprehensive for fluoride shower filters and the only one to claim to remove fluoride used a kinda metalic ring around the water pipe to deionize the fluoride to render it harmless. It's still in the water isn't it?

Plenty of filters for chlorine but not fluoride (right or wrong) that was my conclusion. I'll continue my search, I may have to invent one, LOL.

Cheers

Exactly, no filters for fluoride,      I am going to purchase a rainwater tank, we get good rainwater here..............                             australia has so much damn fluoride in the water?  Yeah getting rid of poisonous by product of aluminium refining?          Damn my teeth, I want my mental health back.

1992 Dothiepin 375mg 8 weeks, exhaustion/depression.  Serotonin syndrome, oh yes!  seizures . Fell pregnant, 3rd baby, Nitrous Oxide, 3 weeks mental hospital pp psychosis. zoloft tegretol.

Feb 1996 ct tegretol, tapered Zoloft 8 weeks. as (unexpectedly)  pregnant. Steven died after 3 days.(Zolft HLHS baby).  98 had run in with Paxil, 2 tablets, 3 weeks taper, survived.
2005..menopause? exhausted again. Zyprexa, mad in three days, fallout....  Seroquel, Effexor, tegretol,   and 8 years of self destruction. Failed taper.
Damn 1/4 valium... nuts again! .fallout, zoloft 100mg  seroquol 400mg mirtazapine 45 mg  tegretol 400mg.  Mid 14 3 month taper. Nov 14 CRASH.
Mid 15 ....   75mg  seroquel,  3 x 1800mg SJW  2 week window end of December followed by 6 week wave
5/2 68mg seroquel, 2.5 x 1800mg SJW::::20/2 61mg seroquel, 2.5 x  SJW::: 26/2 54mg seroquel, 2 x SJW::::21/3 43mg seroquel, 1 x 2700SJW :::: 23/4 36mg seroquel 1 x 1800 SJW
15/5 33mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::   28/5 30mg seroquel, 1 x SJW::::;  18/6 25mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::::, 11/7 21mg seroquel 1/2 SJW::, 26/7 18mg seroquel 1/2 SJW:::, 9/8 12mg seroquel :::, 16/8 6mg seroquel ;;;;, 12/9 0 jump.

23/9  3mg.....,  27/9 0mg.  Reinstated, 6mg, then 12mg.............  LIGHTBULB MOMENT,  I have  MTHFR 2x mutations.  CFS and issues with MOULD in my home. So I left home, and working 150km away during week, loving it.

Oh was hard, panic attacks first week, gone now, along with the mould issues.

• 5 months later...

I think this is overlooked. If you look at hydrofluoric acid poisoning in the bloodstream it affects sodium levels/calcium in the blood which can disable the nervous system/endocrine system. If you search hypoglycaemia on Wiki this lists hydrofluoric acid as a cause. Perhaps this is why people have adverse reactions when exposed to ssri. I believe it's a strong possibility.

Started Fluoxetine 40mg In 2010

Switched to citalopram 2011.Fluoxetine made me very drowsy.

Came off citalopram 2014 over 2 weeks tapering as advised by GP. Mild WD symptoms, brain zaps.

Almost 2 years med free, happy and less anxiety.

June 2016 start 20mg citalopram for anxiety, experince akathisa, intrusive harming thoughts, hallucinations, hypermania, negative ruminations, insomnia, no appetite, dioreah, racing thoughts/mind chatter.

Droped to 10mg for 1 week after 10 days on 20mg, then 1 week at 15mg by alternating doses then 1 week at 20mg before dropping to 10mg again for 1 week then 5 days at 5mg. Quick taper due to reaction.

Started .5mg lorozepam/ 2.5mg diazepam every other day from week 2 on cit sometimes daily for about 2 weeks stopped CT as was put on 25mg quetiapine.

Stopped cit 01/8/16. Stopped quetiapine 3/8/16

Taking fish oil

Apologise hypocalcaemia

Came off citalopram 2014 over 2 weeks tapering as advised by GP. Mild WD symptoms, brain zaps.

June 2016 start 20mg citalopram for anxiety, experince akathisa, intrusive harming thoughts, hallucinations, hypermania, negative ruminations, insomnia, no appetite, dioreah, racing thoughts/mind chatter.

Droped to 10mg for 1 week after 10 days on 20mg, then 1 week at 15mg by alternating doses then 1 week at 20mg before dropping to 10mg again for 1 week then 5 days at 5mg. Quick taper due to reaction.

Started .5mg lorozepam/ 2.5mg diazepam every other day from week 2 on cit sometimes daily for about 2 weeks stopped CT as was put on 25mg quetiapine.

Taking fish oil

This can result in Hypoparathyroidism

Taking fish oil

Fluoride It is an excipient of many antidepressants and medicine, also vaccines contain fluoride. For allopathic medicine the fluoride is a simple excipient that does not create damage, instead for Holistic medicine it is a highly poisoning component that need to detoxify.

For a people who write this page fluorinated can also have a role in the genesis of PSSD, but it is only a speculation since he is does not cite scientific texts, and not by any evidence of what he says:

http://eng.anarchopedia.org/Post-SSRI_Sexual_Dysfunction

Most of the SSRI chemicals are fluorinated or chlorinated, which means that the enzymes within the human body cannot break them down. That allows SSRIs to accumulate in the body at a high concentration, which is in large part responsible for PSSD. Fluoxetine and paroxetine are fluorinated, whereas sertraline is chlorinated.

2001, Amisulpride (deniban) - 3 months, I taper in some weeks

2001, Seroquel, 4 weeks - quit cold turkey, 2001. Efexxor,  one pill adverse reaction

2002. Amitryptaline (mutabon mite) - 4 months, I taper really faster in some weeks

around more 10 years drug free

4 December 2013, 7 drops of citalopram , adverse reaction

December    2013, Italian supplement called serenplus with tryptophan, 9 pills adverse reaction, quit cold turkey.

After December 2013, Im drug free.

I think the acids in these drugs are the cause of many problems. The acids are known to affect with calcium levels in the blood. Just look at what they do our skin. I guess people with certain genetics or a weak BBB, immune system or thyroid cannot produce enzymes to break it down leading to a whole host of problems. I am going to get my calcium, pth and phosphorus levels checked.

Taking fish oil

Having had two teeth extracted earlier this year, I was definitely concerned about not losing any more and did extensive research on whether fluoride or fluoride free toothpaste were the best options.  I decided that a combination of xylitol and fluoride would work the best as they did different things to protect teeth.   My last checkup went very well so I think I am on the right track.

As I previously mentioned, I agree with Alto's position.   But everyone has to decide for themselves what makes sense.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

I remember My Mom when I was child give me a supplement with floride for reinforce the teeth, Lol.

2001, Amisulpride (deniban) - 3 months, I taper in some weeks

2001, Seroquel, 4 weeks - quit cold turkey, 2001. Efexxor,  one pill adverse reaction

2002. Amitryptaline (mutabon mite) - 4 months, I taper really faster in some weeks

around more 10 years drug free

4 December 2013, 7 drops of citalopram , adverse reaction

December    2013, Italian supplement called serenplus with tryptophan, 9 pills adverse reaction, quit cold turkey.

After December 2013, Im drug free.

I seem to have experienced all symptons of fluoride toxicty.

Taking fish oil

• Administrator

There are chemicals in psychiatric drugs that are much more dangerous than the few molecules of fluoride. Fluoride in psychiatric drugs is probably among the least toxic ingredients in them.

We do not recommend purging, cleansing, or otherwise detoxifying during tapering or withdrawal syndrome. The body and nervous system have enough to handle without the stress of probably unnecessary detoxification rituals.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 3 years later...

TL:DR 

there are a lot of posts here accurately hitting the nail on the head when it comes to fluoride and some that miss the mark.

Not to derail anyone, but I believe Sodium Fluoride is a main ingredient in the manufacturing of atomic bombs?. Hence the US massive supply at the end of the cold war and ww2.?

Ironically enough, hitler used fluoride in the water at the concentration camps. The nazi scientists at the time did quite a bit of human testing and illegal (geneva convention breaking stuff) research on humans.

To top that off, anyone can easily google “operation paperclip”. Following this event we the US began adding flouride to the water.  (Crazy conspiracy theorist coincidence? Maybe).

all the research and info on fluoride is that it is a really bad halogen. For the body.  It has no benefits in the body other than sparkling white teeth. Gotta be honest though, Id rather have my teeth falling out than be dumbed down by drinking floruidnated water daily coupled with the massive health issues that come with any bad halogen being introduced to the body. I wonder what happens to your genes over a few generations when you have consumed a chemical that causes your thyroid to misfire? Genetic abnormalities in future off spring? Potentially!

for those of you having thyroid issues, it is almost 100% linked in some way to your consumption of fluoride. Get some nascent iodine or any kind if iodine supplement. Iodine helps the body create thyroid hormones which regulates everything in the body. The thyroid is like your engine management system in your car. It makes sure you have the right mixtures of everything (from a chemical standpoint) so your organs and body can remain healthy.

some extra research on thyroid issues shows what happens when a thyroid starts to malfunction. Hmmm. So many correlations with health issues in people that live around belerus or chrynobyl as those who have been exposed to high levels flouride at early stages of their life.

id also like to add, dental fluorosis is actually a thing. So many its not so great for the teeth after all?

I read parts of the Drs letter, and she is on to some really good stuff and good points about mental health and flouride  correlations. Very interesting stuff! 

Mind the spelling errors. Autocorrect was broken and i didnt want to close the window for fear my post would be obliterated in the refresh.

thanks!

• 8 months later...

Effects of fluoride on mice

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0045653518319258?via%3Dihub

Abstract

We established the mouse model of fluoride (68 mg F ion/L deionized water) exposure for 90 days, 120 days and 150 days,

and applied diverse methods as behavioral models of anxiety and depression, and analyzed the levels of the anxiety- and depression-like related genes like BDNF1, BDNF4, 5-HT1A, VGLUT, GAD67, and VGAT in the mouse hippocampus.

In the mice exposed to NaF for 120 days, compared to the control group, chalky opacity was observed on the enamel of teeth;

the results of anxiety-like behavior, like elevated zero maze, light/dark exploration test, novel object recognition test and emergence test were significantly altered,

however in the mice exposed for 150 days, only the elevated zero maze and emergence test were significantly altered.

Also, the results of depression-like behavior were significantly altered in the 120 days treated mice. Exposure to NaF for 120 days

significantly decreased the mRNA expression levels of the BDNF4 with a concomitant increase in the 5-HT1A compared to the control mice.

Especially the mRNA expression levels of GAD67 and VGAT were significantly decreased in all the three NaF treated groups. However, no significant changes were observed in the mRNA expression levels of the VGLUT compared to the control mice.

In summary, we speculated that fluoride exposure had adverse effects on nervous system,

inducing an imbalance between excitation and inhibition, which resulted in abnormal behavior and depression.

I wanted to share this information. Just food for thought. Im not a mad conspiracy advocat ;) , just thought about sharing this interesting study.

Edited by ChessieCat

2012 -2019 Citalopram 10 -25 mg, always tried to quit, got off it for like 1 to 3 months

Started tapering about March 2020 beginning at 150 mg Effexor XR

2020 October: 62,5 t0 56,25 mg Effexor XR

2020  December 56,25 to 51 mg Effexor XR

2021 February 51 mg to 50 mg Effexor XR

2021 March (25th) 50 mg to 46 mg Effexor XR2021 May (17th) 46 to 44,2 Mg Effexor XR

2021 07.06.21 Effexor XR 44,2 mg --> 42,37 mg l 09.07.21 l 30.07.2021 42,37 --> 40,11 mg Effexor XR 06.09.2021 40,11 -> 39,066 mg 18.10.2021 Effexor XR 40,11 --> 37,5 mg 11.11.2021 37,5 --> 36,48 mg Effexor XR

02.12.2021 36,48 mg --> 35,437 Effexor XR 23.12.2021 35,43 --> 34, 65 mg Effexor XR 13.01.22 34,65 --> 34,39 Effexor XR 07.02.22 34,65 --> 34,389 mg 21.02.22 34,389 --> 33,613 mg 01.03.22  33,361 --> 33,352 07.03.22 33,352 --> 32,83 mg 20.06.22 32,83 --> 32,56 01.07.22 32,56 --> 32,3 mg 13.07.22: 32,047 mg 23.07.22: 31,78 mg 01.08.22: 31,52 mg 10.08.22 31,26 mg 28.08.22 31 mg 06.02.2023 30,74 mg 13.03.23 Updose 32 mg 20.03.2023 Updose 37,5 mg 20.05.2023 Updose 50 mg

Current Meds: Effexor XR 50 mg, Sertraline 25 mg, Mirtazapine  15 mg

Supplements: Zinc, Fish Oil, Mushroomcomplex

• ChessieCat changed the title to Effects of fluoride on mice