SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Neuroplastic: The SSRIs survivors unite!

Neuroplastic

Hello to my fellow SSRIs survivors out there! It's been one hell of a ride for all of us, hasn't it? The good news is that the healing does happen. I'm one of you - many years spent on the drugs and then after going off of those experiencing the protracted WD-syndrome. I've been off of SSRIs for more than two years now - the improvement is undeniable, yet many symptoms are still present. Judging by the progress so far, though, the healing willl eventually take place. Good luck to everybody!

2000-2008 Paxil for a situational depression

2008 - Paxil c/t

Severe protracted WD syndrome ever since; improving

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once”

Albert Einstein

"Add signature to your profile. This way we can help you even better!"

Surviving Antidepressants ;)

And, above all, ... keep walking. Just keep walking.

• Administrator

I admire your fiery spirit, Neuro. With you all the way. Solidarity!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 7 months later...

Nice to here a hopeful story like this! I know you haven't been here long, but I was going over the journals to find other antidepressants that people have trouble with to post on my website. Thank you for coming to give us hope here!

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• 5 years later...

This was a inspiring thread, which made me completely off from SSRi.

Thanks to the site and thanks to the user "Silver star".