SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Let's pray for one another

Zoe

I saw this a few days ago and have changed the way I'm praying.

Max Lucado Explains How to Pray for Healing

http://www.crosswalk.com/video/max-lucado-explains-how-to-pray-for-healing.html?utm_content=bufferd1483&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_source=cwpg&utm_campaign=cwupdate

Very clear and wise words from Max Lucado. Healing might be immediate, it might be gradual, but we can be sure that it will be ultimate.

Today I am struggling mightily with symptoms - especially racing thoughts and anxiety. But to God's glory, I have been praying for myself and for other people here on SA - and I am beginning to feel some relief. Will the symptoms come back? Only God knows. I do hope that today is the day of my full healing. But He knows the plans He has for me - and for my family - and I want His will to unfold perfectly so that His glory is fully manifested.

But boy, do I wish the healing came right now! I am not going to lie. It is hard to deal with illness. There are people on here - and out in the world - who are suffering through much more than I am. I pray for their healing as well as my own. I fervently want to see everyone healed! I pray for Your Kingdom to come, and Your will to be done, Lord God! Bring glory to Your Name! Amen!

SJ

Main thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/14472-shakeyjerr-say-hello/

History: Prozac & Lithium from 1999 to 2003. Ended up back on after 4 months because taking a beta-blocker caused immediate depression (just 2 doses - turned out I didn't even need it; I had no other withdrawal symptoms - I might have ended up med and withdrawal-free otherwise :(). - Switched to Effexor (75mg 3/day) and Seroquel (50mg 3/day) in 2010. - Did a self-taper during 2016. - Developed Discontinuation Syndrome 02/17.

Supplements: Magnesium-Glycinate 400mg split into 4 100mg doses throughout the day. Vitamin C 500mg - once per day. Fish Oil 1360 mg (950 mg Active Omega-3) - twice per day.

I'm not a doctor. I use the internet, experience, and trial & error. Seek medical advice if necessary.

If anyone is willing to pray for me, I am really, really suffering right now. In month 10, I used a CES device and had a setback that is actually worse than the initial reaction, with no signs of letting up. My heart has ached many times for people on this board who were so much worse off than me, and now I feel that I am experiencing what they are. My heart really hurts for everyone suffering so badly. 

If anyone is willing to pray for me, I am really, really suffering right now. In month 10, I used a CES device and had a setback that is actually worse than the initial reaction, with no signs of letting up. My heart has ached many times for people on this board who were so much worse off than me, and now I feel that I am experiencing what they are. My heart really hurts for everyone suffering so badly. 

Dear Lord God, smile on your daughter, Daisies24, who is in the throes of anti-depressant withdrawal syndrome. We are thankful, Lord God, that You love us so much that You sent Your only Son to die for us - and Who was raised from the dead to give us a hope and a future with You. Thank You Holy Spirit that You dwell within those of us who have made Jesus our Lord - that You are filling us with Your fruit, a fruit that fills us with peace and joy. We praise Your name, Lord God, for You are worthy - and Your grace and strength fill us with the ability to heal. Give Daisies24 a supernatural gift of Your peace and Your healing. Help her - help all of us - to receive, embrace, and live in Your will, Your perfect will to see us healed and delivered from our infirmities. We love You Lord, and we are hopeful and thankful for all that You will do to deliver Daisies24. I am strengthened to pray by the Holy Name of Jesus! Amen!

SJ

Main thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/14472-shakeyjerr-say-hello/

History: Prozac & Lithium from 1999 to 2003. Ended up back on after 4 months because taking a beta-blocker caused immediate depression (just 2 doses - turned out I didn't even need it; I had no other withdrawal symptoms - I might have ended up med and withdrawal-free otherwise :(). - Switched to Effexor (75mg 3/day) and Seroquel (50mg 3/day) in 2010. - Did a self-taper during 2016. - Developed Discontinuation Syndrome 02/17.

Supplements: Magnesium-Glycinate 400mg split into 4 100mg doses throughout the day. Vitamin C 500mg - once per day. Fish Oil 1360 mg (950 mg Active Omega-3) - twice per day.

I'm not a doctor. I use the internet, experience, and trial & error. Seek medical advice if necessary.

SJ and Daisies 24, I join with you both and lift Daisies up and SJ, all of us going through withdrawal. Lord Jesus, please calm Daisies CNS even right now from the apparent overstimulation from the CES device. Oh Holy Spirit hold her in the grip of your Grace and whisper your peace to her heart and mind , peace which surpasses human comprehension. Peace that we have as a fruit of your most Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus, we Know without a shadow of a doubt that you will us to be whole and healing. We know you have created these temples of ours to balance and heal. We also know the timing for each of us is in your perfect hands. Lord Jesus, we know that if you but think the thought you could instantly deliver us, we know this , and perhaps, for some you may, but we also know that often times, you allow us to go through the process. We know you will see us through it. We know the process allows letting these temples adjust and heal in the timeframe they are designed for each of us independently. Lord, my prayer is that you BE with us every moment of our healing journey. Your word tells us you will NEVER leave us, NEVER forsake us. You have promised to be with us in the deep waters and that the rivers will not flow over our heads. You have promised to sustain us. Even here your hand will guide us, even here your right hand will hold us secure. Lord, these are your words and we claim them in your precious name. Oh Lord Jesus, our precious Lord Shepherd, make your all sufficient Grace rest on each of us, may your power be perfected in each of us in our weakness. Thank you that your desire for us is complete freedom and healing and thank you Great Lord Shepherd for carrying the heavier end of each of our crosses. Continue to bear each of us up Lord God that we may bring you ALL of the glory. Amen.

SJ and Daisies 24, I join with you both and lift Daisies up and SJ, all of us going through withdrawal. Lord Jesus, please calm Daisies CNS even right now from the apparent overstimulation from the CES device. Oh Holy Spirit hold her in the grip of your Grace and whisper your peace to her heart and mind , peace which surpasses human comprehension. Peace that we have as a fruit of your most Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus, we Know without a shadow of a doubt that you will us to be whole and healing. We know you have created these temples of ours to balance and heal. We also know the timing for each of us is in your perfect hands. Lord Jesus, we know that if you but think the thought you could instantly deliver us, we know this , and perhaps, for some you may, but we also know that often times, you allow us to go through the process. We know you will see us through it. We know the process allows letting these temples adjust and heal in the timeframe they are designed for each of us independently. Lord, my prayer is that you BE with us every moment of our healing journey. Your word tells us you will NEVER leave us, NEVER forsake us. You have promised to be with us in the deep waters and that the rivers will not flow over our heads. You have promised to sustain us. Even here your hand will guide us, even here your right hand will hold us secure. Lord, these are your words and we claim them in your precious name. Oh Lord Jesus, our precious Lord Shepherd, make your all sufficient Grace rest on each of us, may your power be perfected in each of us in our weakness. Thank you that your desire for us is complete freedom and healing and thank you Great Lord Shepherd for carrying the heavier end of each of our crosses. Continue to bear each of us up Lord God that we may bring you ALL of the glory. Amen.

Amen!

A depression wave is setting in this evening. It has sent my mind down a difficult theological road. I am filled with "why" questions. Why me? Why anyone? Why do some people, especially Christians, seem to have it all, while others of us suffer? Why the trial, the heartache, the pain for anybody who is in Christ? Why has God not set the world right already? Why are some people born sick? Why can't I feel God's presence right now when I am in such despair and desperation?

Oh Lord! I believe! Help me with my unbelief!

SJ, Our Lord laid this on my heart to share this just now, I do not have all the answers, He does. He sees. He knows. He has you. He is fighting for you and me and all of a his children. He has left us in a fallen world for now. SJ, even in our lack of nowledge, we made a mistake, we made decisions, taking AD was a choice for most of us. He will deliver, He will heal: Jeremiah 17:17. You are my refuge in the day of disaster. " the path of the Christian is not always bright with sunshine; he has his seasons of darkness and of storm. Life confirms that if the experience of the Righteous is, " like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter day by day, sometimes that light is eclipsed. At certain times clouds cover the believers sun, and he walks in darkness and he sees no light. Instead of the promised land we must endure the wilderness. In place of sweet waters we find troubled streams, bitter to our taste and we say, surely if I was a child of God, this would not happen?! Do not say that if you are walking in darkness. The best of Gods saints must drink the bitter potion; the dearest of His children must bear the cross. SJ, no Christian has enjoyed perpetual prosperity, no believer can keep His heart in constant tune. We need winds and tempests to exercise our trust. To tear off the rotten branches of self reliance and to root us more firmly in Christ. We have a valuable, glorious hope SJ. He has you in His loving care. The wings of the almighty cover you, me and all of his wounded children. He is our Great Shepherd and He has us!!!! Even Here.

SJ, a bruised reed He shall never break!!!! Hold onto His soft white cotton garment. He will never let us go!!!!

These are true and powerful words, triplem15! I must cling to them. Though I am not a fan of prosperity preachers, I must admit too much of their "name-it-and-claim-it" thinking has seeped into my head during these troubled times. But I must hold to the true Gospel. Jesus is my Savior - and He was a man of sorrows acquainted with grief. God knows the plans He has for me, and His plans are not to harm me. Who but God Almighty knows His will? Not me. None of us do. But He will reveal His will to the measure that we ask and can understand. I must not lean on my own understanding. I must trust in the Lord with all of my heart.

So much of my life has had pain - and most of that self-inflicted because of pride and wrong thinking. God is burning out my pride. It is painful, but it is necessary.

SJ

Amen SJ. And what you say applies to me so much also!!! amen!!! He has us, He has promised!!!! He is not a man that He should lie!!!!

I need to confess something... While I was on the Effexor and Seroquel, I would often get suicidal. I used to say I had the thoughts but would/did never act/ed upon them. But in retrospect, that is not true. I would get into fights with my wife, get super-manic, and down two to three times the amount of pills I had been prescribed. Sometimes I would say I was doing it to calm me down. But I think there are times - I know there are times - I wished it would just kill me.

Oh God! Please forgive me for what I tried to do to myself. Yes, the prescribed poisons were making me crazy. But I have always despaired of life, ever since I was a child. I so often wanted to die. Is my withdrawal my punishment? I know you are not a punishing God, but there are consequences to sin that You sometimes do not let us avoid. Are you trying to teach me to love my life, to cherish it as the gift it is? I want to love my life! I do. I want to live. But now in this pain, it sometimes comes into my mind that maybe I would be better of dead - that maybe my family would be too. I know that is crazy talk - but how much is the withdrawal, and how much is my true heart?

Help me, oh Lord, to want to live. Help me to persevere through this pain. Help me to accept whatever Your will is for me. In Jesus' Holy Name, through the power of Your Holy Spirit - help me!

SJ

SJ, WD is a hard and scarey place. Fear, anxiety, sadness, they are so pronounced. These emotions are neurological amplified. I would like to recommend a very good book. Get it on Amazon. Renewal and recovery by Baylissa Frederick. She is a masters prepared social worker who also went through protracted WD and has fully recovered. The book is a wealth of information !!! SJ, you must rely on the Lord God for strength to get through this. Your life is of great value. The CNS will heal. It will take as long as it takes but it will heal. I find my strength in Christ. I do not have it within myself. This is a moment by moment walk. It sounds like you came off of your medication too fast hence, the terrible WD. I am not one to advise on what to do with meds. Moderators would be more helpful here. All I know is that WD is very difficult and you must learn, as we all must, to go one minute at a time. I cannot begin to know your entire story but SJ, our Lord does. Talk to Him. Bear your soul to Him, ask Him to show you the way, it is not a race to get off of meds, I made the mistake of tapering too fast. The last year has been the hardest of my life!!! I was never completely of of my med when I crashed and did a small updose. I am still waiting for good and steady at this dose. My symptoms come in waves and windows. I can tell you the healing is. O I got but at a snails pace slow. I will be here for many more months on this low dose. I do not have the answer for you but if you went completely off in a short time, after many years of use, you can expect the waves and windows and the process of healing must unfold. The timeline is different for everyone. Dizzy girl told me this, ( she is now recovered fully), " you must find a reason to hold on, no one can find it for another," could it be FEAR that is overwhelming you right now? It is so hard but we have to learn to be in the process with all of its unknowns. You must find your Beacon. For example, I know how my life was before meds, I want to claim my true authentic person back. I want me back. I want the girl My Father created me to be back. You are right when you say He knows the plans He has for us, plans to give us a HOPE and a FUTURE. SJ, that is truth. Do we believe? He is not punishing us for taking antidepressants. He loves us and He probably feels great sorrow that we are suffering this way. Peter Breggin , well know psychiatrist, who gets it, would tell you that you are a very feeling, compassionate person because you do feel so deeply. This is a very difficult journey that we are on. My best advice is you are a uniquely created being with gifts you alone can bring to this world. We are on a very very difficult journey, but the natural outcome is healing and restoration. But the ultimate source of strength and hope will come from our Lord alone. " Our Lord knew fear and weakness in the garden, several times He asked for the cup he was about to drink from, to be removed, changed if there was some other way. Each time He came to the place of complete, utter abandonment to his will and said, not my will but thine be done. He was COMPLETELY RELIANT on the Father." Walter cizech. We must abandon ourself to Him every moment. Only by His Power SJ. " it is not a crisis of faith we are having, we believe and we want to believe very much. It is a crisis of understanding. How could He let this happen to us???? It is a crisis of taking Him at His word, will He really be here to Bear us up?? Every moment of this dark journey??? Each of us must ask this very question and you know what, the only way for us to know is to let go the reigns, cling to HIM. Complete utter reliance upon Him, every moment, over and over, and over!!!! I work this relinquishing every moment, over and over and over, of every day. I choose to believe He is who he says he is to every letter or none of it is true. I am trusting Him to sustain me, carry me, cause me to walk, one baby step at a time. For it is God who works in you, to will and to work for HIS great pleasure. We cling to you Lord Jesus. Holy Spirit, drive all fear away. Keep us moment by moment in the grip of you grace. In Christ Jesus name we pray. Please give to us your perspective, give to us clarity of thought and vision, ,Amen.

Peter Breggin, Baylissa Frederick, Walter Cizeck, find them on u tube. Listen to what they have to say. Many others. These drugs are powerful and coming off is hard, hard work. By Gods Grace we will be delivered. Read Irishwill's story, Nadia's story, they and many others have fully recovered after basically CT, also Francis's story of her mum!!!! These are all inspirational and TRUE healing has occurred. All of what you are experiencing is NORMAL in acute WD. This too shall pass!!!!

Thank you, Triplem! I need prayers. I need relief. My wife is struggling with too much of the family burden being on her. Her job is not stable. I fear what will happen to us if she loses it. I am the husband - I am supposed to be the instrument through which God provides for us! I was struggling to find full time work that covered our bills before withdrawal. How am I supposed to do that now in withdrawal? I can barely work 3 days a week now. And those days are a struggle filled with anxiety and physical pains.

God, help us - please God, help us all.

SJ

Walter Cizech? The Jesuit priest? Is that who you mean?

SJ

Yes SJ. The Jesuit priest. SJ he found himself in a Russian gulag for 20 years. He was arrested for the charge of conspiracy. A false charge. He spent 4 years in solitary confinement. His book is called , He Leadeth me. Very intense but for me it brought me to the basic need to continually trust in our Lord, His divine providence for every detail of our life. Every minute detail, especially when our world is turned upside down and there appears no immediate relief in site. This brought me to the bottom line, I needed to trust Him and Him alone in my darkness. He has my life and the plan.

Peter Breggin, Baylissa Frederick, Walter Cizeck, find them on u tube. Listen to what they have to say. Many others. These drugs are powerful and coming off is hard, hard work. By Gods Grace we will be delivered. Read Irishwill's story, Nadia's story, they and many others have fully recovered after basically CT, also Francis's story of her mum!!!! These are all inspirational and TRUE healing has occurred. All of what you are experiencing is NORMAL in acute WD. This too shall pass!!!!

Triplem15- I just found this topic. I'm so thankful for the words of wisdom. I've been suffering something terrible for 5 months now since I stopped 2 of my meds cold turkey. Where do I find these stories of hope & encouragement?

Please keep me in your prayers and I as well am doing the same for you and SJ. I pray for all of us on this site. God Bless!

Trazodone 100mg stopped November 2016

Lamictal 200mg stopped November 2016

Celexa 40mg stopped 12-01-16

Abilify 10mg stopped 12-01-16

Wellbutrin XL stopped 6-14-18

I have been on some type of meds for @ least 15 years.

GOD BLESS! 🙏

Praying for you right now, Jennifer!

Dear Lord God, You are our Heavenly Father, and we are so thankful for it! I praise You that You led Jennifer to these forums where she can get the support and love she needs. Use us here as Your vessels to help bring about healing in Jennifer's body and spirit. You Lord are Jennifer's hope, You are her salvation. Ease her pain and calm her mind as only You can, Lord. Give her the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus. I pray that You presence be mad manifest in her day as she reads this, that she feel you there with her. Bless her trust in You, Lord. Give her comfort, Holy Spirit, in Jesus' mighty Name! Amen!

Praying for you right now, Jennifer!

Dear Lord God, You are our Heavenly Father, and we are so thankful for it! I praise You that You led Jennifer to these forums where she can get the support and love she needs. Use us here as Your vessels to help bring about healing in Jennifer's body and spirit. You Lord are Jennifer's hope, You are her salvation. Ease her pain and calm her mind as only You can, Lord. Give her the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus. I pray that You presence be mad manifest in her day as she reads this, that she feel you there with her. Bless her trust in You, Lord. Give her comfort, Holy Spirit, in Jesus' mighty Name! Amen!

Thank you so much ShakeyJerr!

GOD BLESS! 🙏

Praise report!

I have relief from my back pain! I do not feel the crushing pain I had been feeling for the past few weeks in my mid-back or the burning pain I had in my lower back for the past several days (which actually might have been caused by adrenal fatigue, or by over-stretching, don't know which). Right now, I just feel a little sore, like my muscles are letting me know they had a workout.

Praise God! Thank You Jesus for giving me relief. By Your stripes, I am healed!

There is no way of knowing how long this will last. I am hopeful, Lord God, that this symptom is gone for good. But I understand that it may come back. But either way, I am giving You glory for the relief I am experiencing. And it is my fervent prayer that all who are suffering though antidepressant w/d will see relief on this very day and give all of the glory to You!

(Okay, it's my fervent prayer to see everyone in the world healed and saved by Your grace, but I do want to get specific and pray for those suffering through what afflicts me as well.)

I love You Lord God! And I place upon me now the full armor of God to protect me from the schemes of our enemy, who will strive to try to ruin this. But the enemy has no power except that which You allow him to exercise, so any weapon formed against me shall not prosper, but instead all things will work together for the good of those who love You! Your Word is my sword, the faith You give me is my shield! Your truth is my belt and Your righteousness is the very breastplate that protects my physical organs and my feeling heart! I walk in the sandals that are the Gospel of Peace, the peace You gave me by Your grace at the Cross. And my senses and mind are protected by Your helmet of Salvation!

All glory to You, Lord! Amen!

SJ

Guys - please send up prayers for me. I feel like a junkie right now jonesing for a hit. I have to remember that I am a better person off of the medications, that this is just a neuro-emotion, and that it will pass. But right now I am having a hard time of it.

SJ

Guys - please send up prayers for me. I feel like a junkie right now jonesing for a hit. I have to remember that I am a better person off of the medications, that this is just a neuro-emotion, and that it will pass. But right now I am having a hard time of it.

SJ

SJ-I'm praying for you. I was praying for you yesterday to & when I was talking to God and said ShakeyJerr I actually let out a little laugh because of your site name and then just reading your post I laughed again because of what you said about feeling like a junkie needing another hit. Thanks for the smiles you put on my face!! God Bless! I'll keep you in my prayers, I promise! We will get through this 1 way or another! I honestly don't know how but I keep thinking surly this isn't it for my purpose & surly God isn't going to let this be the rest of my life. It's really hard right now not knowing his will for us. I seen one say if you feel like your walking through hell then just keep walking. So we keep walking SJ.

GOD BLESS! 🙏

SJ

SJ-I'm praying for you. I was praying for you yesterday to & when I was talking to God and said ShakeyJerr I actually let out a little laugh because of your site name and then just reading your post I laughed again because of what you said about feeling like a junkie needing another hit. Thanks for the smiles you put on my face!! God Bless! I'll keep you in my prayers, I promise! We will get through this 1 way or another! I honestly don't know how but I keep thinking surly this isn't it for my purpose & surly God isn't going to let this be the rest of my life. It's really hard right now not knowing his will for us. I seen one say if you feel like your walking through hell then just keep walking. So we keep walking SJ.

Thanks, Jennifer.

I'm really having a hard time right now. I was actually voicing to God that this could not be my purpose, not how He originally knit me together in my mother's womb. I used to be such a confident person. Yes, a bit of an introvert in that I needed time away from people to recharge my batteries. But confident.

I was emailing with my best friend yesterday (we've been best friends since we were kids, so more than 35 years now) about how we know this is withdrawal and not a "relapse" (as the pill pushers would like us to believe) because anxious was not a word anybody would have ever associated with me. Even when I had the anxiety episode that sent me to the therapist and eventually onto the meds it was nothing like this. 

But right now I am home with my wife and daughter - and in complete dread over having to go out for Mother's Day tomorrow with my in-laws. Thing is, I love my in-laws! And they love me. I should not be in dread or anxious about it at all.

So yes, we are in hell, and we have to keep walking. But I pray to God that His miracle healing come to me - to all of us who are victims of these prescribed drugs. I am sadly in a "don't know how much more I can take / how can I function out in the world" mode of thinking. I need to break out of it, but I can't seem to get my head above the anxiety and think straight.

SJ

My prayer today for myself, and for all of us here going through ADWS:

Lord God, my recent infirmities have drawn me closer to You and have revealed how You bless us mightily even in and through our pains. I am grateful for the changes You have made in me through Your all-sufficient grace. Now, Oh Lord, if it be in Your timing and Your will, please heal my body and mind of these infirmities, leaving behind the lessons but taking away the pain. I commit myself to living in what You have shown me and the changes You have made in me. And I commit to comfort those afflicted with the comfort You have given me. I know You love me and I am thankful. Can I please see an end now to the physical infirmity? But Your will, not the will of my flesh, be done. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray!

Pray please! Panic/Anxiety is supper high. Has been most of the day (since waking up at 3:45am). I am at work. Can't leave. Lots of work to be done. Pray please! Close to losing my cookies, the stress is so high (not the work stress - that I can handle; nobody pressuring me here; it's the stress of my neuro-emotions).

SJ

Pray please! Panic/Anxiety is supper high. Has been most of the day (since waking up at 3:45am). I am at work. Can't leave. Lots of work to be done. Pray please! Close to losing my cookies, the stress is so high (not the work stress - that I can handle; nobody pressuring me here; it's the stress of my neuro-emotions).

SJ

Praying for you now Jerr.  Hang onto Him.

1971-81  Valium 5mg c/t PAWS     1992- through now Zoloft 25mg    2003-05 Valium 12mg Slow Taper Off

2013 Afrin Exposure to CNS    2013 O/D Val 230mg    2013 Doxepin 50mg Clonidine 2mg Zoloft 25mg

3/15/16  Doxepin 49mg Micro Tapering  Zoloft 24.3mg Holding taper

3/15/16 Clonidine mg 0.1 1/2 -    Decreasing incrementally.  DISCONTINUED

10/9/16  Doxepin 48.9  Zoloft 24.3  Clonidine  01.10  Continuing micro taper on Doxepin.

11/16/16 Doxepin 48mg  Zoloft 24.3mg  Clonidine 1.30mg

5/4/17  Doxepin 45mg  Zoloft 24mg  Clonidine 1.20mg   Micro taper of Doxepin  , Clonidine

01/13/19  Doxepin 45mg   Zoloft 21mg   Will start Micro taper of Doxepin 2/19

12/21/21  Doxepin 20 mg ?  Reducing using water micro taper--Pulling 24ml from 75ml

12/2121   Zoloft .060 grams by weight--HOLDING (info from post added by CC: On 12/21/21 my dosage was .060grams by weight or 20mg. )

26 Apr 2022 - Zoloft at -0-

SJ

SJ- you hang in there! You will feel better when you accomplished a good days work.

GOD BLESS! 🙏

Bless you all for your prayers and encouragement!  I pray for all on this site and look forward one day to have some understanding of it all.  After several years not being able to read or pray (think or talk as well) began to improve, but some days still cannnot pray, for head buzzing, fog and vibrations, but is lovely to read some small bits and pieces.

BTDT God bless you too, for the kitten video!  It is soooooooo difficult to believe we are  soooooooo loved and this sort of affection/love/hugging/holding is what we need and I saw that in the mother car is what Father God wants to do for us!  Just beautiful, thank you!

Those crawlies!  How weird we get these, so many different things, seems crazy.  I got them the first year of tapering and then went away and back again in 5th year (almost 6 years actually).

The only thing that has stood out for me, like you Btdt, is ENDURANCE and PERSEVERANCE - I am sad to say I cannot really embrace and love those words, but it is a process of time!  It makes it harder when you watch tv evangelists where everything is promised NOW and miracles happen all the time, etc. that just leads to disappointment, discouragement and despair for me!

In days long ago, they saw suffering as a good thing, a test of faith, something to strengthen the soul, etc. 

Jesus is coming again soon, that is the only other thing that keeps me going!  Keep the faith and look up every day and BE READY for when he comes.  We can't afford to slack off in our faith. May the Lord Jesus bless us all, keep us, make His light to shine upon us and give us His peace.

1995-2007      20mg Aropax/Paxil for pain.  Years of up and down doses

2008                Endep, Lexapro and then Esipram (hell!) CT (oh dear!)

2009                20mg Aropax.  Tried skipping doses for a year (more hell!)

2010                10mg.  10% taper.  Lasted 4 months. Crashed again

2011                5% taper. 9mg-7mg (hell got even worse!)

2012                2.5% taper.  6.6mg – 5.6mg (worser still & unbearable)

2013                5% taper.  Big mistake.  5.5mg – 4.6mg  (even worserer)

2014                2.5% taper.  4.9mg – 4.5mg;    2015 2.5% taper 4.4 - 4.0mg

2016                2.5% taper.  3.9mg  Feb 3.8   Mar 3.7  May 3.6   Jul 3.5

2017                2.5% taper.  Jan 3.4;   Mar 3.35;  Apr 3.3; Oct 3; Dec 2.9;

2018                2.5% taper. Jan 2.8; Mar 2.7; Mar: 2.75; Jun 2.7; Aug 2.6; Oct 2.5; Nov 2.4; Dec 2.3

2019                Jan 2.2; Feb 2.1;

BDTD -  I came back to show the kitten having nightmares video to my husband and it's gone??? !!! What happened to it?

1995-2007      20mg Aropax/Paxil for pain.  Years of up and down doses

2008                Endep, Lexapro and then Esipram (hell!) CT (oh dear!)

2009                20mg Aropax.  Tried skipping doses for a year (more hell!)

2010                10mg.  10% taper.  Lasted 4 months. Crashed again

2011                5% taper. 9mg-7mg (hell got even worse!)

2012                2.5% taper.  6.6mg – 5.6mg (worser still & unbearable)

2013                5% taper.  Big mistake.  5.5mg – 4.6mg  (even worserer)

2014                2.5% taper.  4.9mg – 4.5mg;    2015 2.5% taper 4.4 - 4.0mg

2016                2.5% taper.  3.9mg  Feb 3.8   Mar 3.7  May 3.6   Jul 3.5

2017                2.5% taper.  Jan 3.4;   Mar 3.35;  Apr 3.3; Oct 3; Dec 2.9;

2018                2.5% taper. Jan 2.8; Mar 2.7; Mar: 2.75; Jun 2.7; Aug 2.6; Oct 2.5; Nov 2.4; Dec 2.3

2019                Jan 2.2; Feb 2.1;

Had a very low symptom day yesterday - praise God!

Let's keep the prayers going for each and every one of us.

Lord God, we praise You, for You are the Creator of all things. Even in the midst of our storms, You are worthy of all praise, because You are here with us. You promise to never leave us or forsake us. We ask in the name of Jesus Christ for Your healing power today. If it be Your will, let us all here suffering through AD withdrawal see a miracle day, a day where we can point to and say "Our God showed His grace and mercy and power by healing us!" But no matter what form Your healing mercy takes - instant miracle or relief over time or even just a window in which we can rest - we pray that Your will be done. No weapon formed against us can prosper - it is Your promise to us! Grant us relief from our symptoms, Lord. Show Yourself manifest as the God Who gives peace to overcome our fears and power to overcome our infirmities. Be glorified in our circumstances, Lord. Help us to feel the presence of Your Holy Spirit dwelling within us, comforting us with a supernatural peace that can only come from You. We pray all of these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

SJ

Hey all, I'm in. I too need the prayers and support and am praying for us all. Acceptance and perseverance!!!' The mighty power of our Lord Jesus, in us, working in us , through us, and about us. Psalm 139. Even here your hand will guide me, your strong right hand will hold me secure!!! Prayer for us all!!!

Hey all, I'm in. I too need the prayers and support and am praying for us all. Acceptance and perseverance!!!' The mighty power of our Lord Jesus, in us, working in us , through us, and about us. Psalm 139. Even here your hand will guide me, your strong right hand will hold me secure!!! Prayer for us all!!!

Dear Lord God, I stand in agreement with triplem15, and add my voice in praise and thanksgiving of Your Holiness, Your power, and Your grace.  In the precious name of Jesus Christ, I ask that You send healing into our bodies. Re-make our biology, Lord God! As or All-Powerful Creator, it is well within Your power to do so. Please let it be in Your will. Holy Spirit, comfort us and fill us with the wisdom we need to persevere through our infirmities even as You refine us through our trials. May Your fruit abide in us, and flow through us onto others. In Jesus' Might Name we pray! Amen!

SJ

ShakeyJerr and Triplem, thank you both so much for your prayers. I am sorry I took so long to thank you. Something very awful happened the day I posted and asked for prayer, and I was in the hospital and then in and out of several doctor appointments for the next couple of weeks. But I am very thankful for your prayers. Seeing you praise God and thank Him even through these trials uplifts me so much. You both (and everyone else here!) are in my prayers, as well. 

I just wanted to say to everyone on this site....you are in my prayers everyday! & thank you everyone for your prayers!

Have a safe Memorial Day!

God Bless!

GOD BLESS! 🙏

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy