Please post below if you live in Great Britain.
I am thinking that connecting our members geographically will enable
- Face-to-face meetings or phone contacts for those of you who wish to meet
- Support groups
- Sharing information about doctors, clinics, compounding pharmacies, etc.
- Organizing to educate physicians, hospitals, and university professors
- Organizing to contact members of local and national government
- Research by British researchers
Even if you don't wish to do any of the above, if you are in Great Britain, please check in here.
Please also click the Follow This Topic button at the top right so you will receive notices about others posting here.
AND -- if you've haven't introduced yourself to the rest of the community yet, please go to our Introductions and Updates forum and start a topic for yourself. You can post updates to your Intro topic to track your progress.
Edited by Altostrata, 22 March 2015 - 05:47 PM.