☼ Wilma78: mirtazapine abrupt withdrawal due health problems

wilma78

• Administrator

Many people with withdrawal syndrome cannot tolerate B vitamins. You may wish to stop taking them.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wilma78

• Altostrata

• Petunia

• mammaP

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to ask this again but do waves make yr head feel weird where u feel like yr going mad and u are kinda in a bubble and have to reality check alot? I feel like I am a prisoner in my own head... its hard not to dwell on things... normally I am such a strong person... I look in the mirror and don't know who I am at the moment feeling so scared :-( I have had a rough couple of years and scared this has caught up on me... guessing the withdrawal is heightening everything.

Also had motion sickness and feel nausea all day.

Yes. This is ALL normal during a wave. I've experienced every single one. You are wise not to add another drug to the mix ( you mentioned codeine ) and I want to give you a hug for sticking to your original plan to hold on, and ride it out. One thing is for sure… you WILL feel better!!

Look at some of your posts awhile back and re read them! You were having good days during a window!! That will happen again but no one can predict when. 

I would not take any more vitamin B tablets until someone with more experience than I pipes up on that. 

Can you take a soothing bath or a nice slow walk in the sunshine when you are feeling poorly?

RU 

Fall 1995 xanax, zoloft. switched to Serzone

1996- spring 2003serzone/ xanax/ lightbox.

b]Fall 2003- Fall 2004? Lexapro 10 mg. Light box /4 mg. xanax.[/b]

2004 - Fall of 2009 10 mg Lex, 150 mg Wellbutrin XL % 4 mg xanax

November 2009- Sept. 2011 10 mg lex., 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax [/b

Sept.2012- July 2012 20 mg Lex 300 Well. XL, 4 mg Xanax

My mantra " go slow & with the flow "

3/2/13.. Began equal dosing 5 Xs /day xanax, while simultaneously incorporating a 2.5 % drop ( from 3.5 mg/day to 3.4 mg/day)

4/6/13 dropped from 300 mg. Wellbutrin XL to 150 mg. Difficult but DONE! Down to 3.3 mg xanax/ day / 6/10/13 3 mg xanax/day; 7/15/2013 2.88mg xanax/day.

10/ 1/2013...... 2.5 mg xanax… ( switched to tablets again) WOO HOO!!!!!! Holding here… cont. with Lexapro.

1/ 2/2014.. tapered to 18mg ( by weight) of a 26 mg ( by weight) pill of 20 mg tab. lexapro. goal is 13mg (by weight OR 10 mg by ingredient content) and STOPPED. Feeling very down with unbalanced, unpredictable WD symptoms.

1/2/2014- ??? Taking a brain-healing break from tapering anything after actively tapering something for 1.5 years. So… daily doses as of 2/2/2014: 18 mg by weight Lex, 150 mg Well. XL, 2.5 mg xanax, down from 26 mg by weight Lex., 300 mg well. XL, 4 mg xanax in August, 2012. I'll take it. :) 5/8/14 started equivalent dose liquid./ tabs. 5/13/14 1.5 % cut.

Thanks alto. Thanks areyouthere... am feeling aweful today as baby has a cold/virus now I have a sore throat and such a bad head that I ended up taking one paracetamol and one codyramol. .. it has helped the head but feel aweful... worried this will turn Into epsteinbar virus :-(

Sorry for questions but I am also off my food... the thought makes me feel sick and then on other occasions I feel motion sickness? This all normal. Feelso flat today.... x

Ps areyouthere I was going to try a slow walk but I feel so weak with this virus as well.

Started mirtazapine on 29th jan 2014 dosages:

7.5mg for 17 days then

15mg for 12 weeks awful reaction to this drug. Sudden cold turkey stopping as suggested by gp however in May 2014 're started at 3.75mg and did very very slow taper until September 2015 and I am now drug free and in recovery ????

Any tips for sickness guys? Even looking on my phone I feel sick so trying not to use it :-(

7.5mg for 17 days then

15mg for 12 weeks awful reaction to this drug. Sudden cold turkey stopping as suggested by gp however in May 2014 're started at 3.75mg and did very very slow taper until September 2015 and I am now drug free and in recovery ????

• Moderator Emeritus

Co dydramol and paracetamol make me feel very sick, more so in withdrawal   :(

I find that ginger tea helps the nausea. I'm sorry that you have this on top of 

withdrawal and hope it passes very soon. Hope baby is much better too, poor

bubs. 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Thanks mama p feeling so low and sick.... I need to eat but my stomach feels inflamed from heaving because I can't be sick due to two nissen fundoplication operations so everytime I eat gagg :-( just wanna get well for bubba xx

7.5mg for 17 days then

Hope u r ok mammap x

7.5mg for 17 days then

Todays update... think I have yet another virus... bubba seems better today but I have been in bed. The sickness is aweful... totally off food.. one minute it feels like motion sickness the next my stomach feels hot and inflamed! ?

My main thing also today is memory. ... I can't remember what happened yesterday or what the day date and even month is at times...I might think its fri when its monday and not cotton on until next day or couple days later?

7.5mg for 17 days then

Awww having anxiety surges again and heart rate high.... is this because only 8 weejs ago I was on 15mg and been on 3.75mg for 4 weeks now... feeling rather odd.

7.5mg for 17 days then

Awww having anxiety surges again and heart rate high.... is this because only 8 weejs ago I was on 15mg and been on 3.75mg for 4 weeks now... feeling rather odd and don't feel with it. Scared once again

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Moderator Emeritus

Hope u r ok mammap x

I'm not bad thanks Wilma, a bit of a window today and  happy with that.  :)

You are perfectly describing what I called 'maternal amnesia' , my daughter has it now and calls it 'mummy brain'!

I think lack of sleep and the virus is taking it's toll on you.  My daughter had the operation you had and can't be sick. 

Vomiting is the body's way of expelling infections so it will take you longer to recover.  :(  Are you still taking the

pain killers?  They make me very ill and hopefully when you can cut those things might ease a bit. It's awful

when you have to decide which is worse, the illness or side effects! 

I hope it settles down soon for you, you don't need this on top of withdrawal! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Glad u r having a good window today mammap :-)

I know what you mean about baby brain :-) this seems different to that I feel really vacant and can't concentrate or function? I am so worried these tablet have done damage. I haven't eaten well last couple of days I felt so sick yesterday I had to puree my dinner down as the valve doesn't feel right... guessing yr daughter can relate to that... I worry I am doing damage to that with the heaving.

I think I have a cold virus so guessing I am low. The last surge went on for nearly 2 hours! Its like pure adrenaline and my body feel exhausted because I can only rest... feels like it is starting again now because I am lieing down and my heart rate is 95 my chest feels numb... I can honestly say I have never felt anything like this..

Sorry for going on no one here understands what I am going through. I am getting a lot of physical symptoms at 4 weeks on 3.75mg and wondering if I should reduce.

Xxx

7.5mg for 17 days then

I feel so weird I feel like I'm loosing it... scared I'm going mad, not sure if I wanna pass out or what. My partner is saying just stop the meds its all in my head... he has had enough! I probably haven't eaten enough with this stomach.

Mammap I haven't taken any pain killers or vit bs etc is this a wave... I can't cope.. I feel such a weak person going on and I feel a nutter xx

My muscles are twitching and seizing too. I found that half hour after taking my dise last night my stomach stopped hurting and I ate anyone have this also x

7.5mg for 17 days then

It sounds like perhaps the high heart rate was a transient withdrawal symptom. Or it might be a paradoxical reaction, see http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6616-abriton-help-with-tapering-tiny-doses-of-mirtazapine/

My feeling is maybe 3.75 might be too much for you. I might try 3.50mg if I were you

After reading thru my posts and reading the above quoted by you altostrata thank you :-) as I once again had the elevated heart rate sticking at 125 again I decided to read thru my diary and noticed the symptoms I have been experiencing were mirroring how I felt when mirtazapine was too much for my body... I discussed this with a doctor who finally understands how much thid drug has and is affecting me at such a small dose do i have made my approx 10% cut tonight?

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Moderator Emeritus

Its great to hear that your doctor is finally getting it, it makes it very difficult when no one around us believes what we are going through.    Its important to try and eat something regularly, to keep blood, sugar levels balanced.  I know how hard it is to eat though, I have problems every morning, but I find that by getting something down, it does make me feel slightly better.

I hope you are feeling better today.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Thanks for reply petu :-) my head feels more with it this morning I must admit. I am having a little ammount of anxiety with "over thinking" but not too bad :-) am not sure if I feel low now and then but I think this is withdrawal and my vit bs low still. I had stopped the vit b supplement but someone suggested a childs drops that go under the tongue and are very mild!

The eating part is awefull isn't it.... I noticed my blood sugars were high of the morning but have stablised again. Funny I also feel I want to eat this morning too!

Yesterday I the right side of my face and throat were numb when my heart rate was accelerated ( I felt calm) hence my diary check... this morning I can swallow ok.

Petu I hope you hsve a good day today :-)

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Administrator

Wilma, are you having reactions to food? Are you eating any canned or packaged food?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Hi altostrata. I have had allergy tests and avoid all culprit foods etc. I only eat fresh foods. I don't eat sweets or chocolate etc.

I have taken 3.20mg (I have been putting a 7.5mg tablet in 7.5ml of water) for 3 nights now. Head wise I have felt more with it and sleep ok and friday was a good day but today my heart rate was elevated again and I had the numbness again!? Towards the evening 19 hours after taking the drdrug I felt more normal again! I am also wired as well... my partner being rude to me because my head is struggling to engage in conversation made me extremely anxious so I wasn't sure if it was him being aweful that wired this surge but it lasted a good few hours until 5pm again. I am feeling calm tonight but noticed my pulse is 85 while in bed and I took my mirtazapine 45 mins ago... I wondered if I was reacting allergic or whatever wise to the drug? Quite odd.

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Administrator

If you were allergic to 7.5mg mirt, it's possible you're also allergic to this lower amount.

Are you reacting to foods?

No not now I eat my safe foods and stick strictly to my plain diet. My stomach is better on this lower dose too. I am noticing lots of mind worries since lowering the dose but mainly over the way my mind feels odd and lack of brain capacity shall we say etc so I find myself questioning how my head was before starting tbis drug but I am guessing these are all normal withdrawal feelings mixed in with my anxiety and heightened! !!!

I am guessing I should just carry on tapering slowly or withdrawals will be more servere? I don't feel strong enough with young baby to cope with it plus I don't like that depressed feeling of tapering too quick like I had a month back. I'm not sure but I think for me when my body is ready to reduce I think I my heart rate accurates alot my stomach gets sick. How long if you agree I should try to stablise on this dose? If the heart thing doesn't get too bad? Hope u don't mind me asking and again appreciate you may not want to.

Thanks for yr support so for all

7.5mg for 17 days then

Ps... my heart rate has elevated in 90's again I checked it as my head felt odd again 15 hours after mirt dose however.. I have coconut oil in my portidge with a teaspoon of sugar I wonder if that is doing something. .. maybr the sugar... I will leave sugar off tomorrow and keep eeverything the same. Might be coincidence but you never know! :-)

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Moderator Emeritus

I am guessing I should just carry on tapering slowly or withdrawals will be more servere? I don't feel strong enough with young baby to cope with it plus I don't like that depressed feeling of tapering too quick like I had a month back. I'm not sure but I think for me when my body is ready to reduce I think I my heart rate accurates alot my stomach gets sick. How long if you agree I should try to stablise on this dose? If the heart thing doesn't get too bad? Hope u don't mind me asking and again appreciate you may not want to.

Thanks for yr support so for all

Hello Wilma.

Please feel free to make any questions you might have. We might not be around all the time but will do our best to help. I don't know much about Mirtaz. but I'm writing so that you know you've been heard and probably someone with more knowledge will chime in.

The general rule is that long holds help our CNS to rewire so the longer you hold the better. Unless you have some serious side effects or adverse reactions. It's our body through symptoms that tells us when is the good time to make the next cut and what percentage of cut is right for us. If we cut too much, the symptoms will increase. In that way over time and through careful monitoring we learn what is the right pace for us. 

I also developed some problems with my stomach recently. Also felt a burning sensation occasionally and then just nausea and some kind of a raw feeling. Only very restricted diet of bland food seems to have helped. So I very much sympathise with how debilitating that can be especially coupled by a virus. And there is a little baby also. So you are really dealing with a lot and should give yourself credit for that.

The idea is that tapers at a pace our CNS agrees with don't cause suffering but play out in the background of our lives. Now when you are here and know all these things your experience will be different than previous ones.

best,

bubble 

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

• Administrator

Wilma, what do you mean by your "safe foods"?

Thanks bubble for your kind reassuring words :-) I think to sum it up my body was telling me I needed to make the cut and hopefully keeping my diary as alto suggested :-) I can try keep a grip on this..... so says me ha ha when I frantically make an anxious post next.

Altostrata my safe foods as in basic fruit, vegetables and meats and food/drink I know don't disagree with my immune and allergies.

7.5mg for 17 days then

Ps bubble do you suffer with heart burn or acid? Hence the burning raw feeling. I've suffered for years with acid reflux hence my two stomach ops however this sickness is different. .. However has cleared since I lowered my dose. Hope yrs passes soon for you.

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Moderator Emeritus

Ps bubble do you suffer with heart burn or acid? Hence the burning raw feeling. I've suffered for years with acid reflux hence my two stomach ops however this sickness is different. .. However has cleared since I lowered my dose. Hope yrs passes soon for you.

Thank you Wilma.

I only developed these symptoms a few months ago for teh first time in my life. Maybe it was a coincidence but it happened after taking antibiotics. My stomach got incredibly sensitive. I had acid reflux only once when the acid went all the was to my throat and burnt it considerably. An alternative practitioner put me on a diet of bland cooked food: non-wheat cereals, cooked veggies, soups, some cooked chicken and fish and that's about it. I ate very little sweet things, no processed food at all but what I find difficult here is that I can't eat fruit and raw vegetables ;( Even eating lettuce without any dressing upsets my stomach ;(

I haven't changed my dosing much since it all started so I don't think it's drug related... it's just very annoying.

hope things are better for you and the heart rate stabilises!

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

Thanks bubble. Heart rate has stabilized since reduction :-)

Yr stomach sounds like its inflamed still have you tried anything to lower acid a little to let it heal? I have had years if an inflamed tummy and antibiotics always make it bad for me so I take acidophilus when its bad however I am on omeprazole which reduces my acid but I have tapered down since withdrawal and am sticking to a cup of warm goats milk before bed each night which is helping :-) my other sickness is different from withdrawal... lol

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Moderator Emeritus

very happy about the heart rate!

My stomach is strange, poor thing. Had gastroscopy and the lining was totally fine. Maybe it's gastritis in the making. I've been reading a lot about these issues here. And the most recent theories are that such GI issues are a consequence of low stomach acid and not high with acid blockers being another case of dangerous pharma propaganda... So I'm sticking with the diet and it's helping... 

If its helping defo stick with... my diet sounds very similar except fish as I am allergic. The low acid gi therory sounds interesting as I am currently on 20 mg of omeprazole and seem ok... have also stopped the ranitadine :-) ( I must change my signature)

7.5mg for 17 days then

Todays update...

It seemed to take 3 days ish after the 10% ish cut but am still on 3.20mg and the last 3 days have been good :-) yesterday I even went out all day with my baby to a friend by myself and that was after no sleep from him being up all night rhe the night before so am feeling quite proud today. I have had the odd moment of anxiety which I controlled and I think that was lack of sleep rather than a withdrawal thing. My only big thing I have noticed is my foggy head at times but I am enjoying and making the most of this big window :-)

Feeling bit jubious as to when next wave might come but have tead through all my posts on here again and feel reassured that the waves are weaker as the drug is reduced so hope this is the case. I am also going to listen to my body as to when to reduce as it seems I get heart elevations, sickness and brain fuzz/zaps really bad when I need a reduction. ... I have written this here so when I read back it will remind me WHAT I NEED TO DO... as I am sure during a wave my logical thinking will fly out the window and I will forget and will start popping out the anxious posts looking for reassurance.

Looking back over all the replies thank you so much kind people.

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Administrator

Thank you, Wilma. Good to hear you're doing better.

Thanks alto :-)

Todays update.. 9 days ish since reduction to 3.20mg.

I am still in a good window its been 9 days now! Had my odd moment of anxiety but I nip it in the bud quickly! I have done alot so am feeling fatigued a bit today and not slept the best the last few nights as I keep waking up with night terrors but I still had a decent sleep though. I have noticed I have the muscle flickers I call them this morning. .. this was really bad before reducing this med a anyine else notice these flickers in yr muscles on this drug? Just out of curiosity.

With such a good long window when do you think it best to reduce again?

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Administrator

I might try a .2mg reduction every 10 days or so, until you get down to about 2.5mg.

Ok brill thanks alto I will thank you for reply. What's the reduction after 2.5mg?

7.5mg for 17 days then

• Administrator

Let's see how you're doing. I'm thinking reductions after 2.5mg might be 0.1mg every week or so.

Hi been meaning to come on here but had some family problems.

I ended up sticking at 3.20mg and still felt good then two nights ago I reduced the same ammount I did last time and ended up takung 2.6mg the last two nights....yesterday was ok apart from feeling angry at times and aagain agitated today but tonight feel quite low and have a fuzzy head and feel sick.... should I stick with my decision now or go back up tonight?? I feel very daft and tearful.... I am due on too which doesn't help. My body feels heavy and have had accelerated heart rate last couple days again. What to do? Alto should I go back up tonight? Or stick with? So I was very stable on 3.20mg and last two nights taken 2.60mg a drop of .6 rather than .2 thinking I was ok with this drop from 3.75mg to 3.20mg last time. Oh dear I can handle the physical side effwcts but don't like the low mood heavy head doom feeling like blankness and no laughter or spirit if that makes sense x

7.5mg for 17 days then