If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#145 Nelly

Nelly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorth Wales

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:14 AM

I am on day 5 of taking citralopam 20mg and I am already experiencing the negative side effects; feeling lethargy on waking and having to drag myself out of bed, less energy, general feeling of nothing! It has reminded me of what I was like on Prozac up to November last year. However, it is starting to ease my anxiety and depression. I felt I couldn't go on with the level of anxiety and depression that I was suffering. I wish I didn't have to take the AD. Physicly i had never felt better while off AD. I hope when I have some stability I will be able to try again and be free of these symptoms.
Prescribed antidepressants most of my life; unable to recall when I wasn't taking them! Currently prescribed 20mg Prozac daily. Suffered with depression, periods of feeling unable to cope most of my life. Highs and extreme lows. Attempted suicide several times in the past. Started taking efamol brain omega capsules on 26 May 2016
Started tapering Prozac 20mg
June 29 2016 - 4.5 ml
I can't recall the exact dates but by on record
July 12 - 3.5 ml / July 20 - 3 ml / July 25 - 2.7 ml / Aug 17 - 2.5 ml / Sept 14 - 2.3 ml / Oct 21 - 1.5 ml / Nov 5 - 1.3 ml / Nov 16 - 0.3 ml / Nov 18 - 0.0 ml
Nov 2016 St. John's wort with lemon balm & rosemary medicine Started taking cytoplan products which are food state; multivitamin and minerals, omega 3, magnesium. Following a low sugar healthy diet, exercise; walking, swimming.
May 19 2017 Physically feeling very well Not coping mentally
May 19 2017 Started taking citalopam 10mg