nz11

☼ nz11 climbs onboard

764 posts in this topic

Happy New Year , NZ. You bring something special to S A. We are lucky to have you here. Thank You. Wishing you the best  - love and light and healing !   :)

Thanks for the kind words AliG.

All the best to you to. 

You are an awesome moderator.

And yet Prozac worked for me for a long time. Worked for my financial advisor for decades too, until it recently pooped out for him. Don't know what to say

Thanks for popping in to comment in my intro thread lawyerliz.

Have you ever heard of medication spellbinding. It has the ability to fool many. Glad you had  a pleasant experience for many people its the gateway to more and more drugs and a never ending revolving door to the doctors clinic with escalating erroneous labels, drug cocktails and iatrogenic harm.

It should be right around midnight there, so HAPPY NEW YEAR.  I hope 2017 beings you continued great improvements.  Now pop a cork and go celebrate all the great things that are happening for you. 

Brass

Thanks Brass.

Wow just noticed your view counter has amassed an amazing 22,341 views.

To compete with this i'm planning to put a new link in my drug sig. titled 'How to remove wdl symptoms within 10 minutes' !! lol.

I bought a car once and a friend suggested the odometer had been tapered with and wound back!

Moderator, inside contacts, engineering skills, suspicious view counter surges, fluent in Trump friendly languages, ...  hmmm rhymes with gluten.

Go well,  safe travels.

Looking forward to when you go drug free and following those amazing travel logs.

nz11

post-2406-0-66773100-1483452247.png

Putting this here for my own education

above is a 1ml syringe and a 10ml syringe.

Used for tapering using liquid.

And saving two quotes  here

Difficulty in stopping psychiatric drugs can lead misinformed or unscrupulous health professionals to tell patients that they need to take their drugs for the rest of their lives when they really need to taper and withdraw from them in a careful manner.   Breggin 2014.

Psychiatrists are being forced to face the evidence that SSRI withdrawal symptoms are indeed long lasting and damaging to physical and mental health. SSRI Withdrawal Effects Are Brutal and Long Lasting. Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida (CCHR Florida) 2015.

hqdefault.jpg

Taken from one of my threads that has now been deleted and vapourized, the self destruct button was pushed (thats ok i'll get over it),

"A bit of a tangent here, but I want to thank you from depths of my soul for your taper chart. It has helped me a great deal. " Plucky pony.

You are welcome pp. Glad it was of some help.

nz11