If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo
- - - - -

Learning to rest in God

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#73 triplem15

triplem15

Silver star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationAppleton , WI.

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:57 AM

Hi Mellow, I understand. It is difficult is it not to find we are yet again in a wave. I had a particularly trying wave yesterday. I was deeply asking our Lord to just be with me, just help me. I find I need His courage so deeply. Today is better. I read this on recovery, a Christian therapist said it, " The irony, reversing the 'innocent ' dependence on the drug, requires additional pain". This is indeed the hard part right. " The willingness to experience physical and psychological pain is a sign of progress, an indication we are no longer going to settle for a life ruled by selfishness and short term quick fixes". 1 Peter 4:1. Each time I am triggered by emotional or physical pain, I must reach for God. John 9:3. This is giving me much to think on and pray over. Maybe it will for you too. Best to you this day. His blessings!!!! TripleM.
I do take Flonase,also take Zyrtec on and off. Maybe twice per week. I am on Vit. C, B-complex, Vit. D, selenium, Vit E, fish oil, and l-lysine and thats it. No street drugs. No alcohol. 9/2006 Welbutrin XL 150mg, Began Weaning June 15, 2015, Alternating days, changed each mos. Oct 2015 switch to Immediate release 37.5mg. mid october 2015 down to 18.75, (9.37mg twice daily. stayed there one mos.) Dec 2015 down to 9.37mg in AM and 7mg in PM, January 2016 down to 7mg AM and 4.6mg in PM. 4/5/16 cut down what I thought was 2.5 to 3mg. From 4/16/16 until yesterday, was not doing well. 4/20/16, 37.5mg yesterday for first time. 4/21/16 Two days now on 37.5mg. 4/22/16 took monitors advise and dropped dose to 18.75, split dose ,twice daily, now holding.