SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Technical support and bug reports

mammaP

• Moderator Emeritus

Members do not have a rubbish bin icon to the right of their attachments.

8 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Do you have a rubbish bin icon

No rubbish bin. Only how many downloads.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Is there a way to have signatures displayed on the mobile website?

April / 2016: Cipralex 10 mg, Mirtazapine 30 mg, Lyrica 600 mg, Diazepam 20 mg, Bystolic 5 mg

2018: Lots of polypharmacy which is undocumented here. Started and stopped several drugs and changed doses of existing ones

August / 2018: Back on track! Cipralex 15 mg, Mirtazapine 7.5 mg, Diazepam 15 mg

September 2018: Cipralex 15 mg -> 12.5 mg

October 2018: Cipralex 12.5 mg -> 10 mg, Mirtazapine 7.5 mg -> 3.75 mg -> Stopped, Diazepam 15 mg

November 2019: Cipralex 5 mg, Diazepam 10 mg

• Administrator

On 3/2/2018 at 10:29 AM, ChessieCat said:

nz11 has the same problem as this member:

On 3/2/2018 at 9:20 AM, Dalalea said:

Account help?

How do I delete an attachment so I can use my attachment space better? I have a picture in my attachments that is taking up all my space.

Thank you!

Please send me a pm with a link to the post to which the image is attached. Staff will need to delete the attachment.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mentor

hi
I would like to delete some attachments that I posted on my thread because I've reached my limit and wanted to add something, 

but I cant' find a way to do that

can someone help me figure this out,

thank you

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total) 
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well. 
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content
  • Dec 2023 Loving life! ❤️ with all it's ups and downs ;) 

• Administrator

Please send one of the staff a pm with the link to the post where the attachment appears. We will remove it from the post.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

I use an iPad for this forum.

But I can't update my signature on my iPad because I have no "color" button. I have to get my laptop out to update my signature.

Is there a setting that I can change so I can get the color button?

One more question. I want to post a picture that I took but it says the file is too big. Does anyone know how to make the picture smaller on an iPad so I can post it? I'm really iPad illiterate lol...

Thanks...

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Haven't been here much lately, and usually then only a quick glance at something without signing in. So forgive me if this has been covered already and I don't see it.

I am having some tech problems I never had before. One is that when I click on a different page number on forums list or long thread, or even "Prev"/"Next" etc., it just jumps back to the top of the same page. Can't go forward or back. Dropdown menu (where one enters page number) on the same row doesn't work for me either.

I'll try a couple of other pages and see if those were flukes, but had it happen today on both an individual thread and on Intros page listing new posts.

(Another question - is there still a way I can view list of all members if I remember someone's user name vaguely but not accurately?)

Thanks!

I was "TryingToGetWell" (aka TTGW) on paxilprogress. I also was one of the original members here on Surviving Antidepressants

I had horrific and protracted withdrawal from paxil, but now am back to enjoying life with enthusiasm to the max, some residual physical symptoms continued but largely improve. The horror, severe derealization, anhedonia, akathisia, and so much more, are long over.

My signature is a temporary scribble from year 2013. I'll rewrite it when I can.

If you want to read it, click on http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/209-brandy-anyone/?p=110343

• Administrator

Hi, Brandy, long time no type.

You can find the member's list by putting even one letter in the search box at the top right of the page and selecting "Members" as the region to search in.

The page thing sounds like a browser issue. I just tried it on Mac Firefox and the pagination works for me.

Hello

I have my detailed liquid taper sheet filled out that I’d like to share with Shep (and others here) for input.  He suggested I ask here...how can I share the actual sheet?  It has macros etc and have no idea how to recreate.   Any help is appreciated. Dabhob33

Dabhob33

- Pristiq  25mg July 20, 2017 / 100mg November 29, 2017.  Last dose 25mg  December 20, 2017  - 28 yrs on antidepressants. Only other drug currently on is Lithium - 675mg.

- 1st stint on benzos (100mg Librium) November 1, 2015 to January 1, 2017 (rapid taper)

- 2nd stint on benzos (20mg Valium)  started May 1 2017.  Reinstated due to Librium rapid taper.  Tapered 100mg pristiq in 4 weeks (Jan 2018).  Currently tapered down to 10.5mg Valium where I began holding on February 12, 2018 due to rough patch. Using Ashton Method pill taper.  

Updose valium to 12mg on Feb 28, 2018 / Prozac .5mg March 3 - March 5, 2018 / March 13, 2018 - valium drop of .5 to 11.5mg

Valium now 10mg as of May 23, 2018

Lithium 150mg August 8, 2017; 900mg August 23, 2017  Tested on July 13, 2018  .60 mmol/L result.  Normal range is .60-1.00 mmol/L

Took doxylamine sporadically (between 12mg and 25mg).  Last taken on July 5, 2018.  Don’t plan on continuing to take.  

I was given a 500mg dose of Levaquin for a UTI (ended up not having a UTI).   Only one dose, but wreaked havoc on me.   Is it still affecting me?

Hi All,

Is there a "bookmark" feature for this site?  I searched but nothing came up.  I'm reading through several people's threads and would like to be able to jump around without losing my spot each time.

Thanks, DSS

1997 – 2006:  prozac (40 mg) with trials of desipramine, wellabutrin, lamictal, straterra [CT when stopping the trials]

2005: CT lamictal after 2 years

Mid 2006: CT prozac

Late 2006:  several challenging life situations lead to depression, started prozac, lamictal and straterra again

2007-2015:  prozac (40mg), lamictal (200-300 mg), trials with seroquel and topamax [again, CT when stopping trials, no issues yet]

2016:  3 month taper of lamictal to 0 mg [caused rash], prozac 40 mg to 20 mg

2017:  prozac 20 mg to 10 mg [major oh ****, reinstated to 40 mg – now I know what AD withdrawal is]

Feb 2018:  Prozac 30 mg

• Administrator

Click the Follow button at the top right of every topic, then set your notifications the way you want them.

When you visit a topic again, there will be a horizontal line where you left off, the system keeps track of what you've seen.

• 1 month later...

I know this has nothing to do with tapering or WD.

But I want to post a couple of pictures. I see other people have done it.

The site says my pictures are too large.

I need to know how to make the pictures smaller (pixels) on an iPad so I can post the pictures. I also have some pictures on a laptop if that is easier.

Thank you to whoever that will help me. I'm very computer illiterate when it comes to things like that.

Frogie xx

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I feel like I have to be missing this, but are we allowed to format our messages with BBCode or HTML? I put together an organized table in HTML code for my intro post and I'd hate for it to go to waste...

Current rx: 150 mg Effexor XR (anxiety), 37.5 mcg levothyroxine (hypothyroidism), 50 mg Vyvanse (ADHD/fatigue), 250 mg Armodafinil (125 mg taken in the morning, 125 mg taken in the afternoon, fatigue)

Taper: reducing Vyvanse to 0 per the advice of my cardiologist, psychiatrist, sleep doctor and GP

• Administrator

Hi, I posted the HTML for you. Members do not have permission to post HTML because Internet. The software does not support BBCode (sadly).

Please do us a favor and post text.

• Moderator Emeritus

Is it just my computer/browser?  Are others getting squares where there used to be other symbols, eg pins at the top of forums, stars under a members name, filled in circles/stars at the left of posts, at the top of page (top right for mail etc), and the funniest one, a rotating square when waiting for a page to load.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• Moderator Emeritus
36 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Are others getting squares where there used to be other symbols

Yes, same here 😕  I use firefox and it just updated, I thought maybe that was the problem, but maybe not.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

• Moderator Emeritus
28 minutes ago, Petunia said:

I use firefox and it just updated

I'm using Google Chrome.

1 hour ago, ChessieCat said:

Is it just my computer/browser?  Are others getting squares where there used to be other symbols, eg pins at the top of forums, stars under a members name, filled in circles/stars at the left of posts, at the top of page (top right for mail etc), and the funniest one, a rotating square when waiting for a page to load.

Yes, me too.

2005 St John's Wort / 2006-2012 Lexapro 20mg, 2 failed attempts to stop, tapered over 4.5 months in early 2012

January 2013 started Sertraline, over time worked up to 100mg

July 2014 Sertraline dropped from 100mg to 75mg, held for six months, slower tapering until 2019 22 Dec 3.2mg

2020 Sertraline 19 Jan 3.1mg, 26 Jan 3.0mg; 1 Mar 2.9, 7 Mar 2.8, May (some drops here) 24 May 2.5, May 29 2.4, June 21 2.3, June 28 2.2mg,  July 4 2.1mg, July 24 (or maybe a bit before) 2mg, early Nov switched to home made suspension; 29 Nov 1.8mg; approx 25 Dec 1.6mg)

2021 Some time in about Jan/Feb realised probably on more like 1.8mg and poss mixing error in making suspension; doses after 10 Feb accurate; 10 Feb 1.6mg; 7 Mar 1.4, continued monthly

10% drops until 1mg, then dropped 0.1mg monthly.

May 2022,0.1mg, now dropping 0.01mg per week

29 August 2022 - first day of zero!

My thread here at SA: https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/1775-bubbles/page/21/

Current: Armour Thyroid

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm getting little squares at the top for notifications, messages, etc. in Chrome.  (I just tried Internet Explorer and even the little squares are not showing there.)  Stars are not showing, pins are green circles.  And the rotating rectangle thing.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2004-2008  paroxetine (various failed tapers) 
2008  paroxetine slow taper down to

2016  Aug off paroxetine
2016  citalopram May 20mg  Oct 15mg … slow taper down
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg 6 Jul 4.1mg 17 Aug 4.0mg  18 Nov 3.8mg
2019  15 Mar 3.6mg  21 May 3.4mg  26 Dec 3.2mg 

2020  19 Feb 3.0mg 19 Jul 2.9mg 16 Sep 2.8mg 25 Oct 2.7mg 23 Oct 2.6mg 24 Dec 2.5mg

2021   29 Aug 2.4mg   15 Nov 2.3mg

+1 to little squares in chrome.

Paroxatine - 2004-2006

Effexor XR 75mg 2006 - 2016 (Discontinued Feb 2016) - Withdrawal for 6 months.

Effexor XR 75mg Re-instated June 2017 (Discontinued Dec 2017)

Effexor XR 2-3 mg Re-instated March 10 2018 - 1 day (Didn't work)

Effexor XR 2mg Reinstated (Again) May 11 2018. 6 Beads

July 2018 - 0.0mg of Effexor. Zilch

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes on little squares and rectangles everywhere.

Firefox and google browser.  Desktop.

Edited by manymoretodays
update

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

I'm straining to read this web site because the font looks grey and small.

What can I do to help myself enlarge and make bolder the font?

What can the administrator do to make the default font easier to read?

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."  Romans 12:12

See LarryS Health History

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/18063-larrys-tapering-off-venlafaxine-effexor-225mg/?do=findComment&comment=575976

Aug 2014 start Venlafaxine 225 mg.

Other Pharmaceuticals per day:  Amlodipine Besylate 5 mg

Vitamins per day:  C 1,000 mg; D3 50 mcg; Probiotic 218 mg; Fish Oil 1,600 mg; Magnesium Glycinate Liquid 165 mg; CoQ10 40 mg; Saw Palmetto 320 mg; Calcium 250 mg; Red Yeast Rice 1,200 mg; Plant Sterol Esters 1,000 mg

Start Taper: 225 mg to 55 mg; June 5, 2018, to June 15, 2019

49 mg July 16, 2019; 44 mg August 13, 2019; 49 mg (up 11%) Aug. 26, 2019: 44 mg Sept. 10, 2019; 40 mg Oct. 8, 2019;  37.5 mg (6%) Nov. 6, 2019; 49.5 mg (up 32%) Nov 18, 2019; 44.5 mg Dec. 30, 2019; 40 mg Jan. 27, 2020; 36 mg Feb. 24, 2020; 32.5 mg March 23, 2020; 29.2 mg April 20, 2020; 26.3 mg May 18, 2020; 23.7 mg June 15, 2020; 21.3 mg July 6, 2020; 19.2 mg Aug. 4, 2020; 17.3 mg Sept. 1, 2020; 15.5 mg Sept. 29, 2020; 14.0 mg Oct. 27, 2020; 12.6 mg Nov. 24, 2020; 11.3 mg Dec. 15, 2020; 10.2 mg Jan. 5, 2021; 9.2 mg Feb. 2, 2021; 8.3 mg March 9, 2021; 7.4 mg April 6, 2021; 6.7 mg 5/4/2021; 6.0 mg 6/01/2021; 5.4 mg 7/13/2021; 4.9 mg 8/10/2021; 4.4 mg 9/9/2021; 4.0 mg 10/14/2021; 3.5 mg 11/11/2021; 7.5 mg (up 200%) 12/6/2021; 6.75 mg 1/17/2022; 6.00 mg 2/21/2022; 5.62 mg 3/21/2022; 4.87 mg 4/25/2022; 4.50 mg 5/30/2022; 4.13 mg 7/5/2022; 3.75 mg 8/1/2022; 3.38 mg 9/7/2022; 3.00 mg 10/5/2022; 2.63 mg 11/02/2022; 2.25 mg 12/1/2022; 1.88 mg 1/5/2023; 1.50 mg 2/9/2023; 1.13 mg 3/16/2023; 0.75 mg 4/20/2023; ZERO mg 5/5/2023

• Administrator

Software support contacted re images not downloading (little squares).

• Administrator

Problem resolved.

• Moderator Emeritus
5 hours ago, LarryS said:

I'm straining to read this web site because the font looks grey and small.

What can I do to help myself enlarge and make bolder the font?

What can the administrator do to make the default font easier to read?

Hi Larry and welcome to SA,

It is possible to change things on your computer to make it more legible.

I've just done a google search using the term make sites easier to read and found this website http://usability.com.au/accessibility/.  Towards the bottom of the page there are links to Windows and Apple operating symptoms and those pages have the instructions about how to change the text size and colour contrast in different browsers.

I hope that information helps.

• 3 weeks later...

trying to update my sig but getting the following errors and wont let me save

Your chosen signature does not meet the guidelines.

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for //content.invisioncic.com/r138344/emoticons/default_sad.png, please try another image.

2006-2007 ZOLOFT 25-300mg/day 2007-2015 ZOLOFT 300mg/day 2015-20th Oct 2017 200mg/day ZOLOFT STOPPED CT 3 week standard WD thought I was home free BUT 4th month went downhill rapidly.More than just depression, my brain was trying to cope with the sudden lack of ZOLOFT but couldn't. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

2/3/2018 took 200mg ZOLOFT  @ 3pm FELT GREAT WITHIN 30 MINUTES.. (Zoloft was always instant for me from day 1) 24 hours later MIND SPLIT IN HALF/BODY CRASHED

March 3rd 2018 - Present. 24 Tamezepam, 40 Diazepam, 65 Oxazepam, 10 Alprazolam, 100? Lorazepam

4/3/2018 - 8/3/2018 EFFEXOR 75mg/day 9/3/2018 - 22/3/2018 ZOLOFT 50mg/day 23/3/2018 - 5/4/2018 ZOLOFT 100mg/day 6/4/2018 - 19/4/2018 ZOLOFT 200mg/day

19/6/2018 - 25/6/2018 OLANZAPINE 7.5mg/night 26/6/2018 - 8/7/2018 OLANZAPINE 15mg/night

29/6/2018 - 5/7/2018 ZOLOFT 200mg/day

6/7/2018 - 8/7/2018 Vortioxetine 5mg/day 

10/7/2018 - 29/7/2018 ZOLOFT 175mg/day

ATIVAN 29/6/2018 - 13/7/2018 - 2mg /day 14/7/2018 - 16/7/2018 spaced (x3 0.5mg doses/day)  17/7/2018  - 29/7/2018 spaced (x4 0.5mg doses/day)

10 hours ago, deejay said:

trying to update my sig but getting the following errors and wont let me save

Your chosen signature does not meet the guidelines.

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for //content.invisioncic.com/r138344/emoticons/default_sad.png, please try another image.

I deleted the image but it's still saying it

2006-2007 ZOLOFT 25-300mg/day 2007-2015 ZOLOFT 300mg/day 2015-20th Oct 2017 200mg/day ZOLOFT STOPPED CT 3 week standard WD thought I was home free BUT 4th month went downhill rapidly.More than just depression, my brain was trying to cope with the sudden lack of ZOLOFT but couldn't. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

2/3/2018 took 200mg ZOLOFT  @ 3pm FELT GREAT WITHIN 30 MINUTES.. (Zoloft was always instant for me from day 1) 24 hours later MIND SPLIT IN HALF/BODY CRASHED

March 3rd 2018 - Present. 24 Tamezepam, 40 Diazepam, 65 Oxazepam, 10 Alprazolam, 100? Lorazepam

4/3/2018 - 8/3/2018 EFFEXOR 75mg/day 9/3/2018 - 22/3/2018 ZOLOFT 50mg/day 23/3/2018 - 5/4/2018 ZOLOFT 100mg/day 6/4/2018 - 19/4/2018 ZOLOFT 200mg/day

19/6/2018 - 25/6/2018 OLANZAPINE 7.5mg/night 26/6/2018 - 8/7/2018 OLANZAPINE 15mg/night

29/6/2018 - 5/7/2018 ZOLOFT 200mg/day

6/7/2018 - 8/7/2018 Vortioxetine 5mg/day 

10/7/2018 - 29/7/2018 ZOLOFT 175mg/day

ATIVAN 29/6/2018 - 13/7/2018 - 2mg /day 14/7/2018 - 16/7/2018 spaced (x3 0.5mg doses/day)  17/7/2018  - 29/7/2018 spaced (x4 0.5mg doses/day)

• Administrator

Close the browser window and try again in a new window.

• 2 months later...

How do I stop postings on this site from going to my email address?  I  went to Settings, then to Notification Settings and clicked the option Do Not Send Notifications, yet I still receive them.  Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to handle. 

2016-Aug-Prescribed 2 mg Ativan & 10 mg Ambien; Oct-c/o from 20 mg Lexapro to 60 mg Cymbalta; Nov-Dec-Tapered off 10 mg Ambien    

2017-Jan-Feb c/o from 1.75 mg Ativan to 13 mg Valium & begin daily liquid micro taper; May-taper Cymbalta 60 mg to 48 mg with severe withdrawals.  Begin 11 month Cymbalta hold.

2018-Jan 11 completed Valium taper; Apr-Resume Cymbalta taper.  Interval dose progress: Apr 43 mg; May 40 mg; Jul 35 mg; Sep 29 mg; Dec 21 mg; 

2019- Apr 14 mg; Jun 11 mg; Aug 9 mg; Oct 7 mg; Nov 6 mg

2020-Jan 5.2 mg; Feb 4.8 mg; Mar 4.3 mg; Apr 3.9 mg; May 3.5 mg; Jun 3.3 mg; Jul 2.9 mg; Aug 2.7 mg; 28 Sep 2.4 mg/12 beads; 25 Oct 2.2 mg/11 beads; 22 Nov 2.0 mg/10 beads; 20 Dec 1.8 mg/9 beads

2021- 17 Jan 1.6 mg/8 beads; 14 Feb 1.4 mg/7 beads; 18 Mar 1.2 mg/6 beads; 18 Apr 1.0 mg/5 beads; 16 May

0.8 mg/4 beads; 13 Jun 0.6 mg/3 beads; 11 Jul 0.5 mg/2 beads; 8 Aug .03 mg/1 bead; 5 Sep 0 mg.

Brutal, agonizing, slow 4.5 year Cymbalta taper completed as of 5 Sep 2021.  100% psych drug free.  

• Moderator Emeritus

There are two parts to the screen.  Scroll down further and you will see more options.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not receiving notifications when someone posts on my thread or sends me a PM.

I went to my notifications and somehow it's not turned on anymore and it won't allow me to turn it on?

Could someone help me if you know how?

Thanks...

Frogie xx

• Moderator Emeritus

I do not think anything has changed, sitewise Frogie.  I just went to my user name (top right)  OR the 3 bars(top right if on my droid).  Then to accounts to account settings then to notifications.  There are a lot of options there.  Select and click save.  There may be a lag time too.....once you make selections to when they are activated.......a brief time lag.         Alternately......you could sign in......check your activity........check for new PM's, etc.   I hope that helps.  L, p, h, and g      mmt

......and an additional thought/question.  Do you get a "allow notifications or not now" box that pops up when you sign in here?  If so, make sure you click "allow notifications" there as well.

Edited by manymoretodays
Additional comment

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

On September 26, 2018 at 11:57 AM, manymoretodays said:

I do not think anything has changed, sitewise Frogie.  I just went to my user name (top right)  OR the 3 bars(top right if on my droid).  Then to accounts to account settings then to notifications.  There are a lot of options there.  Select and click save.  There may be a lag time too.....once you make selections to when they are activated.......a brief time lag.         Alternately......you could sign in......check your activity........check for new PM's, etc.   I hope that helps.  L, p, h, and g      mmt

......and an additional thought/question.  Do you get a "allow notifications or not now" box that pops up when you sign in here?  If so, make sure you click "allow notifications" there as well.

Hi MMT:

I don't get an Allow notifications or not now.

Also, I can turn everything on except "Someone posts on my profile", "Someone replies to a status update I posted , is on my profile, or I have also replied to", and "Someone I follow posts a new status". For some reason it is not highlighted and won't let me turn it on at all.

When I go into check new notifications, it used to show a number in red. Now I have nothing. 

Don't know what's going on, but I appreciate all your help.

Hope you are well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

2 hours ago, Frogie said:

Hi MMT:

I don't get an Allow notifications or not now.

Also, I can turn everything on except "Someone posts on my profile", "Someone replies to a status update I posted , is on my profile, or I have also replied to", and "Someone I follow posts a new status". For some reason it is not highlighted and won't let me turn it on at all.

When I go into check new notifications, it used to show a number in red. Now I have nothing. 

Don't know what's going on, but I appreciate all your help.

Hope you are well.

Take care,

Frogie xx

I just figured it out. It says the administrator has disabled this function??

• Moderator Emeritus
19 hours ago, Frogie said:

I don't have those switched on either, so I don't think those settings are relevant.

These are the ones I have switched on:

I receive a message

New content for things I follow

Someone comments on something I follow

Someone reviews something I follow

Someone I am following makes a post

Someone quotes a comment or post I made

Someone mentions me in a post

Someone follows me

Note there are two settings for each - one for notification on the site (when the red number comes up on the bell), and the one on the right for email notifications.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2004-2008  paroxetine (various failed tapers) 
2008  paroxetine slow taper down to

2016  Aug off paroxetine
2016  citalopram May 20mg  Oct 15mg … slow taper down
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg 6 Jul 4.1mg 17 Aug 4.0mg  18 Nov 3.8mg
2019  15 Mar 3.6mg  21 May 3.4mg  26 Dec 3.2mg 

2020  19 Feb 3.0mg 19 Jul 2.9mg 16 Sep 2.8mg 25 Oct 2.7mg 23 Oct 2.6mg 24 Dec 2.5mg

2021   29 Aug 2.4mg   15 Nov 2.3mg

3 hours ago, Songbird said:

I don't have those switched on either, so I don't think those settings are relevant.

These are the ones I have switched on:

I receive a message

New content for things I follow

Someone comments on something I follow

Someone reviews something I follow

Someone I am following makes a post

Someone quotes a comment or post I made

Someone mentions me in a post

Someone follows me

Note there are two settings for each - one for notification on the site (when the red number comes up on the bell), and the one on the right for email notifications.

Thank you Songbird for your help. I'll try all of those. I've just never had problems before.

Hope you are well.

Take care,

Frogie xx