If you find useful information here, your gift would help keep this site going. Our staff is entirely volunteer.

Photo

AmyK: Intro about myself

zoloft super sensitive

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#505 brassmonkey

brassmonkey

Platinum star

• Moderators
  • 2,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:26 AM

They've been happening a lot lately and with you being in the higher latitudes I thought you might enjoy that sort of thing. They're one of the things I really want to see some day.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mg it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Current dose 0.16mg 12-31-2016

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zoloft, super sensitive