pax80a: paroxetine and diazepam survivor

Hi!

As I have mentioned, I am a paxil and diazepam survivor and suffered horrors from those poisons for years. starting them in 2001 for a neck pain, switching to paxil afterwards, went to hell and back, almost killed myself due to akathisia, had some good waves meanwhile and in 2013 full recovery started taking place. 

Hugs and kisses to paxilprogress friends and stay strong people here on surviving antidepressants! You can do it! It just takes too much time!

1 hour ago, pax80a said:

Hi!

As I have mentioned, I am a paxil and diazepam survivor and suffered horrors from those poisons for years. starting them in 2001 for a neck pain, switching to paxil afterwards, went to hell and back, almost killed myself due to akathisia, had some good waves meanwhile and in 2013 full recovery started taking place. 

Hugs and kisses to paxilprogress friends and stay strong people here on surviving antidepressants! You can do it! It just takes too much time!

Thanks for coming back to support us. I appreciate it.

2005-2015 sertaline, 2015 to November 2018 escatalopram. Used liquid titration to drop doses. By 0.5mg at first then drops as small as 0.01mg at end of taper. Jumped of at 0.02mg

• Administrator

Thanks, pax80. Have you seen any additional improvement since your last visit in October?

Do you get any waves at all now? How well do you tolerate stress?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.